Status: Love you xx

How Will I Know?

CapĂ­tulo Siete

We were about half way through the show and it was incredible! A couple of minutes later, two other girls came to meet us in the right wing. They didn't speak but they seemed super excited for some reason. We didn't dwell on it and just continued to enjoy the show.

C'mon, C'mon

That was the only thing we heard before the boys ran up to us and grabbed our hands.

The one that I came with,
She had to go
But you look amazing,
Standing alone

So c'mon, c'mon


I was now dancing with Liam while Andrea was TRYING to dance with Niall. Kim on her hand was dancing with Harry. We were all having loads of fun on stage.

The song went by way to quickly before we had to go back to our seats. I would have stayed in Liam's arms all night. The tingly sense I had when his skin connected with mine, the way he would sing his line close to my ear... I was in awe.

The rest of the show was great and I couldn't wait 'til the next one tomorrow night.

After the last song, the boys came rushing through the wing, Louis screaming for us to follow them and Liam grabbing my hand has he passed. We ran to the dressing room we were previously in just to be met by Ana and her parents. As soon and she saw them passing the door, each grabbing a towel to dab the sweat of their faces, she started crying of happiness again.

The boys chatted with her, gave her signed t-shirts and posters and took as many picture as she wished. They were really great with her and to think that what started off as a shitty day for her ended up the be the best of her life! - as little as her life was.

We stayed low profile, just enjoying the show until Ana ran up to us and asked us if she could take a picture with her 'heroes'. Of course we couldn't say no to her so we took pictures and than she decided that she wanted to have a picture of the four of us with the boys so we gathered up all together. We went as followed: Zayn, Kim, Harry, Me, Liam and then on the floor crouched to be little Ana's height was A, Niall, Ana and Louis.

After our little impromptu photo shoot, the little family walked over to another room where they could make video diaries as well. We were left alone again with the boys.

"Isn't she sweet? I understand why you ladies would act like that with her." Louis said.

"We would have done it for anybody really." Kim replied.

"You are really fantastic." Liam said while putting his hand on my knee. "So are you girls in town for long? You didn't mention it earlier."

"Well I know where here for about two months but we don't have a planed out date yet."

"What are you girls doing tomorrow?" Zayn asked.

"Um before the show I guess we would just head out sightseeing a bit." Andrea replied looking at us for approval.

"Nah forget sightseeing! You have all month for that! How about this, you girls come hang with us during sound check and after then you stay for the show and after that, since it's the last show of the tour, we go out to celebrate?" Louis said.

"And if you want, you could have your own personal tour guides for sightseeing after? Liam continued.

"I think it sounds like a plan to me!" I smiled like crazy.

We headed back home after a little while of just chatting and we all hit the hay pretty soon. This day has been the best and I couldn't believe that tomorrow would be just as great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you see that little thing going on between Harry and Kim in the last two chapters? What do you think about that? Should I make her end up with Harry or with Louis, her favorite? Comment, subscribe and Rec luvs :) xx