Status: On Hiatus... *.*

You Left Me Here For Dead...

Healers

POV Frank

I watched as Gerard crumbled to the ground. My breath quickened and I stared at the man that I loved. Too bad that he didn’t know. I would need to tell him. He has to know. I just need to know if he’s okay, and if he feels the same.

“I wanna take him to the-”

“I’ll take him to the Healers…” I cut Bob off.

He gruffed and walked away from Gerard’s unconscious body. I kneeled down to pick him up, my short body taking in all the weight. The blood from his stomach area was getting on my hip as I tried to hunk him over my shoulder, giving up, he rode on my hip. My hands were wrapped around him and hugged him close to me. I didn’t want to let him go. Yeah, this was bad, feeling up an unconscious man that you’re so desperately in love with, but it feels so good.

I put my face to his ear and whispered ever so softly, “It’ll be okay Gee, I promise. I love you…”

I waited for a reaction.
Maybe this could be like the movies and we could live happily ever after. Maybe I could be the Prince Charming, gay version. I stared at this beautiful, flawless face and pictured ourselves being happy; growing old together; marrying each other.

“...Together, but never…” I whispered, and continued our non-existent staring competition.

I waited…
And Waited…
And waited…

Nothing happened… I sighed loudly and looked away from his white, delicate face and proceeded to take him to the Healers. Hopefully they’ll help us, because right now I really need some help…

---30 Minutes Later of Walking and Sighing--

I noticed from the distance of about ten feet, an army green covered table. It was loaded with First Aids, Adrenaline, and other much wanted necessities. I picked up the pace with Gerard and made sure that he was safe.

I laid him on the olive table and noticed that there were two large busses near and I approached them, but kept an eye on Gerard. I sighed again and realized how much I missed him and his spunky attitude and his sassy diva eyes, noticing how my shoes didn’t match the top I was wearing… I missed him so much.

I scanned the horizon, feeling the western air hitting my face, and searched for any type of zombies or the Witches. Witches are the worst; quiet when you see them, they don’t make a move until you do, and go crazy and rip you apart. I witnessed it with Jimmy and it was a horrible. I’ll never forget.

I shuttered at the vagrant memory and knocked on the metal door softly, trying not to attract any outside zombies. A few seconds later, a redheaded girl and a black haired girl popped up, the black haired one, standing a few inches taller than the other.

“I’m Haley,” the redhead pointed out and pointed at her companion, “This is Amy.” She looked nervous, but wore and grin and waved at me. I nodded.

“I’m Frank, and I’m with my friend, Gerard,” I nodded towards the body of my lover on the pale table. “We are in desperate need of help and I’m begging you for anything you could do to help him. He was attacked by a Jockey, and I think the forked tail got him in the stomach.”

The girls nodded. I took in a deep breath and kept on speaking at a rather quick pace.

“I don’t understand why he is almost dead. I really need answers… I love this man…” I put in a look of depression on my face and clouded my eyes.

I could see the sympathy cloud their eyes and I only frowned more.

“We’ll help. We’re the Healers of course! They’re isn’t anyone around for another one-hundred miles,” Amy said.

“Thank you so much! I really needed this…” I said.

“Go grab your friend and bring him inside,” Haley directed.

I practically skipped back to Gerard.

“It’s going to be alright, I swear…” I whispered in his ear and left a light kiss on his neck and right cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHOR’S NOTE:

Was this long enough? Please tell me… I’ve been in a writing mood and now I have the day free so I’m gonna update all my fanfictions and try to get on track once more c:

Thank you to all who’re reading and making me happy. :3 Just seeing the ‘Reader” count makes my heart flutter! Anyway. This chapter has taken up three pages of my Google account.

Yes.. I have a google account. I keep all my Fanfics and Albums on it and they’re all in different folders with odd names :3

Have a beautiful day, and keep shining c:

~~Karly Alexis <3