Status: Love you xx

How Will I Know?

CapĂ­tulo Ocho

I woke up completely refreshed. I made my way to he shower and let the hot water take away the last trace of sleepiness upon my body. I went to my closet and carefully stated to pick out and outfit that would be both suitable for an concert and a night at the club. Once I was fully dressed, I made my way upstairs to find the girls already dress an halfway through their breakfast. I had always been the latest sleeper in the group.

"Morning!" I greeted.

"Hey Sab! How are you this morning?" Kim inquired.

"Awesome. You?"

"Great." Andrea replied with her mouth full. We laughed at her. She swallowed and asked a question in return: "What time did the guys told us to meet them?"

"Um they didn't... Let me text them." We had all exchanged numbers last night so that we could keep in touch while we were in London and maybe after. I pulled out my phone from my pocket to see I already had a text message:

Liam:
Good morning! xx
Sleep well?


Me:
Good morning to you as well! :)
I slept good, how about you?


Liam:
Awesome :)


"Stop grinning like an idiot and just ask him the question already!" Andrea said laughing at me.

"Oops yeah sorry." I bit my lip embarrassed.

Me:
What time should we meet you guys? :)


Liam:
Whenever you lovely ladies want to :) We just got to the venue but the sound check doesn't start before 1 :)


Me:
Okay, text you when were there! :)


Liam:
See you soon :) xx


"We can meet them anytime now." I said looking up. "Just let me eat and we can get going!"

By the time Andrea, Kimberly and I were ready to go, it was almost 11:30 but we weren't far from the venue... About ten minutes or so by foot. We greeted Bryan at the door and he gladly let us enter before we made our way to the lounge were we had hung out the day before. The door was closed but we could hear them inside so Andrea decided that she would just open the door without knocking. Not an awful idea considering that Liam, Zayn and Harry didn't have any shirts on but it still made us a bit shy.

"Oh sorry um hi." Andrea waved awkwardly.

"Oh look! I just got your text that said: we're here! :). I can see that." Liam laughed. Liam, Zayn an Louis made their way towards us and proceed in hugging each one of us. They were soon followed by Harry and Niall who once again had appeared out of nowhere. The feeling of Liam's skin against mine while he wrapped his strong arms around me sent that tingly feeling down my spine again. I had never felt anything quite like it before and I didn't know how to react to it.

~~~

We had been talking for the last couple of hours and we were all really hitting it off with the boys.

"So, any of you girls sing?" Zayn asked smiling.

"Not me! I play violin thought." Kim replied.

"Awesome!" Louis looked at her.

"I have about as much pitch as a tin can!" Andrea laughed soon joined by the boys.

"How about you Sab?" Niall asked.

"Um..."

"Tell them! Sab has a great voice!"

"Really? Sing something for us!" Liam piped.

"Oh no, no you don't want to hear it! I'm merely mediocre!" I said viciously shaking my head. I was always uncomfortable singing of people I didn't really know, yet alone when those people were pop stars.

"Pwease?" Harry batted his eyes at me.

"I... I have no music!" I tried in attempt to escape this trap.

"I have my guitar right here, just tell me what!" Niall said reaching for his guitar from behind the sofa.

'Um well I actually prefer piano...." There wasn't any piano in here so I was sure that I would be spared.

"Come on then!" Louis said grabbing my hands and leading me to the next room where, of course, there was a piano. I rolled my eyes.

I sat down at the piano while Harry and Louis each took a place leaning on the piano by my side. Niall thought it would be funny to lay down on the piano with his face inches to mine. Liam and Zayn stand behind my back while the two girls found seats on the floor.

"Okay this is going to sound super cheesy but it's the only thing I can think of at the top of my head." I said before I took a big breath. I then started singing a stripped down version of Story of My Life. About half way in the song, Liam came to sit beside me and started playing the song in a lower key and the all started to harmonize with me. It was beautiful.

"Wow." said Zayn.

"We have to preform that in the show tonight!" Harry almost yelled.

"Yeah no problem I can give you the key and Liam seems to have it down pretty good..."

"No, no I mean with you!"

I was gobsmacked. "Um no." My eyes were literally bulging out of my head. "I'm not doing that. Never in a million years."

"Why not you sound you great!" Harry insisted.

"First, I don't think the fans would appreciate a complete strangers doing one of your newest singles at your show. Second, I don't think Paul would approve either."

"But..."

"Stop it mate. Sab doesn't want to do it and I'm pretty sure she's right about the fans and Paul." I shot Liam a grateful look and a shy smile which he returned.

"Okay..." Harry said disappointed. "Sorry Sab."

"It's okay Harry." I got up and gave him a hug to cheer him up.

"Well, seriously, you were amazing Sab, but we have a sound check to get to!" Louis exclaimed.

We assisted to the sound check and then we argued with the guys about the fact that tonight we were going to use our tickets. They didn't agree but we did convinced them to let us go outside during their meet and greet to give them to someone.

The show was great once again and they once more brought us out on stage during C'mon, C'mon but this time at least we knew what to expect. There was one more song to go and then we would be heading clubbing with One Direction.