Status: Always Active (:

I Just Want It to Be You & I Forever

Swords & Pens

I told Harry the directions to the place I was getting the alterations done at. I was having Florence, the woman I got my Brits dress from, do them. I had taken the dress to her when Loraine mailed it to me. It was a little too big in some places and had to be taken in. Florence called me yesterday and told me that she had finished the alterations and that I could come in and try it on whenever.

We arrived at her store and walked inside. We were the only ones in the store. Florence came running around the corner.

"Jane! It's so lovely to see you!" she squealed as she pulled me into a hug.

"It's good to see you!" I returned the hug. "This is my friend, Harry," I gesture to Harry who was standing next to me.

Harry stuck out his hand. "Good to meet you."

Florence ignored his attempt at a handshake and pulled him into a hug.

"Handshakes are so boring, love! Nice to meet you dear!" she said happily. She let go of him and turned towards me.

“Come with me you two!” she grabbed Harry and I by our elbows and pulled us into a large fitting room, which was actually about the size of my living room and kitchen put together.

“You are going to love your dress, dear,” she directed towards me. “Now,” she said to Harry, pushing him into a chair, “You stay put while I go dress this pretty girl you brought to me.”

Harry grinned and sat down, pulling out his phone. Florence pulled me behind a large red curtain and I saw my dress in a clear garment bag, hanging on a hook.

I undressed and Florence helped me into my dress, while she went on about how adorable she thought Harry was. She zipped me up and swung back the curtain.
Harry was uncrossed his legs and stood up from the giant pink polyester chair.

“Wow! Jane! You look fantastic!” He walked towards me and grabbed my hand and spun me around. I had to say, when it came to dresses, Loraine knew what she was doing. This dress was perfect. I felt like a princess in it. Well...a princess that is also just a bridesmaid.

“You really like it?” I asked Harry.

“Let’s just say that Niall is probably going to want to marry you on the spot when he sees you in that dress,” he said with a wink and a smile.

I suddenly felt sick to my stomach. My lungs felt like they were going to pop out of my chest. I tried to take steady, deep breaths, which ended up with me gasping and struggling to take in any oxygen.

“Are you alright, love?” Florence said, alarmed. She started patting me on my back.

“Jane?” Harry said, a worried look spreading over his face.

I looked at Harry. In between breaths, I managed to mutter the word “inhaler” and I pointed to my bag that was sitting on the chair.

Harry ran over and dug through my purse until he pulled out my inhaler and practically threw it at me.

“Hurry Jane! Are you alright!? Should I call someone!? Who’s your doctor!? What do I do!?” he shouted at me as i fumbled with the cap. I finally popped it off and put the nozzel up to my mouth. I inhaled and puffed the medication into my system. I took deep breaths while i inhaled the medicine. I finally returned to my normal self.

“WHAT was that?” Harry asked me. Florence led me to the pink chair and I sat down.

“Jesus,” I said slowly. “I haven't had one of those since I was like 8.”

“One of what!? Jane! Are you okay?” Harry was still throwing questions at me.

Florence swatted him on the chest. “The poor thing just had an asthma attack. Shut it for a minute it, let her catch her breath.”

“An asthma attack?” asked Harry.

“An asthma attack. Yes. I haven’t had one in years though. I don’t know why that happened. “I said finally.

“Should you go to a doctor then?” Harry obviously has never witnessed an asthma attack before.

I laughed. “Calm down Styles. I’m alright now, okay? I used to get them all the time when I was a kid. They’re manageable, trust me. I just haven't had one in forever. That was so weird.”

“Some of the dresses in her are so old, they’ve collected a bit of dust. You probably just took in a little more than you could handle,” Florence assured me.

“That’s probably it,” I shook it off. It was no big deal. Just a little asthma attack, that’s all. I can handle myself.

“Well, I should probably get out of this dress before something else happens to me in it,” I laughed and walked back behind the curtain.

***

We left the dress shop and Harry put my dress in the back seat of his car. We drove back to his house and decided to catch up on some episodes of Teen Wolf. I had recently forced Niall to watch it with me and he liked it so much, he turned Harry onto it.

We sat and watched four or five episodes before Syd stopped by. I decided to give them some alone time, so I drove back to my house. I was so unbelievably tired, despite the fact that it was only a little past 6.

I was sitting on my couch watch Drop Dead Diva on Netflix when Niall texted me.

From: Niall
Been at the studio allllll day. I'll stop by your house afterwards...I really want to see you


To:Niall
Yay! Can't wait to see my favorite boy band member (; I might take a little nap first, so just come on in when you get here


I knew it would be at least 8 or 9 before Niall arrived. And I was so exhausted from today so I decided to try to take a nap before Niall got here.

I changed into some sweat pants and laid down on the couch. I pulled my big fleece blanket over top of me and quickly shut my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter (: I graduated on Thursday and now I feel so old. But i will have a lot more time to get this story back up and running. comment and subscribe!! XOXO