Sequel: Standing Tall
Status: To make a sequel or not...that is the question...

Getting Back Up

Anticipation

Scott arrived at Rebecca and Tyler's house shortly after them. The trio sat on the couch in the living room discussing the game. Tyler was still in amazement at all of the signatures inside the numbers on the back of his jersey. He traced them all with his index finger, until he realized one was missing.

"You didn't sign my jersey," Tyler said as he looked up at Scott.

"I'll sign it now. Grab a sharpie," Scott said as he took the jersey from him and layed it across his lap. Tyler ran into the kitchen and came back with the marker. Scott scribbled his name just above Claude's and put his number nineteen next to it. "There ya go. The most important one," Scott joked.

"Thanks! I'm gonna go to bed now. Thanks for the game, it was awesome!" Tyler said as he shook Scott's hand and hugged his mother. Tyler bounded up the stairs like it was Christmas morning and he was going to play with a new toy.

"I'm glad he had fun tonight. It felt good to know that there was someone in the building cheering for me," Scott said as he smiled at Rebecca. "And it felt even better when I saw you wearing my jersey. Is that Tyler's?" he asked.

"No, it's mine. I got it today," she answered with a smirk on her face.

"Oh. Nice. You know, I could have gotten you one if you wanted," he said as he moved closer to her and ran his hand along her thigh.

"Thanks, but I wanted to get it myself," she said as she placed her hand on top of his. "Plus, I'm not used to having someone that wants to buy things for me." She looked into Scott's eyes and noticed that they had began to glisten.

"I told you the other night...I'll do anything for you. I honestly mean that," Scott said as he ran his hand through her hair and pulled her to him for a kiss. It was the most gentile and sincere kiss she had ever felt, but so passionate that she instantly melted into him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and let out a moan when he pulled back and moved to her neck. After applying a few small kisses on her neck, moving down towards her collarbone, he returned to her lips. He didn't want to stop but he didn't want to go too far. He pulled back. "I'm sorry. We better stop now before I can't stop myself."

Rebecca looked deep into his eyes. She didn't want to him to stop. "You don't have to," she whispered as she kissed him again.

"But...Tyler..." he said in between kisses.

"Tyler will be fine. He is fine...he said he'd be alright if we got married," she giggled as she continued placing kisses on his lips and neck.

"Oh wow...," Scott felt a little twinge of panic at the mention of marriage. He wanted to be with Rebecca, but since his divorce, he never considered walking down the aisle with anyone again. "I...I don’t...I mean...I'm not looking for marriage," he said, "Are you?"

"Well...I never really thought about it. I haven't had a long-term relationship since Brad, so I kind of resigned myself to the fact that it may not happen for me," she responded as she tried to soothe his nerves. "I'm just happy to spend time with you, and Tyler is too, we don't need anything else."

Scott felt relieved as he listened to her. "That's what I want too," he said as he pressed his forehead to hers. "I want you," he groaned as his lips met hers. She pressed her body to his and held the back of his head with her hand. He moved his hands down to her hips and pulled her in even deeper to him. He ran his hands around to feel her ass in her jeans. He squeezed gently and felt Rebecca gasp as he lifted her off the sofa and onto his lap so that she was stradling him.

Her eyes widened as she felt the buldge in his jeans rub against the inside of her leg. She smirked at him before he landed another kiss on her lips and opened his mouth to feel his tongue against hers. He rocked her back and forth, grinding them into each other. She ran her hands along his biceps, feeling the definition in his muscles, and down to the bottom of his shirt. She moved her hands underneath his shirt, around his stomach and then up to his chest.

Rebecca hadn't made out with a guy in years and was in awe of the definition of his body. She knew he had to be in great physical shape because of his occupation, but what she was feeling seemed gladiator-like. She could only imagine what the rest of him felt like.

"Scott..." she moaned, "let's go upstairs..."

Scott lifted them both off the sofa in one motion, holding Rebecca with his hands underneath her thighs. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck as he carried her up the stairs to her room. He sat on the edge of the bed, keeping them in the same position they were in on the couch. He ran his hands underneath her jersey and pulled it up over her head to reveal a white tank top that was snug against her breasts and abdomen. He let the jersey drop to the floor as he gently kissed her cleavage.

Scott felt the buldge in his jeans getting larger and needed relief. He stood them both up and began unbottoning her jeans. She did the like, sliding her hand between his jeans and boxer briefs when she got them undone. He let out a loud groan at the sensation of her hand rubbing his growing manhood. He took off his shirt, slid her jeans to the floor, and then his own, and they layed down on the bed.

"You are the most beautiful woman I've ever met," he said as he rubbed his hand along her stomach and kissed her neck. "I can't control myself around you..."

"I have a hard time too..." she said as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"We don't have to do this..." he said as he looked into her eyes, "if you're not ready..."

Rebecca slid her hands down his side and tugged at his briefs. "I'm ready..."

Scott slid his hand down her stomach to her panties, tugged on them to pull her towards him, and without any effort slid them down her legs and past her ankles. He ran his hand up her smooth leg, gently parting them further and further as he moved towards the window to her glory.

He arched his back to slide his boxers off and onto the floor. He leaned over to Rebecca and ran his hands over her breasts and kissed her neck. She could feel his penis growing against her leg. She started stroking it as he breathed heavily into her neck. He rolled on top of her, pushing her legs wider, and entered her slowly.

They both moaned as Scott pushed further into her. Rebecca could hardly manage to keep her emotions under control as he thrusted back and forth, his hot breath on her neck. They made love for an hour until Scott felt her muscles tighten around his and he couldn't hold it back any longer. He exploded inside her and collapsed to her side.

They layed there, hands laced together, regaining their breath. Scott looked over at Rebecca and smiled when he noticed she hadn't opened her eyes yet but was grinning. "That...was...amazing," he said as he kissed her shoulder.

"Yes it was," Rebecca sighed without opening her eyes to look at him.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"I'm perfect. You?" she responded.

"Same.. " Scott said as he rolled halfway on top of her. "But I'm thirsty...want me to get you a drink?"

"Sounds good..." she said as she placed a kiss on his cheek.

Scott put on his boxer briefs and jeans and went downstairs to the kitchen. He took out two glasses from the cabinet and filled them with water. He crept quietly back up the stairs so that he wouldn't wake up Tyler. That's all he needed, was for Tyler to see him half-naked going into Rebecca’s room.

When he returned to the bed, he was disappointed to see that she had slipped on a pair of shorts and was propped up with pillows against the headboard. He handed her a glass and kissed her forehead. He sat down on the bed next to her and took a gulp of water. "How long before you're ready to go again?" he said with a smirk on his face.

"Classy," Rebecca laughed. "How long before you run out of here?"

"Never. I'll stay as long as you'll have me," he said as he turned his head to look at her.

"What do you want for breakfast then?" Rebecca winked as she asked the question.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for all the comments! I hope you guys are liking the story so far...it's just getting started. :-)