Status: Slow and steady

Sassy and Classy

Innocent ending

The following day after work, I walked inside to find my dad sitting on the couch. I threw my purse and heels to the ground as he stood up and hugged me.

"Dad!" I hugged him tightly

I pulled back our eyes, hair, abilities matched the only thing is I looked more like my mother. I grabbing jack Daniels bottle and two glasses. I sat next to him as he took the glass and filled it up.

"Dad what's wrong?" I asked noticing he is tense. He kept staring at the door as i heard a knob turn. I stood up as my dad pushed me behind him in safety. But the knob stopped and a kick to the door instead.

"Victor." I heard him growl as I felt my skin rip open and sharp claws went down a full 60 centimeters. My eyes turned black as my dad's claws enlarged from his knuckles. I looked at my dad and I nodded. As we reached the door I was ready to stab him with my own. Deadpool appeared triumphantly with a bag of food.

"You almost died" I breathed placing my clawed hand by my heart as my dad glared him down.

"Logan!" He smiled as I looked in confusion at the two, my dad didn't look happy.

"Oh this is the Wilson guy you told me to stay a...oh." I scratched the back of my head and stared down, grabbing the bottle and taking a big gulp.

I'm dead.

"Juliet!" Dad barked

"It's not fair I'm immortal too." I pointed out to him

"Holy shit! How old are you?!" Wade asked

"I partyed in the roaring 20's and lived through prohibition." I smiled

"I uhh, fuck. Wait... I'm old enough dad what the fuck!" I asked looking at him knowing I was well over the adult age.

"Really. So you're like a cougar!" Deadpool asked

I stuck a knife through his lips and shoved him as my dad was going to attack him with his claws. I put myself in deadpool's path and felt six claws enter my stomach. I groaned and moved his clas out as I healed.

"I..." My dad sighed giving up

"I'm healed calm down." I told him putting my hand on his shoulder and hugging him. Wade stared at us and he poked me and shook the bag I grinned and nodded.

He walked right passed in before squeezing my ass. I suppressed a yelp and narrowed my eyes at him. Deadpool winked and walked out to the kitchen and I locked the doors, Thank god I have the sixth floor. I smiled and just back down to see what my dad meant when he said my uncles name.

"Dad what's wrong?" I asked look at me with worry.

"They want the both of us. Our abilities." He started looking behind me the entire time and switching to stare at me.

"They hired a killer to get us, I know we can rip them to shreds in a second. But they are kind if matched killers. Victor visited me a while back. Got him lost and you need to watch yourself. When did Wilson show up?" He asked

"Yesterday." I tried not to hint of any enticing events

"How long have you known him?" He suddenly ask narrowing his eyes

"A day, we found equal love in Chimichangas." I said wondering what then hell my dad was getting at

"Just meeting up for more of them?" He asked

"Yes." I nodded okay

"Don't be friend this one Leah." He told me

I sighed turning and looking at Wade wink at me I couldn't ell but smile.