Status: I hope you enjoy this :3

I just wanna die in your arms tonight

Immortality, Love and Revenge

Jerry's POV
 
All I could see was darkness. I tried to move my arm but it was no good. My whole body was paralyzed, I couldn't move a muscle. I screamed but no one could hear me. All I could hear was sobbing, Jake's sobbing. I wanted to wrap my arms him, hug him tightly and never let him go but my body just wasn't letting me. I sobbed and screamed as loud as I could but no one could hear me. I was so confused but then I heard the word coma…
Jake's POV
Finally Andy and Ashley turned up. Why weren't they here sooner? I rushed up to them but then collapsed to the floor. My body hadn't had any rest so standing up was a great struggle to even move. They helped me up and sat me in a different room, far from Jeremy.
"I WANT TO BE WITH JEREMY!" I tried to get out the room but Chris was blocking the doorway.
"Jake, you need to eat." Chris mumbled.
"NO! I NEED TO BE WITH JEREMY!" There was no way I was taking orders for the man who put my Jerry in here in the first place.
"Jerry won't want you starving yourself. Eat, please! For Jeremy!" Ashley replied. It’s true Jerry wouldn't want me to suffer but I didn't want to spend a second without him. I needed to make that he was okay and that I wouldn't lose him. I’d be nothing without him.
"But..."
"No buts Jake. We will tell you if something happens, okay?"
"Fine." He better keep his promise or he’ll end regretting it.
"Andy will eat with you in case you do anything stupid." I didn’t need babysitting. I wouldn’t do anything stupid unless I lost Jerry. I’d make Chris pay for it first…
Andy's POV
Why did they have to leave me with Jake? Why couldn't C stay with him? I didn't want to eat; I'm already such a fat beast. I had to eat though otherwise I know Jake wouldn't. Today wasn't about me or my eating disorder though. I ate a bite of my sandwich, struggling to intake all of its calories. I already felt that little bit fatter after that first bite but that happened every time I ate anything. I could only manage to eat half of my sandwich but I was still going to throw up tonight. 100 calories or not, no fattening ham sandwiches are going to stay in my body.
"Why have you only eaten half, Andy?" Jake asked.
"I er... ate before I went out." I lied.
He looked at me worryingly and then nodded. I never realized how much of a wreck Jake looked. I could understand though, the one that he loves is in the hospital. I felt so guilty for not being there earlier. I should have stayed at Jerry's house; I shouldn't have left in the morning. I only left because I and Rosaline had broken up. I hated myself so much; I could have saved him if I had stayed another.
The last time I had seen Jeremy awake, I had been so selfish, putting on the movie I loved and telling him I was staying over. I always made Jeremy do what I want; it wasn’t fair to him. Of course, because he’s a nice person, he didn’t appear to mind. I went to the bathroom to throw up those poisonous calories I had let my body intake. Luckily I had remembered to bring some mouth wash but unluckily enough I opened the cubicle door to meet eyes with Ashley...
Jake's POV
I was starting to feel a bit better. Maybe Jerry was going to be okay. What was taking Andy so long in the bathroom? I was a bit worried about him; he seemed disgusted when he was eating. Maybe it was me he was disgusted by me, I did look a mess. I didn’t care though; Jeremy was the only thing that mattered to me. Just then, Andy and Ashley walked in. Andy's eyes looked red as if he'd been crying and Ashley looked angry with a hint of sadness. Before I could ask them what was wrong, C rushed in to the room. I really didn’t want to deal with him any more.
"Jake come, quick!" I rushed in to find Dr Bryan using a defibrillator on Jerry. No! Not my Jeremy! I quickly rushed towards him but the doctor's carried me out. I just had to see him; he can’t leave me like this.
"LET ME SEE MY JERRY! I DON'T WANT HIM TO DIE!" After a few seconds they stopped using the defibrillator. Why the hell did they stop? How could they just give up on a life? They are doctors for hell’s sake.
"We're sorry but we can't carry on using the defibrillator. It'll cause too much damage to the baby."
WHAT?! THE BABY WAS STILL ALIVE?! All I had left of Jeremy was his lifeless body. I sobbed into his chest, screaming his name.
"YOU CAN'T BE DEAD, JERRY, I WON'T LET YOU BE!" I screamed, receiving no reply. I was nothing without him; he was my soul mate, my savior.
"Come on Jake, you're getting to upset." Chris said, trying to pull me away.
"GET THE F*CK OFF ME! I JUST LOST THE LOVE OF MY FAULT AND IT’S YOUR ENTIRE FAULT YOU INSANE B*ST*RD! YOU MURDERED MY HUSBAND!" I shouted. C suddenly backed off whilst Andy and Ashley looked at me with concern and confusion.
After 10-15 minutes the guys left me alone with Jeremy. I sobbed hard into his chest and laid In the bed next to him. I needed to be close to him, I couldn’t handle the fact that he was gone.
"I love you." I whispered. "I just want to die in your arms." I lay there, hoping for the Grim Reaper to suddenly appear and kill me too. A life without Jeremy is no life at all. Then I felt twitching.
"J-Jake..." I lifted my head up to see Jeremy had opened my eyes. How was this possible
"JERRY BABY!" I screamed, kissing me passionately. "I THOUGHT THAT YOU HAD DIED!"
"I'm sorry that I gave up. I tried shouting and moving but my body wouldn't let me and..."
"Shh it's okay Jerry." I kissed his lips. "I saw you twitching."
"I love you too by the way." He had heard that?
"Yeah I did hear." He smiled, like he had read my mind.
"You must be tired Jerry."
"Yeah but I want to talk to you! I’ve had my eyes closed too long."
"No, you need your beauty sleep. It’ll make you feel better."
"But..." I kissed his lips slowly to shut him up. It was so great to have him around again; he put the joy back into my life. He was my purpose in life, if he hadn’t woken up that minute then I would have joined him in the ground. I cuddled up to him, soon falling in a deep sleep.
Christian's POV
"Mr Mora?" I spun around to see Dr Bryan. Oh no, this can't be good.
"Yes?"
"I don't mean to offend but would you like to see a therapist?"
I nodded and sighed. I hated therapists but I knew I desperately needed to see one if I wanted to get better. He brought me to one of the therapists. She was beautiful; I loved her sweet honey brown eyes and short brown hair. I was pretty sure she was 24 like me, judging by the look of her.
"Hi I'm Dr Watson." She smiled enthusiastically. Wow she had a beautiful smile. Everything about her was so beautiful. Control yourself Christian!
"Mr Mora?" I zoned back to reality. "Oh sorry!" I blushed, looking into her hypnotizing beautiful eyes. She ran a couple of tests on me and then sat me down in her office.
"Mr Mora, I think I've found out why you've been acting the way you have been for a couple of weeks. A spirit named Matthew Babbitt has inhabited your body. He has the ability to for his soul to enter multiple bodies and control them." I clenched my hands into tight fists. I hated Jeremy's step dad! He just seemed like he was sneaking around and trying to make Jeremy feel that little bit worse about himself.
"Mr Mora?"
"Sorry I just recognize the name. Oh and call me Chris or Christian."
"Okay Christian, come with me." She took my hand and took me over to her car in the parking lot. My heart pounded when our hands both made contact, causing me to blush. She drove me to a little house which looked more like large shed. I walked in and saw lots of book and strange liquids placed on bookshelves, not one bit looked out of place.
"Dr Watson, I'm confused." I said, looking around the room. This place reminded me of Hogwarts but Harry Potter isn't real so this can't possibly be real.
"They're potions, I'm what you'd call a witch." She has got to be kidding me! As much as I'd love that to be true, it isn't possible!
"Huh?"
"Well I have powers, make potions and can cast spells." When Dad was still around, he used to say strange words and messed with weird liquids when we were still living in our caravan. A lot of other gypsies did the same as Dad so I just assumed it was a gypsy thing.
"My dad used to do things like that." I replied truthfully. She handed me a weird red/green potion and made me drink it. It smelt like Poppies which I hated because they gave me such bad headaches.
"It reeks doesn't it? I hate Poppies, they're too damn strong."
"Yeah." I didn't know how to behave around her, I didn't want to look stupid in front of her. She made me feel so nervous, I shouldn’t be around someone so stunningly gorgeous.
"My boyfriend thinks it's nice, I swear he has no sense of smell." When I heard the word boyfriend I felt my heart drop and jealously over-showered my body. I guessed that she'd be single, more like hoped. Stupid Christian...
"What did that potion do anyway?" trying (and failing) to get the jealousy away.
"It removed Matthew's spirit from you. He was controlling the way you act and think. If he had been in you too long he would have taken over your power."
"Power?"
"Yeah, you're a warlock, a more powerful version of a wizard. If I was male I'd be classed as one. Warlocks are very rare now as many have been killed when people still believed in witch craft."
"Stupid that it's just male who are warlocks, how sexist." I exclaimed. She nodded and smiled. "Do you live in here?" I was a little confused because there was no bed or a door except the entrance to the shed-like house.
"No this is just where I store my potions and books. My boyfriend doesn't have the space in his house. The books would be more likely to get damaged and the potions can be lethal if used incorrectly."
After minutes of feeling a strange sensation in my body (probably the potion), I stood up and got ready to leave.
"I've got to go." It's not that I didn't like be around her, I just wanted her so bad. She was so gorgeous, so wonderful. She'd never be mine even if she was single.
I soon got home to my stupid house. It was literally just one big room. I wasn't really rich so it didn't have much in either. I didn't want to be a gypsy any more but I would have been better off living in a caravan so I wouldn't have to pay any tax. If anyone like the band were to see my house I'd just about die of embarrassment. I looked in my just-about-empty drawers and found the box of matches I had used to set Jake and Jeremy's apartment alight. How could I have done such an awful thing?! I was supposed to be Jerry's friend, his band mate. I should have fought off the spirit. I almost killed him and his baby! I deserved to rot in hell. It was time to get revenge on the person I hate the most – myself. I lit a match and dropped it to the floor. I could finally feel the pain I put Jeremy through. I saw the flames around me and then everything went black...
Lauren's POV
I drove home to find my next-door neighbor's house on fire. I couldn't just leave it, someone could be in there.  I had no idea who lived there so it was a total shock to see it was Christian. I used my water abilities (a lot of my powers are water based) to put out the fire and rushed up to Christian. I actually sorted out Jake and Jeremy's apartment last time, I'm not only a therapist but also a special arts fire woman. I'd be accepted as a normal woman if my power wasn't immortal but I still enjoyed using my abilities more. Thank god Christian hadn't been harmed by the flames, he meant a lot to me because he was the only other immortal I knew.
"Chris!" I shouted. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me.
"Am I in heaven?" Christian asked.
"No." I chuckled.
"Where did all the fire go?" He seemed puzzled with a slight hint of annoyance. I explained to him.
"Can I do the same?"
"No, you're a fire type. You can control fire and make it appear instantly."
"Cool." There was a long minute of silence. I knew he was feeling a little awkward so I decided to break it.
"Why did you do it?"
"Do what?"
"Set your house on fire."
"Because I did the same to Jerry and Jake. I deserve to die!"
"It's not your fault!"
"I could have stopped it!"
"No you couldn't have! It was out of your control!"
"I'm sorry Dr Watson." He mumbled, looking down at his feet.
"Call me Lauren."
"Wow, what a beautiful name!" He smiled. Wow he was so sweet, I wish more people were like him.
"Thanks."I blushed. I wasn't used to receiving complements, even from my boyfriend.
"It's still my fault though!" I wished I could convince him that he was wrong.
"No it's not. Look, I'll stay with you tonight to try and make you feel better."
I rushed back to my house and got some stuff. Thankfully my boyfriend Craig wasn't back early from his business trip. I quickly rushed back, glad to be out of the house.
"You can take the bed, I'll take the couch." Christian suggested.
"No you take the bed, I'll take the couch. It's your house not mine."
"You're definitely sleeping in the bed."
"Fine you have to then too."
"Okay then." He smirked, helping me take my stuff to the bed area. At least I get to stay with someone nice, just getting away from that house makes me feel a lot happier...