Emotional Vacancy

Hi, I'm Martie, one-half of the group Neon Owls, you know, that band that's globe-trotting with One Direction. Disregard the rumors, I didn't get drunk and sing the Canadian national anthem while on stage in Sweden. I also didn't fall off of the stage because I was trying to get to a flying soccer ball while in Brazil (even though that definitely happened). But you can definitely disregard the rumor that I, Martinella Belmonte, am not in anyway emotionally connected or intimately involved with Harry Styles of One Direction, but this is the story of how that rumor came to be...

Excerpt:

Seriously, how does it feel knowing you’re going on tour with One Direction?”

I laughed lightly, “It’s surreal. I mean, we didn’t even think they knew who we were up until we put
Ascending out. I think it was Niall that tweeted about the album and then all of a sudden we were getting a phone call about touring with them for the 2014 Stadium tour.”

“It feels great though. They look like a fun group of guys on tour,” Sage added, crossing her leather-legging clad legs.
  1. Prologue
    "I sent them a fruit basket."
  2. First Impression: Take Two
    "Harmy?"
  3. Awkward.
    "You're with child, I totally get it."
  4. Chocolate Flowers
    "...I am personally hurt that no one has had a wet dream about me, I mean, I'm hot."
  5. Rumor Has It
    "Is there a rumor that my hair isn't fierce today?"
  6. Face Up
    "Harry…what are you doing in the closet?"
  7. Grape Stomping
    "You already know my answer."