Status: Please comment and tell me what you think. check out my other story Nothing Else Matters also a Andy love story! thanks! remember comment and rec and sub!

You Kill Me in a Good Way

Dead Walker Texas Ranger

The first day done! Thank god, I spend the whole day hiding out in the bus with chunky monkey watching suits.

“We are having a party out back.” Kellin says removing his jacket. “Did you notice I am in pyjamas?” “You don’t want to come?” Be nice Kathy. “No you go ahead, I am sure there will be plenty more, I am going to hit the sack, save up some energy.” Kellin sighs and kissed my temple. “I am glad you are here.” He mumbles walking out. “I am not.” I say to myself standing up walking to the kitchen.

“It’s not polite to stare.” I groan turning around to see Gabe leaning on the door jam. “Aren’t you at the party?” He asks taking the cheeto's out of my hand. “No I am standing in the kitchen.” “Sarcasm does not suit you.” I roll my eyes and walk back to the sofa. “Neither does your face.” I snap sitting back down. Gabe crash next to me, “I am going to ignore that, why are you so mean?” He pouts like a little boy wanting something. “No I am not mean, well I am trying not to be.” I whisper leaning my head on his shoulder. “I am glad you are trying.” “What do you want Gabe?” I ask looking up. “Nothing, I am just so happy you and Kellin finally buried the hatchet.” “The hatchet is still peeking out of the ground, but like I said I will try.”

“Hey Gabe, you coming or what?” a guy stumbles in the bus, he is wearing black, “Yeah.” Gabe mumbles standing up. “Ashley this is Kathy.” I stood up and shook it hand. “Also in a band?” I turn to Gabe. “Black Veil Brides,” Ashley says before Gabe could answer. I heard that name before. “Is this your new girlfriend?” Ashley asks with a huge grin on his face. “No, just close a friend, she is Kellin's little sis.” Gabe says walking the door throwing the cheeto's back to me.

“Was nice to meet you Kathy, you are much hotter than Kellin.” I giggle and nodded. “Thank you Ashley.” “Please call me Ash.” Okay Ash.” “Let’s go!” Gabe yells, both the guys waves goodbye, he seems nice.

The next day, the final rundown in Chicago, the guys are stoked because next is Texas, I have no idea why they are so excited about, its just a town, SWS should of included me in their world tour!

“Hey Kathy I need you to give this a guy name Andy, you know him?” “No, I don’t Kellin.” I say plainly. “He is at the merch table, black veil brides, cool guy.” “Wait Ashley is in that band.” I whisper. My brother’s face turn as red as an apple, okay seem he went into defense mode towards me. “Just shut up.” I snap taking the piece of paper out of his hand walking away. Don’t know why he is protective over me now, is it instinct? Or maybe he just really hormonal or whatever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment? Tell me what u think?
Rec

Sub

Comment