Status: Love you xx

How Will I Know?

CapĂ­tulo Cuarenta y Dos

When I got to our improvised dressing room, the girls were already changed and where hanging out, talking. For the first sequence, we were all wearing casual summer attire; shorts and a t-shirt or a dress.

"Love the shirt A!" I said to her.

"Okay you have to stop doing that!" she said exasperated. "I don't know if you're serious."

"I'm totally serious! The sassyness is so you!" I laughed. It is true after all. "Kim, looking so cute as always. Can't wait to see what you got me Andrea!"

"That bag over there is your first outfit." she pointed smiling. She was obviously happy with her choice.

"ROMPER!" We said at the same time. "It's gorgeous Andie! Can't wait to put it on! I knew I could trust you with this mission!" I laughed again, heading for the dressing room. I was laughing quite a lot but my altercation with Ethan kept playing back in my head. I couldn't believe how he accused me and Liam without even wanting an explanation. I got out of the changing room with my head low, deep into my thoughts when I ran into a chest.

"Oh I'm sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you!"

"No problem love." My head instantly jerked up.

"IRISH!" I hugged him and saw all the boys behind him.

"How'd you know it was me?" he frowned.

"Really?" I frowned back before we all chuckled. "But seriously what are you guys doing here? I thought you said you had a photo shoot or something?!"

"Yeah we got Simon to get us out of it and reschedule." Louis smirked.

"We'll I'm really glad you're all here. This is going to be a great day!"

"Guys, we start in five." I production guy poked his head through the curtain of our beach tent. Looking around, I saw that they where only missing us since everybody else was already on the beach.

"Let's go superstar!" Liam grabbed me by the waist and dragged me towards the exit.

"Oh shush you!" I playfully hit is chest and he laughed.

And so the shoot for my first music video Sippin' On Sunshine was on the way.

We started by filming shots of us getting on the beach, just running around, getting crazy, laughing and stripping down to our bathing suits. Kim was wearing a blue and orange stripped bikini and Andrea was wearing a purple/blue indian patterned one. She had chosen for me a peach colored, high waist bikini that matched with my romper.

There wasn't many shots where you would actually see me singing so we were basically just all having a blast. Everything went so well, even between me and Ethan. We got a quick supper break around 5:30 before we shot a couple of sunset frames. After, we changed into our third and final outfit which was designed for our camp fire scene. Once again, Andrea did us justice; She got herself a colorful hoodie while Kim wore an inspiring sweatshirt and she bought me a themed sweatshirt. A HARRY FRICKEN POTTER SWEATSHIRT!

After a long day of fun rather than work, it was finally a wrap.

The boys caught up with us congratulating us on our work when I heard my name being called.

"Sabrina!" Ethan was jogging up behind me.

"Go ahead guys, I'll meet you up at the car."

"You sure Sab?" Liam ask. I nodded and he kissed the top of my head before following the others.

"What?" I snapped once he reached me.

"Look I'm sorry okay? I just didn't know how to react and... there's not even a valid excuse for what I did. I just wanted to say sorry."

"Yeah okay whatever." I turned on my heals.

"Seriously Sab, are we cool?" he grabbed my elbow and turned me back around so quickly I got dizzy.

"Yeah we're cool. We'll talk later now I've got to go."

I ran to the van. I didn't know what to do. I liked Ethan but I don't need friends that judge me so easily. I need to get away to clear my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I had an awful time writing that chapter! I had all the ideas in my head but I just didn't know how to put them down in words. Sorry if it's sucks, I just hope you still liked it.