Status: Phase 2 - Initiated - Monthly Up-Dates Expected

Silly Filly - From Beyond the Ever Free

At School:

”Hi, Silly. I'm Apple Bloom!” the yellow Pony with red mane said.

“Hi, I'm Silly Filly. You saw the magic show the other night?” I responded.

“Yeah, everyone saw it. But, why did you have to challenge her?” she enquired, curiously.

“Because it was fun? I thought the challenge was ritual, all in jest!” I told her.

“With Trixie? There is no such thing!” she explained.

“That's why she looked so funny?” I said.

“I guess. What was that spell? Uh, your horn is still glowing. You're not doing any magic” she tried to point out.

“The first. Basically a tease spell, but it is great fun. It is, and no. It's always glowing like this. It'd glow just the same, if I brought down the sun, or was unconscious!” I concluded.

“Now you're joking? You can't bring the sun down?” she asked.

“I'm not doing that kind of magic, even if I could, that's Celestias job. I'm not even born a Unicorn, but an earth type, which's ok, if your parents lived in Cloudsdale?” I teased her.

“You're not an earth type pony? The only earth type who can do anything, is 'Pinkie Pie', but she's so totally out there. Throwing parties at any and all, for whatever reason that crosses her mind!” she responded.

“If I could lift the tiara from my head, you'd see. That's a two artefact set. I had it made, from a lump of Star Silver, that was but a few inches from taking me away. I was shivering, and did not go out, for over a week!” I told her.

“That's Diamond Tiara!” she informed me, pointing at the pony with her left hoof.

“Since you don't like her, I guess I should give her something to think about, before she come looking this way? I don't quite like the look of the air around her!” I pointed out.

“Why do the eyes of the neck lace glow so menacing?” she asked me.

“It's the tease spell. She'll keep out of your mane for months!” I reassured her, just as the brilliant beam shut out, hitting her squarely on the flank, just about squarely on the mark, as it goes.

“That IS a harmless spell, right. Or Cheerlie will lecture you, till Nightmare Moon is back!” she pointed out.

“Just as harmless as a Sugar Cube!” I teased.

That sent her spinning, giggling, and the annoying pony named 'Diamond Tiara' couldn't help, looking out way.

“What's it with you blank flank this time?” the teased.

“You really wanna know?” I asked the silly pony.

She said nothing, as she saw my tiara before she could utter a single insult and then her eyes feel upon my amulet.

“I just explained that the spell is safer then a sugar cube, and the name is 'Silly Filly', just so you know, before you have a pond of frogs spilling out from your mouth!” I pointed out, matter of fact.

“What spell?” she asked.

“Just this!” I retorted, just as the eyes of the amulet went aglow, before the twin beams hit her muzzle.

“It tingles!” Diamond Tiara whinnied.

There were spread giggles from all the fillies present, while the colts laughed in amused tones. I couldn't blame them, now could I? Even if it's not an integrated part of the spell, but rather a reaction to how she had expressed the effect it had on her.

“That's the point, it is what the spell did to you!” I announced, in a teasing tone.

“That must be the silliest spell in all of Equestria!”Sliver Spoon pointed out, in a more self-righteous tone of voice.

“Even if it was, it's more powerful then you could conjure up, on your own!” Dinkie Doo teased.

“Still cooler then anything I've seen a fillie perform on her own!” Scootaloo pointed out.

“I sure can't even make up a single spell of my own. Even if I could perform a few simple once, already made up!” Sweetie Bell confessed.

“Have you ever tried to make up a spell on your own, Sweetie Belle? Something silly, and simple, would be the best start. You need to be able to see it happen before you, before it actually can happen!” I suggested cheerfully.

“Maybe there is a reason why we are blank flanks and Cutie Mark Crusaders. I can't even fly yet, and even infant Pegasi can do that!” Scootaloo suggested.

“I guess that would make sense!” I conceded, as I cast my eyes down for a moment.