Status: Please comment and tell me what you think. check out my other story Nothing Else Matters also a Andy love story! thanks! remember comment and rec and sub!

You Kill Me in a Good Way

Roger Rabbit 2

“You look nice.” Katelyn says with Copeland on her hip. “Thanks so do you.” I whisper. Katelyn as was thrown off guard on what I just said to her,

I never say anything nice to her, at her wedding I called her a white wedding cake who need to be cut into pieces, that remark almost cancelled the wedding. “The bus is here.” Kellin came down with two bags in his hands. “See you around.” I say, kissing Copeland’s cheeks. Its weird Cope looks like me when I was a little baby, I just hope she don’t have my personality otherwise Kellin and Katelyn is going to have a full time job with her.

I walk on to the bus, Kellin grab my bag and sat it down. “Kathy!” Gabe yells giving me a huge hug. “Hey Gabe, how is your life, better than mine I hope?” Gabe raises his brow and kisses my temple. “I am glad you are here little Quinn.” I hear Jack’s voice coming from a distance. “Kathy, I am sorry about this, I know you don’t like us.” Jesse says giving me a quick hug. “Its not that I don’t like you, I am glad I am here.” Yes, you are lying through your ass now Kathy, but you have to be nice, even if you had to fake it. “Let’s go!” Kellin yells jumping up and down; I just shook it off and went my bunk.

First stop, Chicago I am not sure what I am going to do, I finish my three assignments for English, Math and biology and quickly email it to my father, all he said was ‘I am glad you are done with it, I will send it to the Head master, goodnight.” I just ignore it and shut my laptop shut. I walk into ‘living room’ seeing the guys sitting on the sofa talking and playing video games.

“Hey Jesse can I borrow this?” I ask him pointing his guitar. He looks relieve. “Yes, knock your self out.” I nodded and picked it up sitting on the chair next to the window. “Play something for us.” Gabe says startling me. “What should I play?” I ask joining in some casual nice talk. “Do you know any of our songs?” Kellin asks, eating ice cream. “No.” I say plainly. “Kellin can I ask you something?” I breathe hard. He nods slowly. “Did you write Roger rabbit for me?”

Kellin's spoon fell into the ice cream when I ask that, he shocked that I do. “I know its maybe a really old song I guess but when I was in the music store a few days ago, I heard it and it kind of sound like you wrote it for me.” Jesse, Gabe and Jack turn to Kellin. “Yeah I did.” Kellin whispers playing with his ice cream, I nodded and started to play Roger rabbit.

When I played my last note I looked up to see my brother has tears in his eyes, “Thank you Kellin.” I smile putting the guitar down. “When have you have today, say all that you have to say, I am sorry and I love you even though you were never there when I needed you the most, it felt you did not care about your little sister I was just there but you never were next to me, I still hate you but at the same time I love you, you are my big brother, my pain in the ass big brother but I could never just ignore you.”

Tears dripping down my cheeks, Kellin's stood up and grab my hand pulling me into a hug. This is not going to end well, I can feel it. I feel arms surround me and Kellin seeing it’s the guys. “Okay, now get the hell of me.” I snap and they all stepped back a few feet. “This is getting way to over sinister and poignant so I am going to bed.” I whisper running to my bunk.

First day of warp tour and I am wearing a blue Slipknot shirt some ripped shorts and my combat boots, I am a huge fan of old school heavy metal not this crap, but yet again some of them sound good.

“I am going sight seeing,” I say walking away from the guys, “Kathy, here.” Gabe throws me a pass. “Merch girl?” I ask confuse.”I am not doing squad for you, not me sitting in the sun.” I say pointing to the guys walking away, its really warm today I hate the sun, I rather be in a place with no windows.

“Slipknot huh, awesome band.” I turn around to see a tall guy with a lot of tattoos and piercing blue eyes staring at me. “Yes, more my style.” I tug on my shirt. “So you are not a fan?” I raise my eyebrow. “Of who?” I mumble dryly. “You know the bands here, falling in reverse, black veil brides.” “I would say yes just trying to impress you but I have no idea who or what you are talking about.” I say batting my eyelashes.

“You must know one, if you don’t why are you here?” I roll my eyes and shrug. “Sleeping with Sirens, they are dicks.” I snap. “Tell me than why are you here?” I scoff, who is this douche. “Should I have a reasonable explanation, to be here?” I ask crossing my arms. “That’s not what I meant.” He grumbles. “Two complete different-ness between meant and said.” I say. He looked at me with ‘what the fuck look’ and shook it off. “I am surprise you don’t know who I am.” He says with smirk on his face. “Do you know who I am?” He shook his head. “Than we are even.” I say walking away.