Status: Completed! ... Just uploading on here :)

Hold On

Chapter 1

I was staring into my closet intensely. I must have been doing this for at least five minutes. Just standing in my room in nothing but my jeans and bare feet. I couldn’t help it though. I wanted to look good, I mean I hadn’t seen her in months. My eyes darted from a white v-neck to a black-and-white plaid button up.

‘Which one?’ I pondered. I reached into my closet and grabbed the plaid shirt, putting it on. I walked toward my bathroom as I button up my shirt. I looked in the mirror, running my hands through my hair to get it in place. I gave myself a once over, deciding that I was okay.

“Come on, you guys,” I called as I walked into the living room, carrying my shoes. “Let’s go.”

“Keep your head on, Lover Boy.” Zayn said as he walked in. “We’re getting there.”

I hated it when he called my Lover Boy. He knew that Sarah was my best friend. We had known each other since primary school and had been stuck like glue to each other since then. We even ended up living next door to each other, well we always had. We just never noticed each other until we met at school.

“Yeah, mate.” Niall entered the room, “I don’t Sarah will be mad if we are a little late.”

I wasn’t worried about if she cared or not, I wanted to see my best friend. God, I sound like a whiny little kid.

“Guys, give him a break,” Liam said as he came into the room and sat down beside me. “He’s just anxious.”

“We know.” Zayn sighed as he leaned on the back of the recliner.

We were just waiting on Louis, which was no surprise. It seemed like we were always waiting on him when we were going somewhere. I always wondered what took him so long to get ready.

“What is taking him so long?” I said as I leaned to see down the hall toward his door. There seemed to be no movement coming from his room. I was about to go knock on his door when it flew open.

“Never fear, Tommo is here.” He exclaimed as he struck a pose.

We all rolled our eyes or shook our heads at him. That was your typical Louis, late but energetic. I think he did that sometimes to try and make us forget how long it took him to get ready.

“It’s about time,” Liam said. He wanted to go too. We all did. Sarah was a friend to all of the boys now, and they got along really well.

“Yeah,” I smiled as I stood to my feet.

“One minute,” Louis held up his index finger before darting back into his room. Zayn walked down the hall to his room.

“What are you doing?” he asked as he looked into Louis’s room.

I could hear Louis’s voice, “I forgot my shoes.”

I slapped my forehead as I heard Liam sigh beside me. Louis was a handful. Zayn was shaking his head as he walked over to join us in the living room. After a few minutes, Louis was skipping down the hall to join us.

“Well, what are we waiting for?” Louis asked with a smile.

We all looked at him, “You.”

He gave us a cheesy grin, before we turned to leave. That was when my phone started to go off. I pulled it out and answered the call. It was probably Sarah worrying about where we were at.

“Hello?”

“Hello? Mr. Styles?”

I didn’t know this voice. I took a moment to check my phone, to see that I didn’t know the number either.

“Yes?”

“My name is Victoria and I’m a nurse at Leighton Hospital. I’m calling in regard to a Ms. Sarah Collins.”

I could feel my heart stop as she said those words. The boys could see my worry on my face, returning it as they wondered what was bothering me.

“Is she okay?” I asked. “What happened?” I partially regretted that question. I almost didn’t want an answer to that.

“Ms. Collins was in a nasty car accident.” The nurse’s voice sounded, “The doctors are in surgery with her now.”

“I’ll be right there.” I said before hanging up my phone and staring at it. I couldn’t move, I couldn’t believe it.

“Harry?” I looked up at Louis, “What’s the matter?”

I couldn’t say it. I just turned and headed out the front door. I could hear the others following close behind me.

“Harry?” Zayn called my name.

I didn’t bother to turn around as I headed for my car.

“We need to get to the hospital.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is the first chapter guys! Enjoy!

Note: This entire story is in Harry's P.O.V.