Status: I hope you enjoy this :3

I just wanna die in your arms tonight

Death? A confession? Mental hospital?

Jake's POV
 
I had watched Jeremy for the past three days. My eyes haven't close for 1 second, I couldn't stop myself. I needed to make sure he was okay, I can't lose him. He was in a coma, I was waiting to see the marvelous eyes again, I just had to. I refused to go to sleep or eat, I needed to be there with him at all time, I was lost without him.

Even though I'm not a very holy person, I begged God every night for Jerry to wake up but he never answered my prayers. This is why I'm not religious! An amazing beautiful man like Jeremy didn't deserve any of this yet this so called 'God' still continued to punish him. I sobbed every night, why did all this happen? I reached in my pocket for my camera but I couldn't find it. One of the doctors must have taken it whilst I was in the ambulance. Just as I was about to ask, Dr Bryan tapped me on the shoulder.
 
"We have done a few tests and sadly Jeremy is in serious risk of dying. Don't be too alarmed though, there is a 10% chance that he might wake up and your baby will survive too."
 
"Baby?" What was he talking about, baby? Was Jerry pregnant? Don't be silly Jake, men can't get pregnant. Dr Bryan was probably joking.
 
"Yes, you're a father."
 
"B-But how?"
 
" It's a cell mutation that appears in some men."
 
"Like who?"
 
"I'm not supposed to say who but I can trust you not to tell anyone. Your friend Andy has this mutation too. He isn't pregnant but he asked me to do some tests on him before for my research so I did." Andy can get pregnant?! What the hell was going on? I don't understand any of this.
 
"Can it be cured?"
 
"Unfortunately not but only men can get people with this mutation pregnant. It's not the easiest thing to do though, you're one of the lucky few." I wasn't sure if I really was lucky or not at first. Having a child is a big step for me, especially as Jerry and I had only recently started dating. No, this was one of the best moments of my life. This was a one in a million chance, it's not fair to kill a child and I didn't want to either. I'm going to bring this child up to make his or her mummy proud. I wanted this child to experience a good life like mine, to find someone as perfect as Jerry is to me. Babies are so adorable, why would anyone ever one to to take their lives? It's murder! They have just as much right to live like everyone has.
 
Dr Bryan then walked off to see a younger guy who looked familiar to Jeremy's old friend Bob. Then I clicked; the doctor is called Dr Bryan and the boy looks an awfully lot like Bob so it must be his son! Jerry would be so happy when he wakes up. If he wakes up...
 
Andy's POV
 
Where were the guys? I needed to talk to them! I needed them to get my mind off last night. You see, me and Rosaline had split up. I wasn't sad, I couldn't be, it was like we were already over when it all began. I ruined it though, I just felt like I was living a lie. I never loved her and I never would. I felt pressured into the relationship because all the rest of my family were married to rich, successful women.
I  actually was living a lie; I would never be attracted to any woman because I was a homosexual. To be more specific, I was in love with someone I shouldn't be... my best friend Ashley. I knew he'd never feel the same, he was 110% straight and he had Lindsay. Even if he wasn't, he would never love someone as ugly as me. He was perfect and I was something from the gutter, vermin.
Ashley's POV
I picked up our coats and we were ready to leave the cinema. I loved spending every minute of the day with Lindsay, she was just too perfect. I was so lucky to have her in my life, I've never met anyone so beautiful, so caring, so unique as her. She lightened up my life with her crazy habits and her dirty mind. There was never a dull moment when I spent time with her.
"Ashley... I have something to show you." She said, panic written on her face. What was she scared about. She hasn't cheated on me, has she?
"Okay.." I was beginning to worry now, what could it be? She handed me a pregnancy tester. I turned it over to reveal a pink plus. "I'm going to be a daddy?" I gasped, almost dropping the tester. Daddy Ashley? I like the sound of that! I had an excuse to spoil her or him rotten! I'm going to buy them so much stuff they won't know what to wear! If the baby looks anything like its beautiful mummy then it'll be even cuter than a normal baby!
"Are you mad?"
"Are you kidding?! This is the best news I've ever heard in my life! I love you so much Lindsay!" I shouted, kissing her sweetly.
I peacefully walked home, hand in hand with Lindsay. Today is just the best day of my life! Nothing could possibly ruin my day... or so I thought...
Suddenly I was shoved to the floor and a gun was pointed towards my face. I looked up to see it was being held by a woman with an evil look in his eyes.
"Stay away from him!" Lindsay screamed, pushing her away from me. The woman quickly pulled the trigger but instead of aiming at me, she aimed at Lindsay. I watched as my beautiful fiance fell to the ground and the cold-blooded woman ran off. I wanted to stop the bullet from hitting Lindsay but everything went so quickly, too quickly. I should have been shot not her!
"A-Ashley.." She mumbled, tears pouring down her face.
"Shh it's okay baby, you're going to be all right."
"Is it bad? I'm too scared to look." I looked down at her chest to see blood oozing out. She wasn't going to make it, no matter how hard I wished.
"You're going to be okay, just keep your eyes open." I mainly lied to protect myself from the bitter truth, I couldn't face the fact that I was going to lose the love of my life...
"A-Ashley I love you."
"I love you too my darling." I kissed the top of her head and tears poured down my face. She wasn't going to make it, I just knew it.
"Forget about me..." She slowly closed her eyes.
"Lindsay?!" I cried, trying to wake her up. I couldn't handle it, I was never going to see her again.
"I'm so sorry sir, I'll try to resuscitate her." I watched as the man attempted to bring her back to life but it was never going to work. I pulled out my phone to call the police but then I put it back again. I wanted her killer to be punished for what he did but I didn't want to accept that she was gone. I didn't want any of this to be real but unfortunately it all was...
 
Andy's POV
I checked my weight on the scales. Ugh, I was 9st 2. Why did I have to be so fat? I eat as carefully as I can but I'm still such a fat idiot. I was sick to death of this. I knelt over the toilet and slid two fingers down my throat but I just wasn't working. I was so pathetic, I couldn't even do one little thing. I kept trying and eventually my gag reflex kicked in and I vomited all over the floor. Great, I had to miss the toilet. Stupid Andy. I always ha to do everything wrong. 
I quickly mopped up all my vomit and then reached out for my blade. I told my old best friend Sandra I wouldn't do this any more since she moved away to Indiana with her cousin Bob but I never stopped. I put on a cold shower and began singing the lyrics of Desert Song "Did we all fall down? Did we all fall down? Did we we all fall down? Did we all fall down? From the lights to the pavement, from the van to the floor, from backstage to the doctors, from the earth to the morgue..." I pierced the sharp blade onto my pale white skin as I spoke each lyric, watching the scarlet liquid drip from my arms. I used to be afraid to cut too deep but what impact would it make to anybody's life? No one would care if I cut too deep, I don't even know why I'm still around. Before I could pierce my skin again, there was a knock on my front door. Without thinking, I ran out of the shower and answered the door to a crying Ashley.
 
"What's up?"
 
"Er I-it's Lindsay. S-she er..." He seemed to be a little off put by something. Maybe it was my long legs. I sat him down and hugged him, he looked like he needed a hug.
 
"What did she do? Did she cheat on you? I'm going to kill that bitch!" I said feeling a rush of anger. I didn't really think she was a bitch, she was a really lovely person, but the anger has taken over my mouth. I don't like anyone making Ashley sad, he doesn't deserve to be in pain like this.
 
"N-no, s-she was shot!" He sobbed. My anger so mellowed down into a great sadness. I was jealous of her but I'd never want her to be dead. This must be killing Ash inside.
 
"Maybe she'll be okay, you never know."
 
"Y-yeah I hope. Will you come to the hospital with me? I was a bit scared to come in by myself."
 
"Of course, Ashley. I would do anything for you." He looked a bit surprised by that but he decided to not question me.
 
"Thanks Andy." He said, hugging me tightly. 
 
"Here, let me get you some tissues." I fetched him the box of tissues I used for when I was crying. There wasn't a huge amount left either although it was the 21st box I had used this week. I quickly grabbed a tissue myself to heal the bleeding tears in my skin.
 
I noticed Ashley kept looking down on me and giggling. What the hell was he staring at?
 
"What's so fascinating about my stupid legs?"
 
"Er... look down Andy." I looked down in horror to find I had forgotten to put a towel on and it was my boner he had been giggling about. I quickly rushed upstairs whilst he just sat down on the couch in a laughing fit. Why didn't he tell me? I was so humiliated! How would I ever explain why I was turned on without telling him that I was in love with him? Did he like looking at it or something? Yeah like he'd want look at another man's penis. But then why was he looking? At least he had cheered up now but his face soon fell as we arrived to the hospital.
 
"I'm sorry but your fiance didn't make it. Would you like to see her?" Dr Bryan asked sadly. Ashley turned to me with eyes full of sadness.
 
"You can do it Ash, I'll be right here." I reached out for his hand and held it tightly as we walked into the room.
 
Ashley's POV
 
I walked in to see Lindsay's lifeless body. What did I do to have the love of my life taken from me? What did she do to deserve this? I ran to her and cried my heart out. She was really gone, I just didn't know how I was going to cope without her. She got me through the tough times in my life, how can I stay strong? I felt dead and broken without her, she was my reason for living. When my parents disowned me, she was there to help me get back on my feet, help me understand that it wasn't my fault. She was so beautiful, so caring, so full of life. Just why?! There really is no God...
 
I remember the day we first met. Me and the guys were at a signing in Alabama and she came up to me and asked me to be her valentines so I just said yeah sure. I couldn't say no to a fan girl! Of course she almost died with excitement like most of my individual fan girls did except none of them were my valentine. She told me how her and a group of her friends are called Ashley's little Deviants. You could tell by the way that she talked about me that she was seriously in love with me... I started to like her back too.
The band hung around France for a couple of weeks and then the guys set us up on a blind date. I never thought I'd see her again so it shocked me when I saw her stood before me at the restaurant in one of the hotels we were staying in. It turns out Jerry was able to contact her seeing as he is her brother. We shared our first kiss when she came to our concert in Paris. We were on the Eiffel tower, when I think about it now it was so romantic. What did she do to deserve to lose her life?
 
"Ashley, I think we should get out of here now, the more you stay in here, the more you'll get upset." As much as I wanted to stay, I knew I would get too attached and do something stupid. I reluctantly followed Andy out of the room.
 
Andy walked me to his car. He put KISS on full blast so we started singing loudly along to it. I was still crying and still in pieces but I knew Lindsay wouldn't want me to act miserable even if she wasn't with me at this current moment. Andy suddenly stopped the car.
 
"We're here." I turned to see that we was in my house. I couldn't face going back there, too many memories.
 
"A-Andy, I can't go in there."
 
"Don't worry, you're not." He took my keys and wandered in. Whilst I waited for him to finish whatever it was that he was doing, I found razor blades under his seat. I didn't know why he had them, he didn't need to cut, he had someone to love. He should be thankful the person he loved was still alive!
 
Andy then returned with a bag full of my stuff. "You're staying with me for a while." My heart decreased to average speed. I don't know what I'd have done if I had been left alone. It still hasn't kicked in yet that Lindsay was gone...
 
Andy took me into his house and I instantly burst into tears. The memories flooded back, Lindsay crying out in pain. I tried to stop her from closing her eyes but I wasn't able to. I should've tried harder to keep her conscious! Stupid Ashley!
 
 "Hey, it's going to be okay Ashley!"
 
"I'm sorry Andy, thank you for being there for me..." Andy cut me off, pecking my lips softly. I was shocked to say the least but maybe this will help me get over Lindsay. After all, her last words to me were "Forget about me". I don't know if I can do that but I'm definitely going to try.
I parted my lips and our tongues fought and mine won. I laid on top of him as we made out like our lives depended on it. Eventually we stopped to breathe and then I ripped off his shirt. I dragged my tongue down his body to the hem of his pants and smirked at him. I loved to be a tease. Andy was enough for now but no one can replace my Lindsay...
 
Jake's POV
 
I dialed Ashley's number like I should have done days ago but he didn't pick up. Chris walked up to me with tears in his eyes. Usually I'd have asked him what was upsetting him but I was too busy thinking about Jerry.
 
"J-Jake I did s-something r-really bad!" he stuttered.
 
"Not now C," I picked up the video camera. He took the camera from me.
 
"I-I set f-fire to the apartment..."
 
"WHAT?" He passed me to the camera and I watched in horror as I saw him beating up Jerry. I was full of anger! How could he hurt him like that?! He knows how much Jeremy means to me.
 
"WHY CHRISTIAN?! WHY?!" I didn't think twice about my next action, it was like an automatic reaction. I punched him and heard a loud crack as I came into contact with his nose. I watched the blood pour from his nose. There wasn't too much blood and it wasn't broken so he didn't go see a doctor. I decided not to hit him again as I didn't want to be as he was, no matter how much he deserved it.
 
"I-I was jealous of Jeremy b-because I-I'm in l-love w-with y-you." I stood there in shock as he told me how he also had been having crazy dreams about him loving me and Jerry hurting me; the dreams seemed so real to him. They were just a big ball of insanity to me.
 
"Am I going crazy, Jake?"
 
"I don't know." He really seemed to be...
 
"I hope I'm not! I don't want to go to a mental hospital! Oh god!" He started to have a panic attack so Dr Bryan came and calmed him down. I would have calmed down but he was dead to me...
 
Christian's POV
 
I was so frightened. I always knew I was insane but this was too far. Why was I even like this? Normally I'd be out partying the ladies but something had come over me. I felt different and out of control. It was like someone was controlling my body but that was impossible... or was it?