Status: Active. Constructive criticism please.

Save Me

Chapter Three

"Okay, so where to next?" Liam asked, as he led Hadley to the front door. "Would you like to go catch a film?"

She smiled, turning to him. "I have to get to work, Liam. This is my lunch break." He ran his hand over his hair, shaking his head in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry, I completely forgot," he said, with a shy grin.

Hadley chuckled, shrugging gently. "It's fine, but I would like a raincheck on that movie."

He smiled and nodded, pulling out his phone. "Can we trade numbers?" Hadley grinned and nodded, pulling out her phone. They exchanged numbers and hugged before Hadley turned and left, catching a cab to go back to work.

"Who was that?" Paul asked as Liam climbed into the SUV.

Liam shrugged. "Just a girl."

"What about Sophia? You know it'll be in the papers tomorrow," Paul stated.

"We're broken up, Paul. She said she wanted someone more stable," he said, looking at his tour manager. "Why would she care what I do if we're no longer together?"

"Because, maybe she still has feelings for you," he said.

Just as Liam opened his mouth to respond, his phone vibrated. He unlocked the screen, finding a text from Hadley.

I'm off tomorrow, so how about that movie? :)

He grinned gently before responding. That sounds amazing. Would you like me to pick you up?

Well, it depends on where you're going to take me. No ideas, mister.

Liam fought the smile off his lips as Paul drove through the New York traffic, heading back to his hotel. I was thinking about the movie theatre. Do you know a good one?

Not many, sadly. But, I'll find one and I'll message you the details. :) Don't be late. Now, I have to get back to work. If you keep texting me, I'm going to get in trouble. :P

Wouldn't want that, would we?

Hadley grinned as she tapped her fingertips over the screen. Definitely not, seeing as you'd have to take care of me. ;)

He responded as she slid her phone into her pocket, but a customer walked in before she could take a look.
♠ ♠ ♠
Big thank you to xiheartwolves for commenting. :)

I can't know what I'm doing right/wrong if you don't comment, so please don't be shy. Constructive criticism or even a simple "I really like it, it's good" is good enough. :)xx.