‹ Prequel: A Warped Summer
Status: Currently working on, and gave up on long chapters (:

The Last Time I Saw Your Eyes

Chapter 1: Batgirl Strikes Again!

Chapter 1: Batgirl Strikes Again!

"Boo-ya!" I shouted as me and Andy played Lego-Batman. "Batgirl strikes again! And Mr. Batman Biersack loses once ande for all!" Andy threw his controller on the ground as he gets dimolished by the world pool the Mask had set up. "It's 42 against 0!" I kept shouting, running around the tour bus with my controller in hand.

"You cheated!" Andy shouted at me. We were on his bus at the moment for the next Warped Tour. Yep! It's Vans Warped '14! It's a lot more joyous than the rest.

"No I didn't you sour loser!" I ran off the bus and into the shining bright sun. My hands quickly covered my eyes. "It burns! My eyes are ruined!"

"Well it's nice to see you too," a new voice reached my ears. I uncovered my hands from my eyes and immediately smiled.

"Justin!" I tackled him onto the ground and he landed with an, "Umph!"

"I haven't seen you or the rest of SWS forever!" I screamed into his ear. He hugged me back, although, I think I'm squishing him on the ground.

"It's nice to see you too! Now little White, can you get off of me?" I nodded my head and got off of him ever so gently and held out my hand to help him back up. "Thanks," he said, grabbing my hand and standing back up.

"So how's life been?" He asked me. I gave him a look.

"It's been amazing! But it would be perfect if you guys were to visit me! I haven't seen you guys in months!" I screamed at him. He chukcled and I did the same. "But seriously, how have you guys been doing?" I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders.

"We've been doing great, actually, but, he isn't. . ." He said, trailing off. I know who he's talking about. He's talking about Kellin. No one could get Kellin to come out of his house over the year. They've just heard he's gone to the store here and there or went out to mow his lawn. He hasn't even left the bus is what I heard.

"So, he's still a little. . ." I trailed off too. He knows what I mean. Everyone knows the video. I needed help at the time after the video Kellin gave me, and Oli came home that night. I told him about it and he was okay, a little mad, but still okay. He knows that I feel hurt and everything, but he just doesn't know the feelings I have for Kellin.

Justin nodded.

"Can I see him?" I asked, pretty unsure about the question. I don't know if I want to see him at all. I don't know if he'd even want to see me!

"Yeah, sure. He might be really shocked that you came by and everything, but at least we can give it a shot." I shrugged and we started walking to their bus. I swear, they've really got a cool bus. They should let me spend the night since it's so huge.

"So how has he even been?" I asked Justin, concerned about Kellin.

He sighed.

"Kellin's been taking medicine now because he has very bad depression." I frowned.

"That's another thing I did wrong to ruin his life," I muttered, as his bus was a few yards away from us. Justin stopped us and turned me so I was facing him completely. He gripped my shoulders and looked me dead in the eye.

"Iris, listen. You have done nothing wrong to Kellin. You are enjoying your life while he just doesn't understand. Okay?" I nodded, still feeling terrible that this whole thing was my fault. He let go of my shoulders and we walked up to his bus in silence.

"You sre you want to see him in his condition?" Justin asked me slyly. I nodded and he pushed the dor open to reveal a pretty messed up and dirty bus. A few pizza boxes were on the table, a fedw tissues were here and there on the couch, and clothes were flung everywhere from left to right. Ew.

"It's a mess, but we'll clean it up later," Gabe said, walking out from the bunks. I smield and waved at him and he returned the favor.

"Kellin!" Justin shouted. I heard a groan come from the back and assumed it was Kellin.

"What?!" I heard him yell back meekly.

"Someone's here to see you jackass!" I chuckeld and heard a few shuffles in the back before a terrible looked Kellin came out. His hair was in every which direction, covering his face and ears. His clothes were wrinkled and baggy, but they looked pretty well. He looked as tired as a person who never sleeps, and he looked like he was about to fal over.

"Who is it Justin?" Kellin asked, leaning on the door to the back bunks.

"Why don't you take a look for yourself. You might feel a little happier," he said, and I heard a cry from the back. Copeland just saves the day. Or she just saved me from my heart bursting out with nervousness. I was nervous of what Kellin would do when he saw me after so long.

"One moment," he said, before walking into the back room. I let out a breath of air I was holding in and went and sat on the gross couch.

"Yoou know, he'll probably be either really confused, really angry, or just plain rude, right?" I heard Jesse ask from the doorway of the kitchen area. I let out a big sigh.

"That doesn't really help me in my condition Jesse . . . What if he doesn't want to see me at all?" I asked him, completely unsure of what Kellin's actions will be.

"I don't nesassarily think he would ever want th-"

"Okay Justin! Whose here to see me?" Kellin asked, barging into the main area, his eyes still covered by his hair.

"Like I said, look for yourself." Kellin sighed and moved up his hair to look straight at me. One moment he was just staring at me in shock, and then the next, I was being squished between a couch and his body.

"Iris!" He screamed into the couch. "I missed you so freaking much and can you change diapers?!" I was shocked but I just ended up laughing my head off anyways.

"I don't know!" I exclaimed, enjoying the very warm hug I was being developed in. I feel so dead at the moment. He freaking weighs too much.

"If you're emplying I'm fat, I'm not! You are just too skinny!" He said. I really must find a way to stop speaking my thoughts around this boy.

I pushed him off of me and he landed on the floor with a thud. I giggled under my breath and he glared up at me but soon ended up chuckling.

"You look terrible," I told him, speaking my mind. He smacked my leg.

"I know. The little monster in the back room is to blame for it. I think she has motion sickness, because she uked on me last night."

"Ew! Why did you hug me then?!" I shouted while pretending to wipe off his escence off of me.

"I showered, okay?!" He yelled and got back up. I layed my hands on my hips.

"How come you haven't visited me, sir?" I asked him. He gave me a look. Sure, he's already told me why in thaat video . . . I just thought maybe if I play dumb he'll give me an excuse and some tension will be gone.

"I've been busy with Cope. She's so tough with me." He pouted and I punched his shoulder. It was an awkward punch . . . But who could blame me? He freaking announced to the whole world that he loves me over tour. Now that's one of the reasons why I came down here. The other one was to ask him if I could set him up. I don't want him to only look at me this way. Or any way. I'm still very confused as to if I actually love him, or just care about him. I hope it's care but that tiny voice in the back of my head disagrees.

"So how come you haven't come out of your house over the year? Everyone keeps telling me you never really came out." He shrugged.

"Leaving Cope alone in my home wouldn't exactly be a very good parent." I nodded. Maybe it wasn't my fault. . .

"Well haven't you thought of getting a girlfriend and letting her house-sit?" I asked, trying to as casually bring up the topic without the awkwardness. Kellin gave me a look and I just now noticed everyone left the room. Jerks.

"You know I can't do that, Iris," he said, making me shocked in the process.

"I do?" I asked, a little unsure. Was he talking about the video? Does he know I may like him . . . Possibly love him? Or is he just talking about something way off topic?

"I'm talking about the video." Shit. I put on my best confused face and he sighed. "I know you watched it, Iris. Oli told the rest of SWS and I kind of overheard." I pouted.

"Looks like this is the last time I ever let Oli tell the other's of what happens," I grumbled. Kellin stiffened next to me. He sat down a little bit ago. He's probably so freaking tired.

"Hey Iris?" He asked me.

"Hm?" I responded.

HE let out a sigh before letting all his words flow through and say, "I'm sorry I put you through all of these emotional feelings that have bubbled up through the past year and I would do anything just to see us as happy as we can get."

"Well, the emotional part is because I remember you're suppose to be a pregnant guy," I said, earning a stern glare from Kellin, "and Kellin, I'm more sorry for putting you through hell. We both know Cope isn't the one causing your depression." Again, Kellin stiffened next to me.

"How do you know about my depression?" He asked. I gave him a confused look.

"Justin told me on the way here. What's wrong?" He looked down at his bare feet as if they were the most interesting thing at the moment.

"You weren't suppose to know about that," he mumbled under his breath. He looked back up and rubbed his palms over his baggy sweats. "I'm having depression because I haven't seen you in so long, Iris," he further explained. I gave him a confused look when he looked up from the floor.

"I thought you didn't want to see me though?" I said, more of a question than an answer. He gave me a weak smile.

"I said I didn't want to see you and Oli. I still would love to see your beautiful face, Iris." I let out a sigh as he called me beautiful. I also felt a blush creep up my neck. Shit.

"Can we just stay friends?" I asked out bluntly. He looked taken aback by it but then nodded. His frown returned and you could feel the depression radiating off of him.

"Sure. It'll be shit trying to do it and it'll hurt like a bitch, but anything for you." I smiled and wrapped my arms over his.

"Thanks Kellin," I said, treasuring every single fiber of warmth that trickled in my body by hugging him. He hugged back.

"Anything for you." A smile even wider than the last was replaced on my lips and his arms tightened around me.

"Wanna go get some coffee?" I offered. He chuckled and mumbled something incoherent but nonetheless walked into the back room and was dressed pretty casually. "Ready?" I asked him. He nodded and slipped on his black TOMS before I got up and brushed off my pants and the rest of my outfit.

We walked off the bus and Kellin sheilded his eyes.

"I haven't seen the sun barely in a year. It burns!" Kellin shouted out behind his hands. I giggled.

"You soud like me when I ran into Justin earlier!" He chuckled and slowly undid his hands from his eyes.

"By the way, you look nice," he said, complimenting me. I swatted his arm.

"No flirting!" I shouted at him and he chuckled.

"So Starbucks?" He asked casually. I nodded my head and we walked down the block to Starbucks with many pokes, pushes, shoves, and swats on the arms until we walked into the crowded place.

"I'll go find us a booth, and just buy me a coffee," I said, walking away from his side to scour over the place. I spotted one table left and quickly skidded over to it and sat down.

A moment later and Kellin came back with two coffees.

"So, you and Oli. . ." He said, trailing off very awkwardly. I chuckled as he starting shuffling in his seat.

"Yeah. So who have you had your eye on?" I asked him as he chuckled too.

"Just you," he said plainly. I almost choked on my coffee.

"We need to find you a date," I said as seriously as possible. He gave me a look.

"And how do you plan to do that?" He asked me in a high pitched voice . . . Or a higher pitched voice. I held in my laughter at how childish he was being.

"Well, there are some really cute merch girls this summer. . ." I said, as the idea came to mind. He shook his head and rubbed his face.

"I don't think so, Iris." I sighed and grabbed his hand on the table.

"You'll find her, Kellin. And don't say it's me, because . . . It's a little of a long shot for that." His hand gripped mine with every word.

"I just-" He didn't finish his sentence. He just looked at our hands then he looked back up to me. "You're. Getting. Married?" He said in a very low tone. I looked down at my hand and noticed what he was looking at. He was looking at the ring. I sighed as he gripped my hand with very much force.

"Yes. I am," I said very calmly.

"And when was I going to know about this?!" He alsmot shouted. I looked him dead in the eye and cringed. He looked angry.

"How about when I knew you'd be calm and accepting?" I suggested. He pulled his hand away from mine and got up.

Then, he just walked out of the shop. No. He just stomped out of the shop.

I sighed and got up, grabbing my coffee and leaving his on the table.

"Kellin!" I called out on the empty street. He was walking with a lot of anger in his legs, but I was confused as to why he was angry. "Kellin!" I called out more louder. He stopped and turned around just as I was about to bump into his back.

I looked straight into his eyes, and instantly regretted it. They held sorrowful tears. They held sadness, anger, and nothing at all. What did I do? Did I do something wrong, again?

"Why, Iris?" He simply asked.

"Why are you angry?" I asked back. He waved his hands around in the air in fury.

"Because I thought I actually could've had a chance with you! I thought possibly you and Oli wouldn't work out! But I guess I was sorely wrong on that!" He shouted out way too loudly, causing me to cringe back.

"I'm not sorry Kellin. Just. . ." I sighed. "How about accept that me and Oli are a huge item?! Okay? All this year I've been worried you would have done something so stupid and I was a complete wreck trying to figure out of you were alright! I thought I broke you! But, apparently you seem fine, so goodbye Kellin." And with that said, I left a shocked Kellin in the middle of the street. I'm tired of him walking off from these problems. It's my turn.