Status: Please comment and tell me what you think. check out my other story Nothing Else Matters also a Andy love story! thanks! remember comment and rec and sub!

You Kill Me in a Good Way

The Jenna Thing part 1

•Flashback to 2008•

Me and Mika decided to go for ice cream in the middle of the night, me having my period and Mika well being Mika. We ordered a large cup of blueberry ice cream and sat down next to a large window seeing the movie theatre over the street.

"So Kendrick is studying? That's unlike him." Mika mummers pushing the spoon her mouth.

"Yeah, he need to pass Math." I sigh shaking my head side to side.

"Kellin was on TV this afternoon talking about some random crap I did not understand," She groans licking her fingers.

-this is not KFC Mika!-

"Something about cutting and shit, does he have be so emo?" She asks rolling her eyes.

"Wrist are for something not for something." I replied with a grin.

"Hey Kathy..." Mika drifts off gazing outside. I followed her gaze seeing Kendrick outside the movie theatre.

"Looks like he studying art." Mika teased.

He is busy on his phone. I stood up but something stopped me in my tracks. He pushed his phone in his jean pockets and half jog to some girl with a hoodie on.

"Maybe its his mom." Mika mumbles waving her hand for me to sit down.

"Oh yeah he kisses his mother like that." I snap angrily seeing he and the girl's lips locked. She removed her hoodie and rage over taking me.

"Jenna." I groan. Mika's eyes grew wide quickly sliding over to me holding my waist.

"Easy." She whispers caressing my hair. "What do you want to do about it?" She asks still holding me tight against her knowing me I will jump off that seat run across the street and fuck them up.

"Kill her." I say my breath escalating as they entwined their fingers in another.

"Call him." She commands. I nod and grab my phone from the table.

"Its ringing." I whisper my eyes still on Jenna and Kendrick.

"Hey baby." He answered on the second ring.

"Hey what you doing now?"

"Just took a break from Math watching tv."

-math my ass!-

"Oh okay, do you want some company?" I turn to Mika who has a thumbs up.

"Oh...uh..no you are just going to distract me angel." He says calmly yet the tone is rigid.

"Well enjoy than." I mummer. "I love you."

"Bye." With that he hanged up.

"I would not blame you if you kill him." Mika mumbles nodding at me.

"I am not sure I will blame myself for killing her."

"What no, don't do anything stupid." She snaps.

"I won't promise anything." I seethe. I stood up and walked out Mika slowly following me to my parents car.

"You know how my father always keeps a bat in his back seat? You know rush hour and stuff, that's the american way." I grin opening the back seat.

"You gonna bash their brains in! Do you want to go to jail?" She asks shocked. I twirl around eyeing my best friend.

"I will try." I shrug opening the back seat seeing the yellow and white bat laying on the back seat. "You gonna help me Mika?"

Mika hugged her body tight eyeing the people passing us. "No." She sighs.

"He cheated on me you think I am just gonna let it go and move on?"

"Yes! Break up with him not put a bat to her and his face!" She yells.

"I am not going to use a bat on Kendrick Mika." I breathe getting out the bat from the back seat.

"This thing is for Jenna." I whisper caressing the wooden weapon from tip to toe.

"Did you take your medicine Katherine?"

"No. I stop using it when I began dating Kendrick, he helped me through it."

"Why!" She screamed starling me.

"I am better." I grin. "So are you going to help me?"

"I don't want you to get hurt."

"I won't." I assure her. Ever since my family broken up I went off the rails. Thinking of death. They put me on a pill that helps me with my 'anger' issues.

"Go home." I whisper to her.

She shook her head to quickly. "You are doing this alone and your not killing anyone."

-that's my girl-

Two hours have gone by, me and Mika sat in the car eyeing the entrance.

"We just gonna confront her right?"

-no, I am going to kill her-

"Yes, just talking." I smile.

Kendrick and Jenna walked out holding hands and kissed each other passionately.

I grab my phone texting Kendrick.

*Meet me at our make out spot, in the middle of the warehouse, I need to talk to you, please its urgent, be there in an hour. Love you K.Q.*

"Who you texting?" Mika asks.

"My mum." I linger, shutting the phone throwing it on the back seat.

"Would you do me a favour."

"Yeah sure." Mika replied.

"Will you meet me at the old warehouse on 36th, I don't think this will work, Jenna is not worth it." I sigh shaking my head.

She breathes heavily and nodded. "I am so glad, but why?"

"My mom texted saying I should bring home some stuff."

"Oh okay."

Mika maybe my best friend but she is stupid as fuck when it comes to me and my lies, she believes everything and anything I say.

She gave me a big hug and climbed out walking to her car. I watch as she drove away waving at me.

Kendrick finally let go of Jenna and went the other direction. Jenna is going to use the back alley to go home its the fastest. I turn on the engine and drove till the end of the street where the alley begins.

I grab the bat climbing out staking her from behind. Is this right? I can't even think straight.

"Jenna." I whisper. She slowly turns around and sigh in relieve seeing its me.

-you should be afraid of me bitch-

"Oh Kathy, you scared me to death." She mumbles pushing her blonde hair out of her face.

(Jenna looked exactly like Juliet)

I stalked over to her till I am a few feet away. "Did you know I am dating Kendrick, did you know I saw you kiss him?" I ask tears begin to build up.

"Of course you knew everyone knew." I snap before she could speak.

"He does not love you, he is mine so back off." She groans.

"What's behind your back?" She asks curiously.

"He's yours he was never yours, you ruined my life, I lost my brother-" she cut me off.

"Boo freaking boo Quinn, no one cares, your brother forgot about you the moment he signed that record deal, he left you to die, pathetic emo slut."

"I lost my brother, my family is broken and now I lost someone who kept me sane, and now he is also gone well soon to be." I mummer ignoring what she said.

"No one loves you, I mean look at you, Kendrick only likes you because your brother is Kellin Quinn. Please you can't even find a decent boyfriend, Ken, he cheated on you, so will the next guy and so will the next-"

Before she could finish her sentence my baseball bat connected straight To her face making her fall on the dirty ground. "shut up bitch." I groan leTting the bat fall from my hands.