My Heroine

Chapter 8 Part 2

“I’m sorry Lia, I tried to tell him he couldn’t stay, but he said he didn’t mind you being there. I understand if you want to cancel.” Will said taking her silence as being upset. Lia shook her head.

“No, no it’s fine. It was bound to happen sooner or later since I’m coming around again, if he’s fine with it than I am also.” She smiled reassuringly at the worried male in front of her.

‘But he is getting shit from me later.’ Lia thought.

Will nodded placing a hand at her back leading her inside. Once inside she heard hushed talking from the people who had remained inside. Taking her coat, Will took the lead turning the corner to the living room. She was aware that Kate had a look of guilt on her face that she attempted to mask with innocence.

“Lia! I’m so glad you’re here!” Kate said walking over to her vertically challenged friend.

“You can try for innocence Catherine, but guilt is all over your face.” Lia whispered as they hugged. Pulling away she saw Kate wink at her.

Lia’s eyes moved to where her ginger haired boyfriend stood. Since he was very well versed in the art of hiding things he didn’t want other to know, he looked as though he was seeing her again for the first time; although, minus the pre-panic attack he had in real life.

She noticed that he had changed into an entirely different outfit then he had left her in. He stood there wearing tan shoes, blue pants held up with a brown belt with some sort of pattern on it and a white button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up. She couldn’t help but be turned on at the very site of him, he was gorgeous.

“Lia, it’s a pleasure to see you.” He said leaning down to kiss her cheeks whisper to her when his mouth was near her ear. “You look beautiful, Love.”

“Likewise Harry, you look well.” She said pleasantly, but he saw the lust in her eyes. His facade almost slipped showing what he was really feeling for her as he turned away coughing.

Lia noticed that Will and Kate were watching them closely.

“So, Kate, need any help with lunch?”

“Oh no, you’re the guest. You can sit while Will and I finish.” Kate said pulling her husband into the kitchen.

“She’s not very subtle is she?” Lia asked softly sitting on the couch with a space between them. Harry shook his head. “I also know she invited you, it was written all over her guilty face.”

“You mad?” He asked softly watching as she shook her head.

“I would love to rip your clothes off though; you are too sexy for your own good.” She whispered very softly to him, seeing the shake of his head and the surprise in his eyes.

“Behave yourself and you’ll get rewarded later by me fucking you until you can’t walk.”

Lia’s mouth opened, no sound coming out as she looked at him. Harry used the class of wine in his hand to cover up the smug smile on his lips.

“Hey Wills?” She called out. “Can you please bring me a glass of wine? And don’t be cheap on the pour.”

Will and Kate watched the duo from the kitchen. To them it looked as though they weren’t speaking and once Lia called out for a glass of wine, the couple began to worry that this was a bad idea. But as Will was opening the bottle of wine a roar of laughter was heard from the living room. Turning, he saw his brother and Lia bent over, both in hysterics. Will and Kate shared a knowing smile before he brought Lia her wine.

“Thanks Wills.” Lia said accepting the glass. “So, William, I was just about to tell harry here your secret.”

Will eyed the blonde woman who wore a devious smirk on her lips.

“Secret?” He asked confused.

“Oh, you know, the one about you turning on the sprinklers during our first date.” Will’s eyes went wide.

“I knew it!” Harry yelled jumping out of his seat, his left index finger pointing at his older, wide-eyed brother. “I knew you did it and all these years you defended your innocence.”

“Okay, yes, I’m sorry! It was only that one time though, I swear!” Will stated with his hands raised in surrender, his eyes watching Harry until he sat down again.

“That was well worth me saying it.” Lia joked earning a smile from Harry and a glare from Will.

“Sod off, Angelia.” Will mumbled walking back into the kitchen.

“Oh, I got the full name, not the nick name.” Lia and Harry laughed.

An hour later, Harry unlocked his door holding it open for Lia to walk through first. Taking her coat, he watched as she glanced around at the surroundings.

“No ‘staff’ today?” Harry laughed as she made quotations hand gestures at the word ‘staff’.

“No, no ‘staff’ today.” He replied moving to wrap his arms around her waist from behind. “You really do look beautiful, Love.”

Lia tilted her head to look up and smiled.

“Does that mean I’ve been good enough to receive my reward?” She asked batting her lashes.

“Reward? What reward?” He joked as she turned in his arms. Lia looked at him with eyes full of lust to match the look that made his knee weak. Her hands moved to his neck using them to lower his head to hers where she ran her tongue along his lower lip gently. Harry moaned, opening his mouth just enough so his tongue could touch hers out in the open. Lia lightly bit the end of his tongue, his arms tightened around her allowing her to feel him hard against her stomach.

“Harry, I want my reward. I was a good girl the whole time I was at your brothers. I refrained from tearing off your clothes and riding you senseless. I was promised that if I was good, I’d be fucked,” Lia paused running her tongue over his lip again, a groan escaping his lips as they parted. “Until I couldn’t walk and Harry?”

He moaned what she assumed was his response. Reaching her hand out, she gripped him through his pants.

“Fuck.” He moaned as she nodded smirking.

“Exactly. That’s exactly what I want. Fuck me, pound me until I scream ‘mercy’ and can’t walk tomorrow.”

*M*

Harry’s lips crashed against hers, pushing her against the wall behind her with a growl. His hands ran down to the junction between her legs feeling the heat coming from her through her jeans. Lia felt his hands move to just below her ass, gripping as he picked her up. Wrapping her legs around his waist, she moved her hips feeling the friction caused by her jeans and his hard on. Removing his lips from hers, he felt what she was doing quickly creating a little bit of space between them.

“No.” He growled at her, she whimpered at the look in his eyes, his response and the lack of friction she so desperately desired. “You will not feel any pleasure that I am not inflicting on you. You wanted me to fuck you until you can’t walk, you wanted me to pound you, well, that’s what’s going to happen. I want to hear you scream my name as I make you come by eating your delicious pussy over and over until you beg me to stop. Then I will fuck you, so hard, so deep, and so fast until you aren’t sure where one release ended and once began.”

Harry didn’t give her a chance to respond, his lips pushed against her shoving his tongue right into her mouth. Pushing away from the wall, he brought her into his room. Sitting her on his bed, his hands went to work removing all of her clothes till she laid out beautifully in front of him. He moaned as his eyes gazed upon her swollen, glistening lips showing him that she was as turned on as he was; that she was ready.

Harry’s finger rubbed against her, eliciting a moan from the blonde beauty he was pleasing. Without warning, he flipped her over placing her on her knees, her ass up in the air and upper body pushed again the comforter. With this position, she was opened to him, and as he got onto his knees he noticed he was at the right level to where he was about to feast.

“Fuck.” He heard Lia moan into the comforter as he licked her roughly. Look to her, making sure she wasn’t uncomfortable he saw the comforter clenched into her fists. With a smug smile he moved his mouth back to her wet pussy, this time allowing his tongue to move hard against her swollen clit. He felt Lia’s whole body shake as he did. Harry moved his hands to grip her hips, making sure she would stay on her knees as he moved his tongue repeatedly against her in the same motion.

“Oh fuck…Harry….” She moaned and he knew she was close.

“Come Lia…I want you to fucking come.” He growled moving his mouth to enclose her clit sucking the moment his lips touched.

“Harry….Harry…Fuck!” She yelled into the blanket. He continued his assault on her now sensitive clit causing her to use her hands to pull away from his mouth.

“No, I’m not done yet.” He pulled her hands from the comforter, holding her wrists in his hands. Harry’s mouth moved back to her causing a series of moans and cries to escape her.

“No….no,no,no.” She moaned as she felt her body begin to shake with her impending release. Harry didn’t say a word as he moved his mouth to enclose her clit again sucking as he was rewarding with the hardest release of the two. Kissing his way away from her sensitive pussy, up her luscious ass that was still up in the air; he released her wrists running his hands lovingly up and down her back, kissing it. He wasn’t done yet, not with his painfully hard cock in his pants wanting to be buried in her, but he didn’t want to overwhelm or scare her.

“Harry,” He heard her said, turning his head to look at her where she was resting on her elbows; a small, satisfied smile on her lips. “I want you.”

He felt her wiggle and push her ass against him. Placing one last kiss on her rear, he slipped out of his closed and place on the latex tube around his very ready, very hard cock.

Without warning, Harry slammed into her from behind allowing her to adjust for just a second before he began moving.

“Oh fuck…yes.” Lia moaned gripping the comforter as she felt him pounding her.

“Do you like this?” Leaning down, not pausing or slowing his movements, as he kissed her back. “Do you like feeling my hard cock in your pussy?”

“Oh god, yes.” Reaching out, his hand wrapped itself into her hair tugging. “Oh fuck…Harry.”

“Harry what?” He moaned. “Tell me what I’m doing to you.”

Lia moaned loudly as he continued to pound her so deliciously.

“You’re filling me…god…so deep and hard. You feel so good. Shit! I’m so close...oh….Harry… come with me…please….I need to hear you.” Releasing his hand from her hair, he moved it to the swollen fibers he knew would get her off just as he did.

Harry placed firm, fast strokes against it feeling her tighten around him as she screamed his name urging his release to come in powerful waves.

“Lia…oh god!” He moaned loudly as he went over the edge.

*EM*

Harry wrapped his arms around her, rolling her onto her side as laid on the bed knowing his legs could no longer hold his weight.

“You okay, Love?” He asked softly, running his hands up and down her arm lightly.

“Oh, I am better than okay.” She chuckled turning her head to his, her hand moved to his hair pulling his mouth to hers.

“I love you.” He whispered in her ear as his forehead leaned against her temple. Harry felt her head move, he looked at her just in time as their lips met again.

“I love you.” She said softly against his lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
I also have just uploaded my other Prince Harry story. It's called Just Breathe, it's about Harry being a single father to a newborn baby girl. You can find it on my page. :)