Status: *Wrote this January 10, 2011*

Zacky Vengeance Love

The Vacation

you guys took an airplane to head off to Minnesota. You guys finally arrived and there was a little cabin that you guys all shared. It was late and definitely time for bed. There were only two rooms, and your mom let you and Zacky share. She completely trusted you guys. You and Zacky got into the bed and got on your separate sides. It was really cold, and you started to shiver and Zacky saw that you were shivering. He moved closer and held you in his arms. You loved being snuggled up to him. ''Is this alright'' he whispered lightly in your ear, which made you shiver more and gave you goosebumps. He just held you a little tighter. ''yea thanks that's muuuuch better.'' you whispered trying to sound seductively. He just giggled a bit. You guys eventually fell asleep. The next day was the best. You went to the game, which was Twins vs Yankees. At one point you two were hungry and went to the concession stand. There was this guy there that was around your age. ''What would you like to eat?'' He asked politely, but you noticed he was checking you out. You bit your lip and looked at Zacky. He apparently noticed the guy was checking you out. Well, I'll have what you can't have, my lady right here, and a hot dog and a Dr. Pepper.'' you just smiled and blushed when he stood up for you. Was he.....jealous? ''I'll have a cheeseburger and a Mountain Dew.'' You said winking at the worker, who smiled when you did. Zacky looked even more frustrated and you just loved it. You guys finally went back up to your seats and finished watching the game. Zacky was really happy because the Twins won. You guys finally headed back home to California with your mom.