Status: I hope you enjoy this :3

I just wanna die in your arms tonight

Epilogue...or is it?

Jeremy's POV
I  kissed Jake's lips for the very last time and left the church. I rushed home and looked for the gun I had hidden in mine and Sammi's room. It wasn't anywhere to be found. I must have left it at Jake's house. I noticed a stack of letters in Sammi's underwear drawer. There was at least 49 of them. Why did Sammi put them in here? They were all addressed to me and wrote in what looked like Jake's handwriting. Why would Sammi hide these from me?
Tears poured down my face as I read each letter. I missed him so much it hurt. I had lost him and my baby, everything I had to live for. Why couldn't I just have forgiven him, just listened to him when I had the chance? He wrote in his letters about how much he loved me and that he wants me to forgive him. They explained everything, he even stated he didn't remember sleeping with her.
I almost dropped the last one, it was his suicide letter. He hadn't committed suicide but would have he if he hadn't come to see me? There was a letter for everyday of the week starting from the day we had broken up. He had blamed himself for everything. It was my fault, not his! I should have died not him, he had suffered enough. Why hadn't Sammi given me these letters? I could have prevented this from happening!
I wandered into the living room to see Sammi coming in with my gun. The same gun that was used to kill Jake!
"IT WAS YOU?! YOU KILLED MY JAKE!"
"I'M SORRY, I JUST DIDN'T WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME!"
"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MY BEST FRIEND! YOU HID HIS LETTERS FROM ME, I COULD HAVE SAVED HIS LIFE!"
"HE DIDN'T DESERVE YOU!"
"YOU'RE WRONG, JAKE WAS PERFECT. IT'S YOU WHO DOESN'T DESERVE ME!" I stole the gun from her blood-stained hands and pulled the trigger. She fell to the floor in pain. She didn't deserve to live, she killed my Jakey. I was glad I didn't marry her, she was nothing to me. Suddenly my door swung open. Andy?
He slowly walked over to me.
"Don't cry Jeremy, none of this is real."
"What are you talking about Andy?"
"This is your possible future but I'm offering you a way out, I can take you to the past."
"How?"
"I have no time to explain but I know what your decision is. You will awaken in the past and this will seem like a nightmare but this may happen if you do exactly the same as you did before." Before I could even process everything, my vision went blank and then I reopened my eyes...