Status: (c) 2014 to arisafari | I'm doing my best to put in work every day & I'm having fun. XOXO

Misguided Ghosts

Two

"Beverly Hilton on Melrose." Tom told the cab driver politely. His accent was thick. It kind of turned me on.

The cab ride back to Tom's hotel room was all too familiar. Of course I've lived in LA for six months, and even though I spend most of my time at home or at work, I have my days where I just want to wander around the big city and see something nice.

I ran my fingers on top of his masculine hand. He looked at me with a side smile and leaned in to kiss me. My thoughts on him were that he was a complete whore for a man, but amazing in bed. I leaned in a bit closer to him, thinking that he was going to kiss my mouth, he pecked me on the forhead. I was a little confused, because what guy takes a girl home and kisses her on the forehead? I scrunched my face into a smile and turned away. For some reason, as baffled as I was, his sweet gesture melted me a little inside.

'Hell no!' I thought. 'There is no way I'm letting this guy amuse me for a second. One night only, and it will be fun.'

"Here we are." the cab driver said as he pulled up the the hotel building that reached the sky. I've never stayed in a hotel. Since I came to LA I've been in one motel room, 208 at the Angels Motel.

I got out and tilted my head all the way back to see how high the building went, I couldn't see it. Inside there were two men at the front desk, looking tired as ever. I felt a warm hand grab mine. I smiled to myself and followed the Tom into the hotel. We made our way past the glaring receptionist guys and to the first elevator on our right. As we waited Tom lifted my hand to his impeccably soft and warm lips. I felt my cheeks flush, but I reacted to my surprise and placed my hands on either side of his face bringing his mouth to nearly touch mine and paused, I wanted to tease him just a bit. I could barely resist him myself, fortunately though, the ring indicating the elevators arrival came about. At the doors opening, allowing our entrance Tom gave my a single, gentle shove into the elevator and placed his lips against mine. His front teeth gave my bottom lip a gentle tug and I let my mouth to open for a second, allowing his tongue permission to wrestle with mine. As I let my tongue explore the warmth of his mouth he picked me up and straddled me on his waist.

"Wait..." he said after he pulled his face away. He walked over to the buttons and pressed the very top one labeled 'PENTHOUSE'. He turned his face back to me and placed his hands under my chin. His finger tips were a bit rough but it sent small tingles through my body as his hand made his way around my neck and up through my hair, giving it small but tight tugs that made me gasp for air. I looked up at the floor level indicator just as we reached 'PH'. I smiled and gave him a playful push out as the doors opened again. He tugged at my arm, leading me to his room.

As soon as he slid his card through the keyhole and opened the door, I attacked him with kisses. I kissed all around his jawline and down his neck, helping myself to taking his clothes off. He did the same, unbuttoning my pants and tugging them off before he pushed me onto the bed. I took my own shirt off as he kissed all around my thighs, using his tongue to send my body into quivers. He pulled himself up so that his face was at level with mine and he took a moment just to look in my eyes. His were so calm and cute. The brown of them wasn't ugly either. They were just nice to look at. Ugh here I go trailing off again. Shut up for a second! I pulled his face into mine, smashing our faces together a little harder than I expected. I laughed a little, again my instinct. I seriously didn't mean to.

After reaching for a condom and strapping it on himself I let him enter me with ease. I let out a small moan at his entrance but it got better. Half-way through, I do what I always do - I take the lead until we climax. I have a thing with hating a guy who thinks he just fucked you. When I handle him at the end, it makes me feel better, like I did them. I straddled myself and rode him. He groaned and I felt a small victory. I wasn't expecting it but he flipped me over, allowing himself, once again, on top of me. What the fuck? That never happens. Whatever, he knows what he's doing. I moaned in ecstacy as I dug my nails into his sides and his back. I had reached my breaking point and I let myself go as he climaxed with me.

I let out a long breath and turned my face to the side. I don't like looking at them after we've had sex. He turned my face to look up at me and gave me a small kiss before letting himself out of me and disposing of the condom.

This night was completely random, I just had sex with a foriegn guy.

"I should go." I suggested as I propped myself up on the bed to look for my clothes.

"You don't have to. You can stay till sunrise." he said, placing his warm hand on my shoulder. I didn't want to, but for my own amusement I agreed. I'd just sneak off while he slept any way.
I nodded and layed back down. The bed was so comfortable. He picked up the white hotel blanket that was on the floor and covered our naked bodies. The coolness of the blanket created goosebumps on my legs. After he layed down, he pulled my body closer to his with his arm tucked under me.

"Have you always lived here in LA?" he asked as he brushed my hair away from my face.

I laughed a little. "Nope. Just about six months. I came from Ohio." he was still playing with my hair. "What about you, Tom? Where does this accent come from?"

"I'm from Germany."

"What brings to to LA?" I asked, very curiously.

He gave a small chuckle "I'm a little surpised you don't recognize me. I'm here for meetings, some photoshoots. A little business is all." he brushed it off as if it were nothing.

"What kind of business?" I was beginning to feel like I was bugging.

"Eh..mm" he looked around as if there were a sign "I'm in a German band. Tokio Hotel?" he suggested.

That's when I remembered his face and all. My, has he grown up. I was maybe a sophomore in high school when I was madly in love with the blonde dread-headed guitarist of the band. I completely forgot about them. "Oh yeah. I've heard of you guys." I tried to play it off.

There was silence in the room, but it didn't feel uncomfortable, at least not to me any way. It just felt so good, being wrapped in his arms with his fingers running through my hair, his breathing pattern so smooth.

===


I opened my eyes to a dim-lit room. I looked around to see the Tom sleeping next to me. Fuck! I didn't mean to fall asleep. I snuck out of the bed quietly realizing that I was still ass naked, I gathered my clothes and took them to the bathroom throwing them on as quickly and as quietly as possible. I took a glance in the mirror and saw a horrific side of me. I grabbed my purse off the floor and made my way across the room. I took one last look at the handsome German and left the room. I stopped outside of the door to rummage through my bag for my sunglasses and my cell phone. Once I found both I lit my screen up and checked the time. Its was one in the afternoon. Damn, I really don't want to go to work. Thinking of work made me realize, my car was still in the parking lot since I got in that cab with Tom. "Fuck!" I hit the wall with my fist. Quick to realize Tom was still in the room sleeping I tried to make a quick dash to the elevators but I was a second too late.

"Ramona!" I heard Tom call out.

I turned around and gave a fake smile. "Hey sleepy head." I put my sunglasses on my mashed up face. "I didn't want to wake you up. I have to go home and get ready for work in a couple hours." I pointed my thumb back at the elevators, suggesting I should leave.

"I'll take you home." he took a step out of the room with his hand reached out to me. He was still naked practically, except for the black boxer briefs he had on.

"No. It's fine. I'll just call a cab." I resisted.

"No." he stated simply and pulled me back into the room.

I made my way back across the room and sat on the chair in the corner.

"I want to shower. Would you like one with me" he paused "or after?"

"I have a shower at home." I waved him into the bathroom and leaned back into the seat. I pulled out my phone and opened my Fall Down 2 game app. It was so intense, I'd never gotten so far in the game. Before I knew it Tom was out of the shower, ready to go. I followed him out of the door and into the elevator. While we stood in the boxed in area he reached for my hand but I tried to play it off by rubbing the back of my neck. I took a glance at him and he was just looking down.

The elevator ride was longer and quieter than it was when we first got into it. It's not that I didn't want to talk to him, it just wasn't necessary. I boned him and I was going to bounce, had he not stopped me. We finally reached the lobby floor and I followed him out the front doors. He managed to grab at my hand, this time successfully. He locked our fingers together and lead the way to the parking lot.

All the way in the back was a grey Audi r8. It was even sexier than he was. We both got into the car and buckled our seatbelts. "Can you actually drop me off at the bar?" I asked as I took a hair band from my wrist and wrapped my messy hair into a bun. He looked confused. "I got in the cab with you last night. My car is still in the parking lot." I said adjusting the sunglasses on my face.

"Sure thing." he said as he started driving. We were silent the rest of the way.

My whole thing was to make little to no contact with the guy I've slept with for at least four days. It lets any feelings you might think you have fade away until your next lay, whether it be with that person or somebody else.

Once we got closer to the bar Tom broke the silence. "Maybe you'd like to hang out some other time?" I felt him look at me and adjust his eyes back to the road.

It took awhile but I finally answered "I don't know. Maybe?" I left him hopeful. Stupid.

As we pulled up to the bar and I was about to get out of his car he took my hand to his lips. "Can we exchange numbers Ramona?"

I sighed and regretfully let my hand out for his phone as I gave him mine. I thought about giving him a wrong number but I put my real one instead.

"I had an amazing time." he smiled as he handed me my phone back. He gave me a peck on the tip of my nose that melted my guts, and my heart I must admit. I hid it perfectly though. I half-smiled and stepped out of the car, not even turning back to his car I made my to my dark blue Chevy Cruz.

I sat down and closed the door, started my engine and sat there in my own thoughts. I'm a dumb girl. I shook my head and covered it with my hands, I began to cry. I don't even know why, I just couldn't hold it in.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was boring to me. I'll try to make chapter three better, I promise. Leave me feedback! XOXO Ari