Status: Phase 2 - Initiated - Monthly Up-Dates Expected

Silly Filly - From Beyond the Ever Free

Sneaking Out:

For some reason, I'm apparently awake. Is it the horn, waking me up, as if it had in mind, telling me something, or taking me some place, but if so, why and where?

I had gotten to my hooves, before slowly moving out, quietly, in order not to wake them up. I couldn't use magic to blink out of the tree house, firstly because the floor is on the top floor, as it were. Not that my horn would generate quite as much light during the spell, but I still did not feel comfortable doing it now.

Climbing down, once out, and the door closed, I noticed my necklace beamed forwards, casting light at where I was looking, how convenient, which only served to prove the initial supposition, it had desired for me to go some place, even if I had as of yet, no idea where or why, only that it wanted me to go now.

Since the house is deep into the Sweet Apple acres, I had to cross the farmlands, before I could even approach the village proper, into Ponyville.

The farm doesn't sleep, not until the fall of night, and apparently this is quiet now. Unlike the farm, the Carousel Boutique isn't limited to day hours, which is convenient, when I sneak out, to see Sweetie Bells sister, as she had been referred as. The Boutique was going by hours, depending on the demand on her time, depending on how much work she had to perform, on the day at hand, no matter season.

I guess I'd make for quite the site, walking securely along the road up to the village of Ponyville. Just as the sight should pull a few eyes my way, seeing as I'm merely a fillie, horn aglow and the amulet shining, leaving me with a twin beam of light, showing the way to where I'm heading.

Being as I had come buy the road from Sweet Apple Acres, and the Everfree Forest, is adding to the scene, for all I knew. They may as well see me as a ghastly spectre, from what should never have been?

Moving slowly, quietly along the streets, just after the sun was lowered by Celestia herself. I guess this did make for something worth seeing? Looking back at the day, in the manner I had put the Great and Powerful Trixie into a roaring laughter, from the amused crowd, she so skilfully had mastered, up and until I had showed up, seemingly from nowhere, just in order to mock her? I knew now, it may very well been how she saw the event, and thus how she would see me?

Somehow I felt faces drawn towards the windows of houses I passed. Faces drawn in wonder, then hastily pulled back. They apparently were fascinated by the sight, just as they had slight signs of fear, wonder and distrust. Were they seeing what their eyes told them was there? What is it out there? Surely it couldn't be merely a filly, even if she looked like the very one, who had so suddenly and unexpectedly ruined Trixies carefully plotted show. Casting her mood into dark and dreary ruins, just as if it was nothing?

I was about to laugh, before I changed my mind, realising, it was counter to why I'm here. Both in the village, and on the street I'm currently on. If I was to laugh, in the spirit of the feeling I had flashing by, I sure would have them frightened of me? I had no such desire.

Just moving on by, passing houses as I went, turning this way and that, until I reached the house I had been looking for, the destiny, the destination, of which I had been set out, moving towards. There still is light, thus there still is hope.
--- --- ---