Status: On Hiatus... *.*

You Left Me Here For Dead...

Left For Dead

"HEY! I thought they were supposed to help us!" Bob screamed behind me, as I felt the rough wind hit me, and I watched as our only way out of here left us.

The top of this apartment building suddenly felt so much smaller and lonelier.

They left us for dead...

I trusted them.

I trusted her. I guessed everything changes when the zombie apocalypse happened; even your trust in people.

"Well..." Mikey said in the background, "I guess it's us now, seeing that THEY," he yelled, pointing and emphasizing the helicopter that just left us, "left us here!"

I felt my heart beat faster as I realized that Frank was sitting in the corner, looking hopeless and lost as ever before.

I waltzed over there and sat next to him on a cement piece that looked like it was an oversized speed bump. "What's wrong?" I questioned him.

He glanced at me, which sent billions of butterflies down my throat to rest in my stomach.

"Did you not see what just happened?" He sat up a bit and gave me an odd look, "WE'RE STUCK HERE, GERARD! STUCK! AND WE CAN'T LEAVE FOR A LONG TIME! Maybe we'll never get out..." He sounded as hopeless as he looked.

I wrapped my arms around him, as if I was a drape to help, and he snuggled into me, which made my butterfly kingdom go buzzerk! I started to mumble sweet nothings into his ear until he looked like he was going to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm trying to work on a lot of Fanfics to keep myself busy, and it's kinda working. Eh...

Anyway, I had gotten the idea when I was in the shower a few minutes ago, because I was remembering what happened today because I've had a pretty horrific day, so I was playing Xbox in my room and I was playing "Left 4 Dead 2" and I wanted to make a fanfic about it.

Votes and comments would be nice.
:3 I'm working on my other ones.

If I get 3 comments on here, I'll post the next chappy.

Keep running:3
-Karly Alexis