Generations

Answers

"Okay let me get this straight...you're telling us our parents are essentially a group of some of the most wanted people in the United States?" Jack said, his blue eyes casting doubt at Hobbs.

We sat in the living room, all eagerly listening to the behemoth of a man that stood in front of us. The story he told was crazy to say the least. Jacking semi trucks, jail breaks, stealing millions of dollars from a safe belonging to a drug dealer, stopping an international criminal? It was almost too much to handle.

"Were. All of them received full pardons. And if you don't believe me take a look for yourselves." And with that he tossed a stack of folders down on the coffee table.

I grabbed the one with Sean's name and began to scan it with Tori glancing over my shoulder. It went into detail about his street racing past (which we were more than aware of) then about his dealings with Dai's Uncle Han (of which we hadn't known the full extent). Included were photos of his Dad, Neela, Twinkie and some guy named DK.

"Jesus Christ." Angel sighed as she sat down Dom's folder.

"So you think that you know who took our parents?" Dante asked.

"That's where things get tricky." Hobbs replied.

Vince looked up at Hobbs, "Tricky?"

"Your father and his little family made more than their share of enemies across 4 different continents all of whom were highly involved in the criminal underworld. Sooner or later those enemies were bound to meet." Hobbs said and tossed down two more folders.

Inside were a series of glossy photos. One I recognized from Sean's folder as DK but the other I didn't recognize.

"Meet yakuza head Takashi 'DK' Kamata and Juan Ramirez, a Brazilian drug lord. Ramirez is the nephew of Reyes, the man that Dom and the others stole money from." Hobbs said.

Tyler pointed to the photo of DK, "And this guy?"

"That's DK. He has it out for Sean. He beat DK in a race and DK never forgave him." Dai said.

"Well if that isn't that completely petty." I sighed.

"So these guys have our parents. Why aren't you guys out there breaking down doors and getting them back?" Angel asked looking a Hobbs.

"Because the DSS isn't allowing me a team for this. We believe that they've been taken out of the country and from everything I could gather they're all alive. For now. However thanks to their past they don't want to look for them." Hobbs replied.

"That's bullshit!" Jake spat jumping up.

"They can't just not find our parents!" Angel yelled.

"Whoa! Calm down scooby gang! No one said anything about not finding your parents." Hobbs yelled over Dai and Tyler who had also begun yelling.

"Then what? Are you going to go find them?" Vince asked glaring up at Hobbs.

"Not just me." Hobbs replied.

"But you said that you weren't being allowed a team." Tori said.

Hobbs nodded, "I'm not. That's why I'm here."

The room fell silent for a moment before Jack spoke.

"You want us to go out and hunt down the people that took our parents?"

"What I want is your help. I know your parents and from the information I have on you all I know you're just the same. I won't say that it won't be easy or that you'll all get out of there safe but I promise you with or without your help I'm going." Hobbs replied.

"I'm in." Vince said.

Angel turned to look at Vince, "Are you serious?"

Vince nodded, "As a heart attack."

Jack stood up, "Count me in too. They wouldn't just sit around and if these files are any indication of anything they didn't."

Angel took a deep breath, "I'm not about to let these two lug heads run off and have all the fun. Besides someone needs to keep them from getting hurt. I'm in."

"You're going to need some help with that Ang." Dante said standing up before turning to Tyler, "You gonna join us or are you gonna punk out like a little bitch?"

Tyler stood up, "Oh hell no! You didn't not just call me a bitch! I am in!"

"Same here." Dai replied jumping up.

I looked to Tori who smiled and nodded before the two of us got up, joining the little group.

"Sean wouldn't leave us behind. We're not leaving him behind either." I said.

"Good. All of you go get dressed and pack only what you need. We leave in 2 hours." he said and with that left.

"We'd better go get some stuff from the house." Vince said looking at Jake.

"Do you think it's safe?" Tori asked.

"They were after our parents not us. It should be safe." Vince assured her.

"Alright then we have 2 hours people! Let's get moving! Chop chop!" I yelled clapping my hands and hurried to pack.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I actually wrote most of this on my phone while picking my younger brother up from school. Usually I hate writing on my phone but it was my only choice so I pushed through!

Sorry it's so short but I wanted to kinda have this be a stand alone chapter. The next chapter will be longer and maybe we'll get a little more action and maybe some drama....

Anyhow! Thank yous go to!
-Adleigh_Lynn212
-PaleIsSexy
And to my amazing friend Beckie aka OMFGiitsBeckiie for helping me clear a few things up that needed to be cleared up for future chapters!

Comments are always welcome!

Thanks for reading!!!!