Status: I hope you enjoy this :3

I just wanna die in your arms tonight

The scan, the tour, the end of the road.

Jeremy's POV

I was exactly 18 weeks pregnant today. It was time to find out what gender my little one was. I hate calling her or him 'it'. I don't want to keep having to say the baby either though. I can't wait to find out what gender the baby is. I haven't told Jake but I hope that we are having a little boy but I'd still love the baby as much if it was a girl. It's just something about little boys that make them extra adorable. I'd spoil him rotten with teddies. I wondered what gender Jake hoped our little one would be...

Jake's POV

It's Jeremy's scan today and I'm so excited! I can't wait to find out what gender the baby is! I'd love the baby no matter the sex but I hope that we're having a little girl. They're so adorable! I'd buy her 1000's of dresses. But if I had a boy he could be a rock star, the best male guitarist ever, even better than me and Jeremy. Did I want a boy or a girl? Hmm, what did Jerry want to have?

Jeremy's POV

Jake and I were waiting nervously for the scan. I was so excited but nervous at the same time. This was my first scan as I'd been in hospital and other stuff has happened. I had my beautiful fiancé with me, holding my hand. I still can't get over the fact that he proposed to me two days ago. I'm still sore after all the sex we had that day. I thought that we'd get caught having sex on the beach but Jake took us to a secret spot where nobody else went. Jake told me that he was taking me to the beach again tonight which made a shiver go down my spine as I thought about last night.

"Mr Fletcherson and Mr Kelly?" Dr Bryan shouted. This wasn't Bob's dad, Bob's mom was also a doctor. We walked slowly into the room and I laid down. She placed this cold jelly stuff on my stomach. I looked at the monitor and tears fell from my eyes. I could see my beautiful baby on the ultrasound! It was so amazing to see, I had that tiny little baby inside of me. I looked up at Jake who was smiling and crying too.

"Look at our beautiful baby!" he cried, kissing me softly. I never thought I would ever see something like this in my life or that this beautiful baby would have grown inside of me.

"Would you like to know the sex?" Dr Bryan asked.

"Yeah!" Jake shouted. Awe he was a little bit excited today like I was.

"You're having a baby..."

To be continued...
 
Just kidding

Jake's POV

"You're having a baby boy!" She replied, smiling at us. Jerry squealed loudly so I let out a loud laugh. Man he was so adorable. It was a great surprise!
 
We soon left the hospital, holding each other's hands tightly. I put on my seat belt and started driving us to the beach.

"Do you remember when we first got together? " He asked.

"Yeah, I lost my virginity to you that night." I blushed.
"Same here. I'm glad it was to you though." I stopped at the beach car park. Jeremy placed himself on my knees and kissed me passionately.

"Save it for the water! I laughed. It was quite dark now so nobody would see us. We quickly stripped off our clothes and ran into the water. It was freezing. But I soon warmed Jerry and I up.

"Jake!" He moaned loudly.

"Does it feel good baby?"

"Y-yeah."

Jeremy's POV

"This is going to be the last sex that we're going to have sex for a while."

"What? Why?!" Didn't he want it any more?

"I'm on tour tomorrow baby. You know you can't come, I don't want to put any strain on you and our little boy."

"For how long?"

"1 month." I can't believe I wasn't going to see him for a whole month, I was going to miss him so much. I wasn't bothered about sex, I wanted to be with him.

"I want to come!"

"You know you can't, I just said that! You're pregnant remember! I don't want any strain on you or the baby. You know I'd love for you to come."

"Awe." He frowned. I pecked his lips softly."I'm going to miss you!"

"I'm going to miss you too Jerry, so f*cking much." He burst into tears. I brought him back to the car and mopped up his tears with some tissue.

"It's okay baby." I started rocking him but then I couldn't help but burst into tears too. It was like we were leaving each other forever. I didn't want to be without him but I knew it had to be this way for now.
I drove us home and then brought him to bed. I cuddled up in bed with him for a while and we slowly stopped crying then fell asleep.

Jake's POV

I hated leaving Jeremy in the morning. I had to wake up at 4 which is horrible when you're not a morning person. I bestowed a kiss upon his head and packed everything I would need into my bag. I hated leaving Jeremy at home but I still didn't want to put any stress on him or our baby.

"I love you." I whispered into his ear and then walked out the house. I wished I could have be there with him but the fans needed me. It was only going to be a month. Well 3 months. I had lied to him so that he wouldn't be upset and I couldn't handle the fact that I was going to be spending 3 months without my Jerry. He was going to 7 months pregnant when I came back home.

Ashley's POV

It was pretty lonely without Jerry and I could tell that Jake missed him a whole lot. He was the only one of us that didn't have someone to share a bunk with, CC had convinced us to let Lauren come with us and she could cover for Jeremy. At least we could go home soon. It was nearly the end of our 2nd month so Jake didn't have to wait that long to see Jerry now. Jake hasn't been out of the bus at all unless to play a show but even then he wasn't his usual self. He wasn't upbeat; he seemed so quiet and sad...

"Jake, you're coming out with me." Christian shouted. Man the guy is good at giving headaches.

"No!" Jake moaned. Did I mention he has hardly been out of his bunk let alone the tour bus?

"You have to or I'll pour freezing cold water on you." Jake quickly shot out of bed and outside the bus. I watched as C, Lauren and Jake left and then turned to smirk at Andy. We had the bus to ourselves. Andy quickly jumped on me.

"Hi baby." I chuckled, kissing him softly.

"Ashy!" He started to make out with me and I pushed him to the floor. I knew that someone might walk in on us but I liked the risk. It got me even more turned on. I stood above Andy and then started to unbutton my trousers. I watched his eyes go wide when he realized I wasn't wearing any underwear.

I put my dick into his mouth. He started to bob his head, taking in my dick fully.

"Andy!" He smirked at me and then started to thrust me as well.

"OH GOD!"

"Hehe, your funny Ashley."

"ANDY, ASHLEY!" I slowly turned my head to see a 15 year old fan girl. It would have been bad to be caught by the guys but a fan would be so much worse! The guys (and Lauren) must have left the door open. I quickly got off Andy but I didn't turn around so that she wouldn't see my penis.

"Hi!" Andy shouted.

"What's Ashley doing?"

"Oh, he was just tickling me."

"Oh okay." she paused. "Can I get your guys autographs?"

"Sure!" I shouted, turning around, forgetting I still had my penis out. Andy quickly put me on his back so she didn't see it. We signed the autographs awkwardly then she walked out with a smile glued to her face.

Thank God we didn't get caught, it'd be all over the internet!

Jake's POV

I really missed my little Jerry. I didn't want to talk to anyone, just him. I want him so much it hurts. I didn't want to go out with Chris at all, I just wanted to stay in my bunk and cry for a bit like I usually do. I don't think the guys know what I am doing in there. Everyone had someone on the tour bus except for me.
Lauren and Chris brought me to a party. I sat there drinking, try to get my little Jeremy and my little boy out of my mind. The more I drank, the less emotional pain I felt. Now I understand why Jerry was an alcoholic.

"Jake, this is Ella." Lauren said, showing me a dark haired beauty. I needed someone to talk to so I spoke to her for the rest of the night.

Jeremy's POV

I really missed my Jakey. It had been over two months now. The baby was kicking like mad, like it could hear me mention Jake's name in my thoughts.

" Calm down little one." I cooed, rubbing my belly. "Daddy will be home soon."

"Hey!" My friend Sammi shouted. She was staying with me so I wouldn't be as upset and lonely.

"Hey, the little one is kicking loads!"

"Do you want to see Jake tomorrow?"

"Yeah but he isn't home by then."

"Well I have some plane tickets to go to the UK [where the band was] so you could come with me!"

"THANK YOU SAMMI!" I hugged her tightly.

"It's okay. I know how much you miss Jake." I kissed her cheek and then she drove us to the airport. Sammi was my best friend ever!

"We'll be there by morning." I soon fell into a deep sleep, unaware of what could happen tomorrow...

Jake's POV

The sun shone through the bus brightly, why the hell was a window built on the bus where my bunk was? My head was pounding. Great, I have a hang-over. I checked the time on phone. 6am?! I had a concert in an hour! I turned to get out my bed when I saw a dark haired girl there. No, no, no! Please say I didn't sleep with her. I looked under the quilt. I didn't have any clothes on! No, no, no, no! This can't have happened. Why Jake, you stupid idiot! I knew going out with Christian was a bad idea! I'm going to lose my Jerry now! I quickly got out the bunk and burst into tears. WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY?! 

"Jake, what's wrong?" Andy asked, climbing out of his bunk. I started shaking and pointed towards my bunk. He looked in and gasped. I felt his fist connect with my face.

"Why, Jake, why?!"

"I-I was drunk. I'm so so sorry Jeremy!" I sobbed. I was so ashamed of myself; I had to go spoil everything.

"I'm not Jerry."

"I know, I'm saying sorry to him."

Andy looked puzzled but then asked. "Was this an accident?"

"Y-Yes! Please don't tell Jerry, I'm begging you! It'll never happen again I swear!"

"I knew letting you go out with Christian was an awful idea, come here." He said, motioning his arms for me to hug him.

"He's going to leave me."

"No he won't Jakey if you explain him to him the way you did to me."

"Hey c*nt, you left me and Lauren at the party!" Chris shouted. Had he walked all the way home? He had Lauren asleep in his arms.

"Sorry."

"Hey, what's wrong with your face?"

"Nothing, I just fell over."

"You can tell by the red mark on your nose, that's going to bruise." He carried himself and Lauren into his bunk. Maybe he was too drunk to care or something.

"Why are you up so early anyway Jake?" Andy asked.

"Because of the stupid window in the bunk."

"You know that's Jerry's bunk right? He likes the window to wake him up. There is curtains on it you know, dumb ass."

"HEY!" Ashley shouted. If Chris wasn't such a heavy sleeper then he'd have woken up straight away. I'm surprised Ella didn't wake up. Andy quickly scrambled into Ashley's bunk.

Andy's POV

I wandered into Ashley's bunk.

"Hey baby!"

"Hey Ands." He replied, kissing me sweetly. He had salt and vinegar pringles, my favourite! I snatched them off him.

"MINE!" I shouted.

"No, they are mine." I looked in his bag to find that he had a load of tubes of salt and vinegar pringles. I picked up his bag and ran out the tour bus.

"Give me back my pringles!"

"No!" He was running after me but I was faster than him because of my long gazelle legs. Eventually I couldn't see him behind so I stopped to eat some of his pringles. Moments later 3 tubs were empty. I was such a greedy guts sometimes. I ran back to the bus and shoved the rest in the spare bunk. He'd never look in there. I went back outside for a smoke and saw Jeremy's car pull up. Oh no! I texted Jake quickly but I got no reply. They can't break up!

Jeremy's POV

I eventually arrived to the tour bus. Andy looked panicked, I wondered why. I stepped out the car carefully, rubbing my stomach because the now almost 7 months old baby was kicking inside of me. He wanted to see his daddy as much as I did. I walked into the tour bus. No one was there. I could here Chris's loud snoring so I knew he was there. I looked in his bunk to find that it was Lauren snoring haha. She's louder than Christian and that's saying something! I checked Jake's bunk. He wasn't in there so I checked mine to find a dark haired girl. She clearly wasn't wearing any clothes. Christian had Lauren and Andy had Ashley so it couldn't have been them – she must have slept with Jake. I burst into tears.

"JEREMY!" Jake shouted, looking sad and confused.

"Y-YOU CHEATING BAST*RD! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!"

"I'M SORRY JERRY, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!"

"HOW CAN YOU SLEEP WITH SOMEONE BY ACCIDENT?! WE'RE OVER!" My heart broke into a million pieces, pieces I knew I could never get back. Why would he do something like this to me?! I was such a fool to think he loved me, was it all just lies?!

"NO JERRY! I LOVE YOU!" He sobbed.

"YOU CLEARLY DON'T!"

"YES I DO, LET ME EXPLAIN!"

"NO, YOU'RE DEAD TO ME!" I didn't mean it but I was so angry with him. He fell to the floor in tears. He couldn't have felt as awful as I did.

"PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I SWEAR IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! HOW COULD YOU?!" I threw my ring at him. Suddenly I fell to the floor with pain. My stomach was hurting really badly. No, I refused to lose our little boy!

"JEREMY!" He rushed over to me.

"H-HELP ME JAKE! I THINK I'M LOSING THE BABY!"

"NO, YOU CAN'T BE!" He quickly drove me to the hospital and carried me inside the building. It was too late though, I had to give birth to my dead baby boy. It was all his fault!

Jake's POV

I had no words to say. I had lost my baby and my Jeremy. This couldn't be happening to us. Why?! I hated God, why does he put the pain on me and Jeremy. We were so happy. It was Christian's fault for making me go out! If I hadn't gone to the party then maybe our baby would still be here. No, he didn't force me to sleep with Ella, this was my fault. In fact, I didn't remember sleeping with her at all...
I had lost Jeremy, my beautiful Jeremy. I was dead to him. I wished I was dead. Jeremy will never ever speak to me again and I just couldn't handle it. I cradled him in my arms to comfort him. I knew that I would never get my Jezzy back. I wanted our baby so much. I took Jerry into the tour bus and cradled him in my bunk.

"Jake, please get me pregnant again."

"No it'll hurt you if I make love to you after..." I didn't want to finish the sentence and I definitely didn't want to remember.

"JAKE PLEASE!" He burst into tears.

"I'M SORRY BUT I CAN'T HURT YOU LIKE THAT."

"I HATE YOU!" I suddenly started crying and ran out of the tour bus. I got a tap on the shoulder. I turned to see Ashley.

"I heard what happened and I think you & Jerry should go home. You need to. Me and Andy are taking the two of you home."

"Okay." I sobbed in response. Me and Jeremy sat at the back of the car sobbing. We were watching each other but we didn't say a work. He hated me but I knew I'd never stop loving him.

It really was the end of the road for me and Jeremy...