Status: Please comment! First story ever:)

My Lost Love

Chapter 1

"Help! Please help me" I scream as loud as I can. I continue running, panting as I can't breathe. Looking around I can't see anyone anywhere. Almost as the whole town is deserted. Stopping to look for a safe place to hide I spot a dark ally with barely any light. My brain tells me to go but my gut tells me to run as far way as possible.
Letting my brain get the better of me I run to the ally and lean against the wall hoping my followers won't find me.

I peak out the allyway to see the two men off in the distance. Deciding to stay where I am I close my eyes and try to slow my breathing down. Suddenly a hand is over my mouth and I scream as I open my eyes to see the shape of a man there. "Shhhh! I'm not here to hurt you but to help. I know a safe place I can take you. Now if I remove my hand will you keep quite?" He stares intently at me with a very serious expression.

Nodding my head seems like the better choice instead of trying to say yes so that's what I do. Very slowly he removes his hand from my mouth but grabs my hand. "Now keep up with me." says the strange man. Already struggling to keep up I jog just to keep up with his walking pace. He tightens his grip on my hand just about dragging me along.

After we got out the ally we had darted into several other till we reach the end of the town into the unknown woods. About a mile into the woods the silence was unbearable. My mind was thinking of all the terrible things that could happen to me out here. "Wh-where are you taking me? I promise I'll do whatever you want me to as long as you let me live! Please don't kill me!" I start shaking with fear and the sudden tiredness of all the my muscles.

"I'm taking you to my home. You will safe there, well safer then what you were out in the town. I have no intentions on killing you or I would have done it by now." He slowly stops walking the more he talks. His voice sounds very rich and deep it calms me, but there's a hint of danger I want to say there also there. "We shall be there shortly and then you can clean up and rest some. It looks as if your about to drop at any second. Now come along."

Keeping my mouth shut I let him lead the way to his house. It seems as he was right about five minutes of walking we reached his house. All the lights were turns off, therefore I still haven't gotten a good look at him. Debating whether or not if I should say something he starts leading me to a bedroom. As soon as I lay down I'm falling into a deep sleep but I could the faint words "Sleep good my little Beth".
♠ ♠ ♠
First story ever so please comment your thoughts :)