Status: Going on a small break to get all the my chapters together.

Dangerously in Love

Having Fun

5 months later~~~~
It felt like forever since I told Matt I was pregnant even though it has only been about six months since then. I’m happy but I feel huge like a whale. When we went to our six-week check up we found that we were having twins and it scared the hell out of the both of us. I closed my eyes and sighed contently as Matt rubbed coco butter over my huge belly. I thought it was strange that he enjoys doing this cause I hate having to rub coco butter all over my belly. It was oddly soothing to have his rough calloused hands rub over my soft belly that was round with his children.
At the moment I was lying in our bed and reading a book out loud to our unborn babies. Every once in a while I would feel our baby kick or stir around in there. I can tell that it was the one on the right. The baby on the left sometimes moved but not as much as the one on the right. I have no way to describe how it feels to have a human beings move around inside your belly. The morning sickness wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. In the middle of me reading Matt walked in to our bedroom covered in sweat from his run he toke.
“Hey babe. How are you and our little rock stars?” I giggled as I looked at Matt. He shot me a dimples smile, which made my knees weak.
“We are doing just fine. How about you babe?” I watched as he walked around our room to gather all things to take a shower.
“I’m just going to go ahead and take a shower since I’m so sweaty.” Matt walked over to me and kissed me sweetly on the lips. Everything has been going so great so far and I couldn't ask for anything more. Brian was running the mafia more successfully then I thought he would. Don't get me wrong I love Brian like a brother but I never thought he would be the one Matt picked. I was worried in the beginning because Cheyenne was so against it and now I feel like she has finally accepted that she is the girlfriend of a mod boss. Every time I tell her that she tells me to shut up but gets this sly ass smile on her face.
As Matt walked away from me after our kiss I couldn't help but let my eyes wonder down to his nice, firm ass. I have not problem telling a guy that he has a nice butt.
"I can feel you raping me with your eyes Nika." Matt smirked and looked at me over his shoulder. I blushed deeply and directed my eyes down to my book I was reading our unborn children. He chuckled at me and walked in to the bathroom that was attached to our bedroom. I kept reading until I heard the shower running in the bathroom. I made my quick escape to the kitchen to fix myself something to eat. It seemed like I could never eat enough for the two little ones inside of my belly.
As I looked in to our fridge I had this intense craving for pickles, ranch and peanut butter. I grabbed the large jar of kosher pickles and ranch dressing placing both on the island inside of our kitchen.
Oh I forgot to mention that we moved in to a larger house for when the twins are born. I loved this house a lot more then I did my tiny ass apartment that I was renting. I grabbed the peanut butter from the cabinet and grabbed a plate and small bowl from the one next to it. After twisting the top off the pickle jar and grabbing one out, I twirled around grabbed a spoon from the dish area and scooped some peanut butter in to the bowl and poured some ranch on top and mixed it together. I was almost done with my whole pickle when Matt came downstairs in just a towel around his waist. I stopped in my chewing as my eyes toke in the sight before me. Matt didn’t seem to see me as he opened the fridge to get a bottle of water out. His slightly longer hair looking wild, dripping water down his back from the shower. I felt hypnotized me as I watched little drops slide down his muscular back. Matt chugged half the bottle before he turned to see me. He chocked on the water a little not excepting to see me standing their staring at him.
My eyes must have been glazed over as they held a small amount of lust in them. Also being pregnant makes you horny almost twenty-four seven. Matt recovered from the surprise and looked at me. I must have been a sight to see. Eyes glazed, mouth full of pickle, hand frozen on the spoon and slightly drooling. His hazel eyes turned dark as he toke in my eyes. I finished eating my pickle after I came back to my senses. I placed the bowl with my peanut butter and ranch into the fridge along with the pickle jar. I turned to look at Matt and I could tell from the look in his eyes told me that I would in for a night if I kept looking at him like that. I toke the water bottle from his hand and slowly drank the rest of the water. I winked at him over my shoulder and made my way up the stairs. I didn’t get far as my feet were lifted from the ground and in to his arms. I squeaked and laughed as he carried me into our bedroom. He gently set me down on to our bed and looked me in my eyes. I ran my finger through his hair and tugged on it a little. I loved that he was growing it a little for me. He knew how I liked to tug on his hair as he went down on me. This relaxing Saturday is about to be a lot more fun.