Status: Please comment and tell me what you think. check out my other story Nothing Else Matters also a Andy love story! thanks! remember comment and rec and sub!

You Kill Me in a Good Way

The Jenna thing part 2

•Flashback to 2008•

"Where have you been?" Mika asks shocked as I climb out of the car.

"Uh?" its all I could manage to say.

"Kathy, what is that on your hands." I look down noticing the blood still on my hands.

"I ate a messy ketchup burger." I smile sarcastically at her.

"Katherine?" She raise her brow.

I sigh rolling my eyes walking up to the warehouse door. "Kathy what did you do and what's in your jacket!" She yells as I open the door seeing Kendrick eyeing me with a smile but his face drops when he saw Mika.

"Hey what was so important that I have to go come here?" He asks pushing his hair back.

"I saw Jenna," I smile walking up to him. "And you."

"Where is she?" He asks confused.

"Oh you know she is just rotting in the hoods covered in mud."

"Kathy..." Kendrick breathes.

"You cheated on me." I begin to sob.

I got out the knife in my leather jacket, I turn around seeing Mika gone. "Where you gonna stick that thing?" He asks with a huge smirk.

"In your heart." I mumble caressing the blade with my thumb.

"I am so sorry." I whisper walking up to him. He pushed me down on top of me trying to get the knife our of my hand. "No!" I yell finally pulling myself up as he slap me. I got and escape stabbing in the heart.

"You broke my heart now I am breaking yours." I whisper carving the knife in till the blood come out of his mouth dripping on my face. I got up swiping the blood from my face.

"Kathy!" I hear my best friends voice bringing me back to reality when I realized my hands were covered in blood. That's when I notice the body on the ground.

"You killed him." Mika mummers removing the knife from my hand.

"I guess I did." I whisper turning my head to her.

"Why?" She asked confused.

"He cheated on me." I sigh bending on one knee closing my dead boyfriends eyes. "Oh god Kathy what the fuck!" Mika yells.

"No one has to know okay." I groan grabbing the knife from her hand wiping of my finger prints putting the blade in Kendrick's hand. "Let's just go now!" She screams. "I loved you, but that's to bad." I mumble to the dead body.

"Come now." She yells grabbing my arm pushing me to the door. "The why is irrelevant!" She screams climbing into the drivers seat.

"I don't know what to do Kathy."

"Nothing you do nothing!" I scream.

"I am so sorry I drag you into this."
"Jenna." She whispers.

"Fuck jenna, she is dead now is Kendrick they are burning in hell and soon enough I am going to join them and torture them, seeing their flesh melt from their bodies, seeing how they beg for me to stop."

"You are so sick."

"Thank you." I smile.

"What do we do?" She asks calmly.

"Nothing, Kendrick committed suicide, while Jenna ran away because she was pregnant with his baby." I sigh.

"Uh what?"

"Just trust me." I mumble.

"Okay." With that we drove off in silence.

"Remember to pick your car up later." She nodded and closes her eyes.

I rather kill someone who loves me than kill myself. Why do I have to suffer when they can.