‹ Prequel: A Warped Summer
Status: Currently working on, and gave up on long chapters (:

The Last Time I Saw Your Eyes

Chapter 6: It and That, That and It

Chapter 6: It and That, That and It

One Week Later

Kellin was coming back today. And to be more precise, he was coming back and ignoring me. How do I know? Well, throughout the week, Oliver and everyone else like Vic and Andy and Dahvie would visit him and bring us along. And you wanna know something? The frick frack Kellin ignored both me and Oli . . .

I swear, when I see him come back onto that stage, I will freaking kill that little motherfucker-

My anger was infused when Vic's car pulled up on the grass next to our buses. Everyone on Warped was practically over here, wanting to see how Kellin was. A few seconds later, we were all hunger-eyed as Vic helped Kellin get out of the car. I guess it was because of the cast around his arm, or the fact he was just on painkillers and feeling numb.

When Kellin walked on the grass, the first thing that was said, was by another person coming out of the backseat. And this wasn't just some person. This was a girl who had "I'm dating freaking Kellin Quinn Bostwick peoples!" written all over that freaking face.

She had long, blonde beach hair, tanned skin -- thank God it wasn't fake -- and she wore one of those fancy sundresses. And I actually liked the peaches and palm trees that decorated it-

Wait what the fuck am I saying?! I despise her-

What the fuck? Did I really just say that? Oh my God. Was I . . . Jealous? Oh shit. No no no no no no no-

"Hey," a voice rang out suddenly. Kellin waved to all of us, and out of the corner of my eye, he slid his hand into the girl's. Okay, I was jealous.

My eyes connected with his for the slightest second before he turned his head to the side to look at his girlfriend. They smiled at each other before walking over next to me. Oli was on my other side while Andy and Dahvie were behind me.

I looked over at them for a second when something strange happen. The girl he was holding hands with, was staring at me. What the fuck man?! And then, it all came back to me.

"Cassandra?" I asked to her. Her eyes squinted at me before they widened in shock.

"Irislane?!" She practically screamed at me. Her hand slipped from Kellin's and she pushed past him to me while I walked out in front of us so I wouldn't get hit.

"What the hell were you trying to hit me for?!" I screeched as I turned back around to see her stomping towards me.

"What do you think?!" She screamed back, "It's because of all those past years!" I ducked as her fist almost connected with my face. I stumbled back when she tried to hit me again in the stomach, but only ripped my cardigan. Man . . . And that was my favorite cardigan!

But I wasn't going to hit back. I didn't like violence, especially with her.

"Stop it!" I screamed at her. Kellin ran up to her and pulled her back with his good arm before Oliver sprinted over to me and kept taking a few . . . Uneasy glances at the chick.

"Are you okay-"

"I'm fine, I'm fine," I reassured him. Now one thing you need to understand, anything reserving anything with Kellin, Oliver was now protective over after our few measly confessions.

I turned my head to look at Kellin who was still holding back Cassandra. For Heaven's sake I hated that chick.

"Where in the living hell did you get that, Kellin?!" I pointed to Kellin. This made Cassandra stop and Kellin glare at me.

"She was taking care of me in the hospital- Wait- What the hell is going on Iris?!" He yelled back. I huffed before pointing at that.

"That, is my arch enemy Cassandra and I fucking hate her from when we were little!" Cassandra scoffed but I continued nonetheless, "she used to be my friend before she went and back stabbed me, telling everyone I was a freak that threw up after every fucking meal!" Cassandra wiggled out of Kellin's grasp before she stomped a few feet away from me and folded her arms over her chest.

"Oh look! It can talk!" I balled my hands into fists, feeling my fingernails dig into the palm of my hands. She was being such a- "Oh and look! It's fuming!" I lunged at her, turning her over in the grass and trying to get on top of her but she kept fucking flipping me!

Hair was pulled, cuts and scratches were made, and to be honest, I have no fucking idea when the boys pulled us off, but when I looked over at Cassandra, I was pretty proud of my work if I may say so myself.

Her hair was ripped slightly at the ends, tangled about . . . Everywhere, and she had a black eye, a bruised nose, and a scratch on her arms and left cheek. Man I love the damage nails can do.

"I can't believe you!" Cassandra screeched at me.

"Me?! You're not even seriously going there you cheap-ass whore!"

"Who are you calling a whore when you've been slipping around with everyone you slut!"

"I've only dated a few guys! How about you?! You've fucked my brother and left him!"

"He cheated on me!"

"He did not! That was his friend! And now they're now engaged bitch!"

"He wanted to split!" She yelled out frantically.

"I can see why!" I sarcastically shot back.

"You filthy fucking bitch!" I was pulled to the ground before I could even decipher what was happening. As fast as she had come, she was pulled off by Oliver.

"Cassie! Stop!" He yelled at her. . . . How the hell did he know her?

Obviously they knew each other, because Cassandra turned around to face Oliver. "Oli?" Oh great, now it's a family reunion.

"Weren't you that guy I kissed at that bar a few months ago?"

I stood up off the ground and saw Oliver take a few steps back before he finally stuttered out something incoherent.

"Oh my god you are!" She shrieked.

All hell broke out lose after that, and it was mostly from me.