Status: *Wrote this January 10, 2011*

Zacky Vengeance Love

Bedroom/Making Memories

You go up to his room and say,''WOW!! It still looks the same!!'' ''Yeah it does doesn't it?'' he smiles. He puts in your favorite movie and you guys lay on his bed together. ''Remember the time Heather broke your heart, and we watched this movie Zackybaby??'' you asked. ''Yeah, I do. It made me realize....never mind'' he said. ''Realize what??'' ''Well....ugh...'' a nervous look came to his face. ''You can tell me anything, you know that right?!'' You gave him a serious look. ''Yeah I know. Well, that night. No, actually the night before we went to the Twins game, It made me realize how much I liked you...more than a friend, and I was gonna ask you to be my gf the next day, but you told me you were moving.'' a shocked look came across your face. You moved your hand on his face and said,''I always liked you more than a friend, loved you even'' you kissed him passionately. He kissed back. It slowly turned into a make out session. It felt like the whole Earth stopped, and just for you guys. ''Will you be mine?'' he says as he breaks the kiss. ''I love you, and yes baby.'' you two continued kissing. He started moving his hands up your shirt, and pulled it asking for access. You nodded your head and he slowly slid your shirt off, which gave you goosebumps. He let you take off his shirt, which you slowly did. He started to suck on your neck and left hickeys everywhere. You were both so horny right now, and you really wanted him. He reached his hand to your back and took your bra off without breaking the steamy make out session. He massaged your boobs as you moved your hands to his pants. He helped you take them off. After that, he slid his hand further down your body, reaching for your panties, which he took off. ''Zackybaby'' you said stopping him ''mmhhmm babe what's wrong??'' he looked at you confused. '' I'm a virgin, I just thought you should know.'' he smiled and asked,''Are you sure you want to do this??'' anxious, you shook your head and let him continue. Since his hands were down near your inner thighs, he started to rub you slowly. Zacky just loved it when you moaned his name. He stopped before you cum and smiled at you. He gave you a mischievous smiled and kissed you passionately. He moved his tongue down your body and started to teasingly eat you out. He finally finished, and you yanked at his boxers. He took them off. You pushed him to where you were on top of him. ''I love you'' you whispered in his ear, and he moaned. You kissed his neck and moved your hands around his six pack. When he was a kid, he had a 4 pack-ha-ha. You moved your tongue down his body to his throbbing erection. You slowly stroked it up and down with your hand and he kept moaning. You slowly started to lick the head, and you knew I'd was the pleasure type of torture. In Zacky's eyes, it was the worst type. You giggled a bit, knowing this, and took him completely in your mouth. He started to cum, so you started to deep-throat. You swallowed it and slowly started to passionately kiss him. He stopped you and reached for a condom. ''____, it's gonna hurt at first, but it'll get better I promise.'' he said ''OK Zackybaby, continue'' ''OK, but if you want me to take it out tell me.'' you nod, and he went into you slowly. He saw the pain on your face and looked at you worried. You smiled at him to let him know it was OK. It started to feel better and you told him to go faster. You both started moaning and he thrusted deeper inside you. As the night went on, you continued, until you both reached your climax. You both orgasmed and he collapsed on you sweating and exhausted from the passionate love-making. ''I love you ____babe.'' he said softly kissing your cheek. ''I love you too Zackybaby.'' you two fell asleep.