Status: *Wrote this January 10, 2011*

Zacky Vengeance Love

One Month Later

Zacky and the boys took you to Zacky's house. Zacky was there through everything. He would do anything for you not complaining, no matter how small. You knew he loved you! You were five months pregnant, and had an upcoming appointment to see what the child's gender would be. You all went and found out it was a boy. The next 4 months was total hell, but all the guys assisted Zacky and helped you. One day, at 6:00 am you woke up with bad pains. You shook Zacky til he was awake. ''Zacky...owww...I think I'm going into labor!!'' you said crying while panicking.''Shhh, calm down don't panic.'' he picked you up and rushed to his car. He sat you in the front seat and said,''Hold on, I'll be right back!!'' he ran back towards the house. He woke up Synyster and told him what was going on. He rushed back to the car and drove you to the hospital, as Syntster woke up everyone else and followed. You got there and called your mom. She rushed there and gave you a big hug. You squeezed Zacky's hand so tight due to the pain. The doctor came in and before you know it, you're pushing the baby out. Zacky kisses your cheek and says,''You're doing good baby, keep going!!'' The boy finally came out, and the doctor handed you him. Zacky smiled at the two of you. ''So what are you gonna name it!!!??'' Johnny says a little tooooo excited. ''I don't know. I was actually thinking, that maybe, we could name him after one of you.'' you said ''ohhhh me!!'' The Rev says. ''How about this, Zacky who got up first?''. ''Synyster'' he replied. ''Not fair, he woke him up first!!'' Johnny says pouting. ''who was the 2nd to get up?'' ''Matt'' he replied. ''OK, how about we name it Brian Matthew Baker, and the next kid we have we name it after Johnny and Jimmy??!!'' you all agree. Avenged Sevenfold didn't go back on tour until baby Brian was a year old. They were playing in your town, and your mom INSISTED on you going. You didn't want to go, because you wanted to spend time with Brian, but your mom convinced you to go. You were backstage when you hear Matt calling you to get on the stage. You came out blushing. Zacky said to the crowd,''This is my baby's momma, and I love her.'' you can hear everyone laughing while awwing. He got down on one knee. ''_____babe, I love you so much words can't even describe. Will you be the reason I smile everyday and continue on??'' you start to cry tears of joy and shout ''Yes, I love you Zackybaby'' you hugged and kissed him, and they played their last song which was ''Dear God''. You two married and had a wonderful honeymoon. Your life with Zacky and baby Brian couldn't get any better. You and Zacky didn't ever get into any fights, until one night.