Status: Are you brave to read this story?

Remember Who You Are

16

My hand grips his heart and then I rip it out of his chest, he doesn’t die right away like the rest. His eyes turn black and then crumbles into dust. The walls of the cave start to fall and soon there is almost know way to get out. My body starts to shake and I almost fall over, till arms are around my waist and before I know it I’m outside with Brent.

“Are you alright?” he asks me, as he eases me down on to the ground.

“Why do you care? Is your soul or something back?” I ask him, as everything starts to spin around me.

“I care because you are my sister and I don’t know, it’s like some sort of fog has been lifted from my mind,” he tells me.

A small smile forms at my lips. “Welcome back big brother,” then I claps in his arms.

<*>

Cheers and chants echo all around me, some where I feel heat of a fire close by. Then I feel hands on my body and then water dripping over my skin. Something moves and I can feel the coldness outside over take me for only a few seconds. “Leave, I’ll finish cleaning her,” Hawk voice is almost cold in a way. The people leave the tent, letting the cold air back in for only a few seconds and then it’s gone once again. “Why did you leave me behind again?” he asks softly as he starts to wash my body. “I should be mad at you, but some how I love you still.” lips press against mine, then my neck, then my breast and stomach. I feel his forehead rest on my stomach. “Why can’t I just be mad at you for what you have done?”

Moving my hand, I thread my fingers threw his hair. “I don’t know,”

“That feels good,” running my fingers threw his hair a little more he kisses my stomach. “I looked for you all over the place, I should been able to smell you but some how I couldn’t,” he turns his head to look up at me, as I open my eyes a little bit. “Your true powers have awaken, haven’t they.” he doesn’t have to ask, some how he just knows.

“Seams that way,” trying to move a little bit, my body hurts. “How long have I been asleep.”

He sits up a little bit and kisses my lips. “Not for long,” he slides his arms under me and put my naked back against his chest. “How do you feel?” he whispers as he kisses my shoulder.

“Still a little tired, I should be fine now.” cheers echo all around us. “A celebration for the old vampire being dead?” I ask him.

He shakes his head, as his hand rubs against my breast. “That and more, I can’t wait for you to be mine or for me to be yours. Tonight we will be married and then I can truly love you,” he whispers against my ear, as his hand slides between my legs.

“Hawk stop,” I tell him softly.

“You feel so warm,” he kisses my ear. “I want to be with you so badly right now and my wolf side wants you over and over again, you have no idea how hard I am trying to hold back everything.”

<*>

We get married soon after Hawk makes me shutter against his touch. Brent congratulates us, but I can tell that he isn’t happy about this, maybe some day he will get over. The people dance around the fire and eat.

Brent and I walk away from the group for a few mints, so we can talk alone. “I have something for you,” I tell him.

“I thought weddings, the couple are supposed to get married,” he taps his hat back.

“Give me your hands,” I tell him.

He does as I say and I put my hands in his. Close my eyes, a power surges threw me and into him. “What did you do?” he asks, as soon as I open my eyes.

“Now you’re a full vampire to,” I tell him.

Shock crosses his face and then he falls down to his knees, then raps his arms around my legs. “I remember it, I remember it all. I remember are childhood and I remember leaving you behind,” he tightens his arms around my legs. “Why did you never give up on me?”

“Because I’m stubborn that way and you should know that, we get that from are mother.” I tell him with a smile on my face. “Now lets go back to the party and soon we can start are lives over again,” I tell him softly as I take his hands and help him up on his feet.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's the ending of this story. Thanks all for reading it :)