Status: On Hiatus... *.*

You Left Me Here For Dead...

I Need The Help...

POV FRANK-

I brought Gerard inside the white walled bus and set him down on a gurney covered in a white, waxy paper. The crunch as his body hit the bed was echoed throughout the room. I sighed and sat next to him, on a green, really hard plastic chair. I gripped his hand as I watched Haley come out of a closet, holding a few needles to take blood samples.

I ran my fingers through his long, black locks and I tried to remember everything we had been through.

~~FLASHBACK: 14 Years Old~~

All eyes laid on me, and I felt my fingers and hands grow sweating.

I grabbed the wrapping paper covered in shiny, balloons and noticed the way it was shaped. The name tag was special to me. I was praying that it was what I wanted.

To: Frankie
From: Gee <3

Gripping the package, I pushed my finger through the fold of the gift and pushed through the see-through tape. I pulled my finger up, ripping around it, revealing the black case to a guitar.

I stared at the case and flipped the golden handles, keeping the case closed, and I pushed it open. I felt the winds pick up, and it was feeling like heaven’s light was shining down on the white, chalk colored Gibson. My heart raced and I picked up the guitar and held it close to me, wrapping my arms around it.

I looked around for Gerard’s pale face, spotting it at the back of the room. I put the guitar down gently, and walked over to the man. The room split into two so I could walk through it like an isle.

I patted his shoulder and he turned around. The frown from his face slowly faded, and I wrapped my arms around his torso and he slowly, but surely, hugged me back.

I got on my tippy toes and attempted to reach his ears.

“T-Thank you s-so m-much, G-Gee… I-It’s perfect…” I pulled down slowly and kissed his cheek.

“You’re welcome, Frankie,” He said and wrapped his arms tighter around me, and I didn’t ever want to let go of him.

~~Flashback Over~~
_____________________

I felt the tears run down my now reddened face from the distance and favorite memory.

He was my everything. My rock, my heart and my happiness.

I clenched his hand harder and attempted to get rid of the salty water on my face, soon I wasn’t alone.

Amy came around the corner and stared me dead in the eyes, seriousness clouding them.

“We need you to help us…”

“W-With w-what…” I felt my stutter coming back from my childhood.
♠ ♠ ♠
ANOTHER CHAPTER~

pls comment and stuff :3 those are nice ya know? c:

Keep running,
~Karly Alexis <3

(I srsly just wrote 2012 on the 'description' thingy... so ashamed...)