Status: And another project I've taken on..

Shackled

In a land where Vampires rule the Earth, all the rituals have been overlooked and tossed away for new ones. These habits are strict, but it's for the own good of the Vampire race. You mate in high school no sooner then the ending of your second year, and you're expected to follow all of the rules until you create the eternal bond with your mate.

Iris wasn't as lucky. Being the only female in her family was easy enough-Fertile males acted more feminine then she did most of the time. She grew up in her rich home, parented by a Fertile nurse and a Dom doctor named Peter Ventimiglia. Her older brother, Astrix, watched over her like a hawk and made sure no harm could be done to her fragile mind.

Paul wasn't mated in high school. They told him his mate was years behind him and when the time came, she'd be his. If he's a year too early to mate with the love of his life, then will he be able to follow all the rules her father set?

~~~~

The plot is mine along with any OCs, but the dom/fertile idea belongs to dandygrrrl. I DO NOT own any famous persons mentioned in this story. Thank you!

BitterSweetSymphony
  1. Just a Fertile
    Revised-12/13/2014
  2. Staring Contests She Always Loses
    Paul's PoV; Revised 12/13/2014
  3. What a Great Impression
    Revised 12/13/2014
  4. A Small House
    Revised 12/13/2014
  5. A Very Important Date