Status: On Hiatus... *.*

You Left Me Here For Dead...

Swirly and Blurry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-FIVE MONTHS LATER-

I felt the cold chilly air shiver down my neck as I paced through the abandoned streets of Atlanta. I don't even remember getting here... That's strange. I felt my breath hick, and I heard my fellow team members follow me.

"Where are we even going?" I heard Ray yell, his voice full of anger and frustration.

I glanced back at them, the group of five that we are and spoke softly, "Where ever the road takes us. Hopefully, nothing will get us." I sighed at my last note.

I took a few more minutes walking before coming upon an abandoned amusement park. I saw the dim, but still working, blinking lights that read out "Carnival of Madness" and below it, it read "Where The Fun Makes You Wanna Die!" I chuckled softly and pulled my AK-47 around and it now leaned on my shoulder. I spun on my heels and looked straight in the eyes of my team.

"I guess this is where it's taken us..." I chuckled light but creepily. I made myself grin and gripped my AK-47 tighter, as I heard the screams and yells from the zombies coming our way.

The way the gun shot me backwards was a rush of adrenaline. I felt my heart beat faster, the blood rushing quicker, the sweat falling heavier.
It was all a great way to keep my on my toes.

I heard the faint scream of Frank and I taken out of my thoughts as I felt something grab onto my face and wrap it's body around, and it was feeling like my life was taken out of me. I sharp pain was shot up my leg and back as everything slowly started to numb up.

My body was racking due to my teammates shooting at the jockey on me. I began to hear less noise and more blackness. My eyes were shutting and the lights were leaving and I felt the thing unattached from my body and fall limp. I new I couldn't stand, so I fell backwards, no longer feeling anything from my neck down. I hit the ground and I felt my head hit it hard, and jag back and forth, until it rested still. My eyes were wide open, but I couldn't move...

Frank was screaming loud enough for me to hear it over the other dull noises.

"GERARD?! WHAT'S WRONG?!" He screamed at me, "IS HE DEAD?" And it looked like he was going to have a panic attack.

I laid still near a carousel as Mikey leaned down to check my heart beat. A smile spread across his face, "He's alive. I don't know what's wrong with him though..."

Frank launched himself at me and wrapped himself around me and tried to whisper but I couldn't hear anything, but I felt his breath on my neck and face.

Everything started to get blurry and everything was swirling and mixing. All their voices got deep and I felt my eyes start to drift shut. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't keep them open, and I felt the world go blank and I was pulled into unconscienceness.
♠ ♠ ♠
_________________ AUTHOR'S NOTE____

I have too many ideas for this story :3

Subscribes, Recs and comments would be nice :s

3 comments and I'll post again :3

Keep running!
-Karly Alexis