Status: Phase 2 - Initiated - Monthly Up-Dates Expected

Silly Filly - From Beyond the Ever Free

New In Town:

I had taken the train to Ponyville. I had not bothered to take all that much with me. Just a saddle bag, full with the few belongings I could fill it with, the few things I placed a value on.

There is the Tiara, on the top of my head, and the Amulet, on my neck. That's the two most valuable things I ever owned. Then, I couldn't really take either off, in order to leave them behind, now could I? The horn of my tiara, glowing weakly, flickering from time to time, as if it was about to give up, or had not been coming into power, just yet.

The small amulet, eyes fairly dull for diamonds? Or just in my eyes. I guess it is all in the eye of the beholder, as the expression went?

Once I had hopped off of the train, I realised, there was a commotion, as if there had been a show put up, in the centre of the community. To my surprise, there is a scene, and they had indeed put up a magic show. The magician was called 'Trixie – the Great and Powerful', which I found amusing, but what do I know? I imagined, it was simply her cheesy stage name?

Only once I got up to the scene, I realised it had been going on for quite the while and now it was close to the end. This was when you do the ritualized challenges? It is what I heard. I saw an earth type Pony leave the scene, with some laughter.

“I challenge you!” I called out, in the jest I had perceived.

“And who are you, silly filly? Who dares challenge Trixie – the Great and Powerful?” she demanded.

“I'm just the 'Jester from beyond the Everfree Forest'!” I replied.

I noticed, how she shuddered, as I pronounced 'the Everfree'. As if some memory haunted her, reawaken by my statement.

“If I can handle an Earth Pony, I guess I can handle a Unicorn, if she is merely a filly, barely the age to know what a 'cutie mark' is?” she called out to her audience.

“You know, I have seen Equestria from the apex. I guess you should fear the power of the 'Earth Pony Amulet'!” I boasted, in jest, just for the crowd.

“This is the 'Alicorn Amulet'!” she boasted with a roar, indignantly, pointing at the amulet on her throat.

Ofhorse it is, but that's no match for the Earth Pony Amulet'!” I pointed out, teasing her further extending the jest.

At this point, the eyes of the amulet had started to glow, distinctly, before the twin beams shut out, hitting her squarely in the chest, leaving a warm feeling, and an electric tingling sensation.

“What's that? You're challenging Trixie – the Great and Powerful?” she roared in disbelief.

“That was the point. Though that's my weakest spell!” I pointed out, some glee dripping poison from my amused voice.

“That's not a spell, you're just teasing me!” she shouts out.

“It may not be strong, but the effects will last, far longer then you dare dream of!” I teased her adding more amusement for the crowd.

That's when her horn started to glow. A red beam shooting out towards me. Only it never hit, but just vanished into thin air.

“What's that?” she then retorted.

“A fairly simple spell, I guess you never did learn of it. It's not known anywhere on this end of Equestria!” I teased.

“You can't just ignore Trixie – the Great and Powerful!” she responded.

“Oh, but that's exactly what I can!” I called out, into the crowd.

“None can ignore Trixie – the Great and Powerful!” she roars out.

“Trixie, the Pixie. I've had my fun, but now I'm bored. I think it's my bedtime now!” I whispered to her, making a point out of leaving the stage, as I simply jumped off of the stage and trotted of and into the anonymity of the crowd.

Little did I know, I had just killed of any chance of actual anonymity in this town.

Some ponies had been amused, some had found me refreshing, others had found me infuriating, whilst yet others wouldn't care less.

Maybe I should have paid more attention, instead of just enjoying this brief moment in time. Still, for now it is worth it. I had had my fun, while giving the villagers an impression of me.

On my way off of the stage, I had met up with a few Ponies who had found the moment both amusing and refreshing, they had enjoyed my joke at the expense of the Unicorn fashioning herself 'Trixie – the Great and Powerful'.