Status: Just started. Active

Our Own Little Love Song.

1st

"Don't listen what your girlfriend says, she reads those magazines that say you failed the test, you don't have what she needs. I slither like a viper and get you by the neck, I know a thousand ways to help you forget about her. That bitch can eat her heart out! Love bites, but so do I, so do I. Love bites, but so do I, so do I. Love bites!"

Patrick had listened to the song so many times, and he was sick of it now. He shut the radio off and got up from his spot on the couch and walked out of the apartment, he needed to talk to Pete. His mind was wandering when it came to hearing Avery singing on the radio, just the sound of her voice was sending chills down his spine.

Once he knocked on the door, Pete opened the door and looked at him, "Why does it look like someone just slapped you in the face?" He asked, stepping out of the way to let Patrick in.

Patrick sighed softly, he sat on the couch and put his head in his hands, "She's in my head, everytime I turn the damn radio on and that's all I hear. Her voice, and then I start picturing her face and I start thinking about everything and I can't stop it."

Pete leaned against the wall, just watching as his friend had a mild break down. "Patrick, think about this, you've met this girl once and spent a half an hour with her, but now you act like you've known her your entire life and like you're having a mental break down over her."

It was the truth, Avery Jamison had entrance Patrick since the first time they met. Pete was friends with the drummer of Avery's band, Gavin, and he had invited Pete to come out and see them play. After the first two songs, Patrick's eyes were glued to Avery as she moved around stage. In his mind, he was thinking that he had never seen someone move so gracfully across the stage.

Holding his head in his hands, the small blonde couldn't help thinking over what had happened. At that concert, she was such a vixen, her body called to him. "What the hell am I supposed to do about this? I can't think straight as long as she's in my mind."

The older of the two looked at the younger, sighing softly, "Patrick, I don't know what I should tell you to do. Obviously this girl has some hold over you even though you barely know her. I guess the best thing you can do is try and find her and talk to her about all of this, that's the best thing you can try to do."
Avery ran her fingers through her hair as she listened to the first recording of the songs they just went through. Damien, her lead guitarist, walked over and sat next to her, "What's going on inside that demonic little mind of your, Av?"

Sighing, Avery knew she couldn't lie to Damien, there was no point in it. Out of everyone in the band, Damien knew her best. "I don't know, I was thinking that, maybe I wanted to go for something that was a little more...personal?" She shook her head, "I'm getting into a slump and I don't know what I should do about it...." She muttered, thinking over all the possible ideas for lyrics that were running through her mind.

It pained Damien to see Avery struggling, but he also knew that she was hiding something else from him, he wasn't going to push it. In his head he was hoping that he could help her get through it, "Well, remember when we had that discussion about how you remind a lot of us of Dr. Jackyl and Mr. Hyde?"

Avery rolled her eyes, not seeing anything in this conversation that meant anything, "I guess. I just remember you guys saying that sometimes it seemed like I could be a whole new person, and that it wasn't a good thing." The thought suddenly clicked in her mind, "Oh, I think we've got something..." She grabbed her notebook, "...I'm your sweetheart, your goody-two-shoes prude is a work of art..." Her voice drifted off as she wrote.

Just then their manager walked in, "Avery, you have a phone call." He said, his eyes widened when he realized that she was in the middle of writing.

The pencil dropped from her hand and she looked up at him, "Is it something that is absolutely needed to be discussed?" She asked, sighing when he nodded, "Fine."

She grabbed the phone from his hand and walked out of the room. Their manager looked at Damien, "Someone couldn't have warned me that she was writing? I was afraid that she was going tear my damn head off."

Damien shrugged, tuning his guitar, "You should know better than to just barge in here anyway, she hates it when people just show up. Who was the phone call from anyway?"

Jason sighed, "I wasn't thinking clearly, okay? It was actually Patrick Stump from Fall Out Boy. He said he needed to talk to her."

Avery walked back into the room, handing the Phone back to Jason, "I guess I'm going to spend some time with Patrick this weekend, I swear, if this is some stupid publicity stunt, it will not end well."

Jason groaned, looking over at her, "Can you do us a favor? Don't over react and just assume that this isn't going to end well. Maybe they just want to do a collaboration or something, go into this with an open mind."

Shaking her head, Avery got up and bit her lip, "I'm going home, I'll be here early tomorrow morning and we can record some more or figure out the songs or some shit, I can't do this now." She walked out, grabbing her jacket.
♠ ♠ ♠
Songs:

Love Bites ~Halestorm
Mz. Hyde ~Halestorm

Avery's outfit