My Vampire Slave

Electric Blanket

“See you Milo.” I smiled at him, pressing his shirt to his chest. He grabbed the condom wrapper, crumpling it in his hand.

“Hope its soon.” He winked and sauntered out of my room. I grabbed my ankle length fuzzy black robe and pulled it on over my bare skin, and started picking up my scattered clothing.

After me and Leo’s little chat I needed a stress reliever, and fast. Little did I know that a quick stress reliever would turn into round one through three.

“Could you be any louder?” I looked up to see Leo leaning against the door frame. I rolled my eyes.

“Yes, I could. That was just stress sex. Wait till you hear ‘I’m in the mood’ sex.” I winked at him and threw my clothing in the hamper. Leo was getting under my skin, no doubt about it.

“Take me for a round sometime. I’m curious how a human could fare to a vampire.” I shot him a glare. He was so infuriating! I took a deep breath calming him down. I would never win our little back and forth if I was angry.

“You wish. Lets just say I have great endurance.” I winked, smirking at him. He smiled and flopped down on the couch.

“Come here.” He said. I raised an eyebrow, but walked over to him anyways. He wrapped an arm around me and pulled me down to him. I went rigid. Part of me was freaking out because I was only wearing a robe, and part of me thought he might bite me. He hated me.

I was surprised when he wrapped his arms around me and snuggled himself into my back. He was cold. Colder than normal. The boys who were cold were usually room temperature, but Leo was ice cold.

“Uh…” I started. I didn’t know what to say. I felt him smile against my neck, a chill ran down my spine. I was still stiff, but I knew he wouldn’t bite me. I didn’t know how, but I knew.

“You’re warm.” I didn’t relax at all.

“Yeah, I guess you can blame it on me being alive and stuff.” He chuckled a bit, but held me tighter as I tried to get up.

“Can I put on pajamas?” I said jokingly. He seemed to realize that I was naked in that moment because he quickly let me go.

I walked over to my closet and closed my door, sighing the second it was closed. I grabbed a pair of sweats and pulled them on along with a long sleeved shirt. I glanced in the mirror and cringed at my messy hair, but shrugged. Its not like I was going to see someone who actually liked me and I was definitely not going to try and impress the one person in the house who hates me. Pulling my hair back into a ponytail, I walked back into my room. Leo had moved to my bed and was under my blanket. I shivered but crawled into bed with him.

“Why are you so cold?” He gave me a dumbfounded look.

“Uh I’m dead?” He answered. I giggled a bit.

“I mean, colder than normal.” He shrugged.

“I didn’t realize I was.” I plugged in my heating pad and slipped it under my back, Leo raising an eyebrow at me. I answered his unasked question.

“Although I’m ‘one of the best’” I quoted Milo. “I usually get pretty sore after. I mean, I am human after all.” I earned a chuckle from his as he just slithered his arms around me and pulled me to his chest. I couldn’t help it. “What's up with you?” He pulled away a bit.

“Maybe I’m realizing you aren’t a horrible person after all.” I smiled. I was wrong, he didn’t hate me! “Or maybe I just like you because you’re warm.” I frowned.

“Mean!” I said in a joking voice although I wasn’t really joking. He chuckled and closed his eyes.

“You got it sweetie.” My heart sped up a bit when he called me sweetie and he just laughed.

About an hour later, Leo was completely asleep and I was shivering. The heating pad had automatically turned off and I couldn’t reach the controller. He seemed so comfortable though so its not like I could be an asshole and wake him. Eventually though, my chattering teeth must have woken him up because he practically jumped out of bed.

“Scar, why did you let me fall asleep!” He flustered while trying to wrap me in my blanket. I shrugged and gave him a small smile.

“You were sleeping good?” I offered jokingly. He shot me an annoyed expression.

“Yeah and when you die from freezing to death, I will probably be killed too.” He growled. I wrapped the blanket tighter around myself. He looked completely drained and stressed and I hated that I could do nothing. That was the reality of our situation. I could do absolutely nothing about it.

“I’m sorry, I wasn’t thinking.” I crawled off of the bed and started heading towards the couch. He let out an annoyed sigh.

“Where are you going?” I ignored him and dropped my blanket on the couch. I continued to a small cupboard, and pulled out an electric blanket and a few extra pillows. I dumped the pillows on the couch and continued with the blanket over to where Leo was sitting on my bed. I was feeling exhausted and honestly all I wanted to do is wrap up in my blanket and get warm.

“Here, its electric. You said you like warm things and since you don’t have body heat, well, here.” I set the folded blanket on the end of the bed and started walking towards the couch.

“You take the bed, I’ll take the couch.” He finally said. I rolled my eyes, annoyed.

“No, I’ll take the couch. I’ll be fine.” He laughed a bit.

“You said it yourself, you are sore.” I blushed at the comment and held my ground.

“I’ll live.” I said back coldly. He stood up, grabbing the blanket with him.

“I’m going to go sleep downstairs anyways so yeah. Take the bed.” With that he left my room. I smirked at the fact he did take the blanket.

I fell asleep easily, although I didn’t sleep too well. I had dreams, well nightmares. Nightmares of my dad whipping me with the silver chains. When I did get out of bed, I was completely exhausted. I had dry tears stuck to my face and you didn’t have to be a genius to know my hair was a disaster. I smelled horrible, my entire room smelled like my bad breath. I groaned and dragged myself over to my closet.

After throwing on a pair of harem capris and a black tank with a skull on it that ended just above my hip bones, I pulled on my red slippers and dragged myself to the bathroom. I cringed at my reflection and pretty much made it my life mission to make sure my teeth were brushed, my face was washed, and I got every single tangle out of my hair. After, I pulled my hair into a tight braid and left to go get something to eat.

The boys were all sitting at the kitchen table with mugs except for Leo. I knew that my parents couldn’t be home, otherwise they would be downstairs.

“Hey guys.” I greeted. I got a bunch of mumbled “good mornings” and I knew that they were just as exhausted as I was. I grabbed a muffin off the counter, and took a bite cringing.

“Like them? I made them just for you.” I smiled at Victor and nodded, trying to keep a straight face as I swallowed. This is the most disgusting muffin I have ever tasted.

“What kind are they? They have a… different taste to them.” Vic smiled.

“Green tea banana nut.” He said happily. I heard Milo snickering and trying to cover it. Vic noticed too and shot him a glare. “Shut up Milo, they are good. Arent they!” He asked me. I nodded. and motioned towards the cup cake.

“So good.” Victor got a satisfied smile on his face. “Where is Leo? I promised him I would take him into town today.” Julien smirked.

“Probably still snuggled up in that electric blanket you gave him.” I rolled my eyes at his obvious jealousy. Did he not understand that he needed to get over me? He would have been killed if we acted on our feelings for one another other than just sex.

I walked downstairs and started peeking in rooms to see if he was down here. In the third room I checked he was laying down with his eyes closed under the electric blanket. I jumped when his eyes shot open and he stared at me.

“You know you are the loudest person I have ever met.” He said yawning. He lifted the covers and gestured for me to get in bed with him. For whatever reason, I complied.

“I was trying to be quiet. Do you want to go into town today?” I asked. He narrowed his eyes at me.

“Do I have a choice?” I shrugged.

“I mean, if you want to keep borrowing outfits from the lost and found then you don’t have to come.” He groaned and pulled the blanket tighter to him, pulling me closer to him in the process. He sighed.

“Your boyfriends are all a tad bit smaller than me so we better go huh?” I laughed a bit.

“Yeah, so get up.” I tried sitting up but he wouldn’t let me. I frowned at him. “Leo, let me go.” He smirked with his eyes closed.

“Just because I said we’ll go doesn’t mean were going now this second. Now go back to sleep sweetie.” giving up and realizing how tired I was, I fell asleep with my back against the now warm Leo.