Status: Always Active (:

I Just Want It to Be You & I Forever

The Town's Been Talking

Our trip was exactly one week from today, and I was so unbelievably excited for it. I was especially happy that Niall was coming with me. He had made arrangements to record all of his vocals before we left so he would be able to come with me. I knew that he was spending all of this week in the studio, just for me. He made me so happy.
Since Niall was occupied all day, everyday, I decided to spend some quality time with Harry. Harry and I had bonded quite nicely together over the past couple of weeks.
I woke up this morning and decided to drop in at his house. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I was only going to see Harry, so no need to put any effort in. I threw on a pair of black jeans and a super old t-shirt. I slipped on a pair of black boots before I walked out the door.
It took me only about 15 minutes to get to his house, which had recently become the new hangout spot for their fans. I drove up, and there were three teenage girls sitting on the other side of the street. They had balloons and posters and were just waiting to catch a glimpse of 1/5 of One Direction. I chuckled slightly as I got out of my car. They started yelling my name once they recognized me. I have to say, you never quite get used to random strangers shouting for you, but at least they were nice about it. I had a sudden impulse and walked over to them.

"Hello girls," I smiled kindly as I approached them.

"Jane! It's Jane! Will you sign this for me?" One of the girls said as she handed me a stuffed teddy bear with a 1D shirt on it.

I laughed. "Sure thing!" I smiled. I actually loved signing things. I thought it was so cool that they wanted MY autograph. I wasn't even actually famous.

"You look so pretty Jane!" Another girl said to me as I handed the bear back.

"Are you kidding me?" I joked. "I literally just threw on whatever was clean," I laughed as I tugged on my old t-shirt. They all laughed.

"What are your names?" I asked curiously. The oldest of the girls answered.

"My name is Stephanie. These are my sisters, Katie, and Loraine," She pointed to each of them.

"Hey! I have a sister named Loraine too!" I told them. "She's older though. It's nice to meet y'all." Their faces beamed with excitement. It made me feel so great to know that some of these fans were genuinely nice people.

The youngest one, Katie, pulled out her phone. "Do you think we could get a picture?" she politely asked. I smiled.

"Of course!" She handed the phone to one of her sisters and walked over to my side. I bent down and smiled as the picture was snapped. They all took turns taking each others pictures with me and thanked me.

Loraine handed me what looked like a small sketch book, "Could you sign this for me please?"

I took the book and opened it. "Sure!" I smiled.
I opened to a blank page and wrote: Loraine, you and your sisters are some of the loveliest fans I've met. Best wishes! Jane xo.
I handed it back to her and they said goodbye and started to leave.

"Hey! Wait!" I quickly shouted. They all turned around and looked at me. I pulled out my phone and went over to them. "I want a picture too!" I smiled. The four of us huddled up and I snapped a picture of all of us. I quickly opened up my twitter app.

"Do you guys have Twitter?" I asked. That must have been a dumb question because they all laughed. They gave me their Twitter names and they all pulled out their phones. I tweeted the picture and followed the three of them. They all smiled and thanked me. We said our final goodbyes and they left.

I made my way back across the street to Harry's house. I knocked on the door.

"Who is it" I heard him yell loudly.

"It's Jane!" I yelled back. He quickly opened the door and I walked inside.

"Hello, love. What's up?" He asked as he gave me a tight hug. I returned the hug and made my way over to the huge sectional couch in the living room. I plopped down and made myself comfortable.

"Not much. Niall is in the studio all of this week, so I thought I'd come and visit my second favorite boy band member," I gave him a cheesy grin and winked at him.

He laughed. "Don't let Louis hear you say that," he warned jokingly. "He'll throw a fit."

I chuckled. "So what are your plans for today Mr. Styles?" I asked.

Harry stretched out on the couch and yawned.

"You're looking at them, love" he said. "Niall's taken the studio for himself for the week, so all of us are on a mini vacation I guess."

I thought for a moment.

"Well, would you be interested in coming with me to get the final alterations on my dress for the wedding?" I hoped he would come with me. I didn't really want to go alone. "Sydnee is teaching classes all day," I informed him.

"Sure," he smiled. "Let's go grab some breakfast first."

Harry and I left and went to a tiny cafe. Not many fans were out today, but that didn't mean the paparazzi weren't out. They followed us once we got out of Harry's car and when we walked up to the cafe. Luckily they didn't follow us inside. I didn't really feel like having my picture taken while i was stuffing my face.

We ordered our food and sat down at a tiny booth in the back of the building.

"So are you excited for the wedding?" Harry asked me.

I looked up at him. "Super excited. I'm a little nervous about bringing Niall though," I took a breath.

Harry crinkled his eyebrows and cocked his head to the side. "Why?" he simply asked.

"Because," I started, "Whenever my whole family is together, there's always something that goes down," I took a sip of my coffee and ate a bite of my omelet. "And I don't want Niall involved with any of that."

"I'm sure everything will be fine. Everyone is coming together for such a happy occasion. How could anything bad happen?" He offered. He knocked twice with his fist on the wooden table we were sitting at.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "I guess you're right. I just want everything to be perfect."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so here is an update finally!! yay! I have been writing the chapters out of order and its been so crazy. I'm graduating next Thursday, so that's exciting..Last you heard, I was going to get my wisdom teeth out and let me just say, that was probably the worst experience of my life. I was so messed up afterwards. I kept saying that someone stole my lip and that Harry wouldn't marry me with only one lip. Yeah, that's right..Harry Styles wouldn't marry me with one lip. my mother and friend recorded me too. Ill put a link to the video. Anyways, I will try my best to update as often as I can, but im not making any promises. My life is about to get pretty crazy in the next few weeks. Well, hope you all like this chapter. I can't wait for you all to see how this story progresses! XOXO.