Status: *Wrote this January 10, 2011*

Zacky Vengeance Love

The Story

His birthday is coming up, and you and your mom were planning on going to Minnesota for a vacation. The only problem is that Zacky is dating a girl named Heather.''Yo Zacky!!'' you said excitedly one day coming out of your house. He was on the phone texting someone-probably Heather. You were EXTREMELY jealous of her, but tried to hide it. ''Hey _____ how's everything?'' he said putting his focus on you. You just smiled bigger. ''Well....It's December 10th, and somebody really special that I know has a birthday tomorrow. I was hoping that special person would go have lunch with me right now.'' He smiled bigger. ''Hmm, well what lucky person would that be?'' he said smirking. You just smiled. ''Are you gonna join me or not 'special boy'?'' He just smiled. You guys headed out to Apple bee's where you usually went to eat. A secret that Zacky didn't know was that you were going to see the Twins play, one of his favorite teams. You just smiled as you both stuffed your faces with food. ''So, any other birthday plans, Mr. 15?'' you said. He swallowed a good amount of food and replied. ''No, why? You have anything else planned?'' At that moment, before you could respond, the waitress comes back with the bill. You sneak something inside of it and pass it to Zacky. ''This will answer your question.'' you said smirking. He gave you a confused look, but looked in the booklet thingy with the bill, and what you snuck for him to see. His face turned to shock then excitement. ''Happy Birthday!!'' you said pleased at yourself. He reached across the table and hugged you. ''You know how me and my mom were gonna go to Minnesota for a vacation?'' you said. ''Yes.'' ''Well, I managed to talk my mom into letting you go with us.'' he just smiled the biggest smile you ever seen on his cute little face. It has always been his dream to watch his favorite baseball team, the Twins, play. You paid the bill and you guys left Apple bee's.