Status: Hiatus---sorry :/

Torn.

You Were My Summer Love.

Summer laid her head on Harry’s chest. She knew that he was gazing at the stars but her eyes were closed. The view didn’t matter to her, just the moment. He was lazily playing with her hair and humming a song she didn’t know. But it didn’t matter, it always sounded beautiful.

“Sol?” Harry questioned.

She tilted her head to look him in the eyes.

He smiled down at her, “After university, can we get married and have a million babies?”

Summer couldn’t help but smile at the boy. Every day with him was pure bliss, thinking about having an infinite number of days with Harry would be pure magic. “Haz, we can have a billion babies.”

Harry placed a soft kiss on her temple, “A billion and one?”

“However many you want.” She stated with a slight giggle.

________________________________________________________________________________

The music played lightly as Summer stared out the window of the tour bus. Her memory had been flooded with memories for the past week. Being around Harry twenty-four seven was a tad overwhelming. It was something she missed dearly, but needed the time to get used to it again. Her heart sank as she remembered the ridiculous times her and Harry shared. She heard commotion in the back of the bus but dismissed it. The noise was making its way towards her until Louis plopped down next to her. He smiled widely at her and didn’t stop until she took her headphones out. At this time, Harry was taking a seat across from them.

“You know Summer, you’re really pretty. Has anyone ever told you that?” Louis asked as seriously as he could.

Summer shrugged, “Actually no. I’ve been told that I’m quite horrendous.”

Harry was holding back a chuckle. Louis made a face of disapproval, “Well since I was the first person to say that, you are now mine.”

She glanced over at Harry who raised an eyebrow but kept his smile. “Sorry Louis, but I promised myself away a long time ago.”

Before either boy could answer Summer stood up and strolled off the bus. She had no idea where they were but decided to wander regardless. Of course, she made notes of her surroundings. After a few blocks she found a quaint coffee shop. Summer ordered a simple black coffee and sat in the corner by a window. As she watched passersby’s, she wrote. Writing was always her passion, which is why she switched from law to English during her short time of studying. It just seemed to keep her at peace.

Her pen etched words onto the paper so carelessly. She loved how messy the papers looked. They were slightly crumpled and words were scratched out. It gave it all character. She was midsentence when she heard someone walk up next to her.

“Excuse me?” A girl asked.

Summer simultaneously sat her pen down and looked over at the girl. She was definitely in her early teens, her friends who were a few steps behind her were the same age. They dawned anxious smiles while the girl closest to Summer looked rather nervous.

“Yes love?” Summer questioned.

The girl hesitated for a moment, “Uh-are you Summer Arabella?”

She was taken off guard by the fact that these girls knew her, “Yes, yes I am.”

The two girls stepped closer to the friend as she spoke, “Oh my gosh, we think you and Harry are so adorable! Can we please get a picture with you?”

This entire occurrence was shocking Summer. She wasn’t used to attention other than the annoying paparazzi. She never would have expected One Direction fan’s to notice her. “Of course, but you know Harry and I are just friends.”

One of the other girls finally spoke up, “Thank you so much.”

One by one Summer posed with the girls. She had fun with them. She took a serious picture then took a couple funny ones. They seemed to enjoy how outgoing and kind she was. After they were done with the mini photo shoot they set off to find the boys, without Summer’s help. She didn’t want them to be overrun by fans. She sat back down in her spot and picked up where she left off.

Every moment with you is etched into my soul. Every kiss that is shared will forever be traced upon my lips. Every word you have spoken will dance along in my mind. Every ‘I love you’ stays warm in heart.

From: Harry
‘Where are you?

To: Harry
‘A coffee shop.’

From Harry
‘Come back to the bus, pleeeeease.’


Summer laughed because she imagined Harry begging her. She threw away her now empty cup and walked the few blocks back to the bus. It was just Harry, the other lads seemed to have dispersed earlier. She sat down next to him and laid her head on his should.

“Some of your fans ran into me at the coffee shop. They asked me to take pictures with them.” She stated.

Harry smiled down at her, “Love, I already know. I’m just happy they were nice to you.”

“How do you know?” She questioned.

He pulled out his phone and showed her the photos. She giggled at how silly there were but the caption made her sincerely smile. ‘Ran into Summer Arabella at the coffee shop. She is one of the sweetest people I’ve met.’

“I like how they call you Summer Arabella and not Summer King.” Harry said.

Summer continued to smile as she stared up at the boy, “Well I don’t think my last name is mentioned much Haz.”

He shrugged, “Next they’ll be calling you Sol and I’ll have to find a new nickname.”

She shook her head, “Styles, you’re the only person on this planet who has ever or will ever called me Sol. You have nothing to worry about.”

He wrapped his arms around her, “So when we get married I want you to be pronounced as Sol Styles. That sounds so perfect but our billion and one babies can’t call you Sol. Only me.”

Her heart fluttered at the fact that he still remembered that. She cuddled into him, “Only you Haz.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry it's been a long wait. Hopefully updates will be regular, just slow because of school and work..

Anyways, how cute are they?!

-Nina