Synthetic Love

Welcome to My Life

I woke up and saw Chris still sleeping. I decided to get up and get ready for work. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I saw Chris walk in while I was fixing my hair.

“How does it feel being engaged to the man of your dreams” He said then kissing my cheek.

“Amazing” I said while smiling.

“You know I thought in highschool I didn’t have a chance” he said.

“Well, you were proven wrong” I said, “you did have chance and you took it”

“Yeah and look where we are now” He said.

“Doesn’t Warped start tomorrow” I asked.

“Yeah” He responded.

“I need to go by my mom’s and get all my clothes” I said.

“Okay, is Alyssa going with you?” He asked.

“Yeah After work” I said.

I looked over at the clock and saw I had only thirty minutes to get to work. I kissed Chris goodbye and got in my car. I drove to work and saw Alyssa with Ryan.

“Get some A!” I shouted walking in the store.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes. I put my stuff in the back and walked back to the front desk. I fixed my ring and saw Alyssa staring at it.

“He proposed” She said.

“Yeah” I said smiling.

“My little Nicole is growing up” She said wiping a fake tear away.

“I put in my two weeks’ notice” I said.

“What?!” She exclaimed, “I did to!”

“You’re going on Warped tour too!” I exclaimed.

“Yeah” She said.

“Warped buddies” I said.

We did a fist bump and started stacking and sorting out clothes.

“Does is feel weird to be engaged?” She asked.

“No, I love him a lot and put up with his crazy shit” I said.

“What color wedding dress would you wear?” She asked.

“Black” I said.

We started talking about stuff and left the store with a final goodbye. Chris came by and got my car. I drove with Alyssa to my parent’s house and we got out of the car.

“Your mom is going to flip” She said.

“Tell me about it” I said.

We walked in and mom was in the living room with my dad. We walked upstairs and I grabbed my three suitcases. We started packing all my clothes and shoes. I put all my makeup in my cosmetic bags and all my hair tools in bags. We heard someone knock on the door and saw my mom.

“You’re leaving” She asked.

“yeah mom I’m growing up” I said.

She saw my ring and her facial expression changed.

“You’re getting married to him?” She said getting angry.

“Yeah, you’re not going to stop me” I said shoving her out of the way.

Alyssa followed me and we walked out of the house. We put my bags in the car and Mom grabbed my arm.

“You’re making a big mistake” She said.

“No mom you are because you’re letting me go” I said.

I got in the car and shut the door. Alyssa drove back to Chris’s house and we saw all the guys outside. I got out and hugged Chris.

“We’re leaving tonight” he said.

“Are you serious!?” I responded.

“Yeah” He said.

“The bus should be here within five minutes” Ryan said.

We saw the bus pull up and everyone starting loading their bags. After that everyone saw the inside when we walked on and we had a nice bus. We all called dibs on which bunk we wanted and which I was ready to hit the bed. I was with Chris in the back room on the bed/couch and he had his arm wrapped around me.

“You know I love you” He said.

“I love you too” I said smiling.

He kissed me and I was on top of him. We locked the door and made sure it was locked.

I took his lips with my own again and that got us all heated up again like when we were outside. Our fingers were tangled with one another and our lips never pulled apart. I pushed him on his back and let his dick enter my heated wet pussy. I felt a jolt of electricity go through my veins as I began riding him. My pace increased in every thrust, his moans echoed in my head, my head spun with our scents in the air acting as my oxygen.

Next Morning

I woke up in the backroom and was sore as fuck from the waist down. The sex was amazing and Chris gets a little rough sometimes. I got dressed and saw Chris waiting for me. Everyone else left to go explore the Warped grounds and today I was going to have fun. I saw Chris and he looked so sexy.

“tu es si belle aujourd'hui (you look so fine today)” I said when I got off the bus.

“pourquoi vous remercie (why thank you)” He said.

“Is that the only line you know” I asked.

“yeah, I don’t speak fluent French like you” He said.

“You know you love me for it” I said.

“Yeah, its so sexy when you talk it” He responded.

“My grandma and aunt were fluent in French and I picked it up” I said.

“I can’t believe your mom treated you like shit last night when you got your stuff” He responded.

“I’m not her favorite child, my older sister gets all the attention” I said.

“Wow, but look at it this way you are going to have a better life than your sister. You’re getting married and possibly going to start a family.” He said.

“You want kids” I asked shocked as hell.

“Yeah, I want like four” He responded

“Wow” I said.

“You know Alyssa thinks you should stop yelling while we sex” he said while trying to hold back his laughter.
“She heard everything” I asked.

He nodded.

I started laughing and we finally got on the grounds of Warped Tour. One things for sure I needed to find Alyssa before the day was over. Another thing make sure Chris has a good day without any problems.