Status: You're in for a bumpy road guys ;) get ready

Don't Hate the Player

Chapter 8

Justin's POV

Kellin came around and opened my door for me.

I smiled and thanked him.

We walked in and into the line we went. I looked around the fancy food place and instantly recognized THEM.

My eyes grew wide and questions slowly bombed my head. I quickly turned around hoping kellin wouldn't notice.

I was wrong.

Kellin's POV

I looked over at Justin to see him wide eyed. I looked over to what he was looking at and my eyes went wide.

Tear started to form as they got closer. I moved closer and closer to Justin until I was as close as I could get.

"Shh calm down, babe. It's okay. I won't let them hurt you. Just turn around and don't cause a scene." Justin whispered in my ear.

I nodded and followed what I was told.

I looked at Justin while he was ordering and smiled. It's such an amazing feeling to have a friend like him. He's the only thing I have left and I never want him to leave me or me to leave him. He's so amazing and sweet and I love him so much. In a friendly way of course.

He turned, looked at me and saw I was smiling at him and smiled back.

"Want the usual?" He asked.

I nodded and turn towards THEM again just to see HE was already looking at me. Justin noticed and wrapped his arm around my shoulder making me turn back around.

"Here please," he told the cashier after ordering.

Suddenly, they were standing next to me, ordering. I looked from the corner of my eyes.

"We want the usual, jack." Mike told the cashier

"Okaaayy," jack replied. "You know how much."

Mike took out a $20 bill and 2 ones.

"FUENTES BROTHERS EVERYONE!" Jack shouted to the workers behind him

Justin pulled us away from everyone and to a booth.

We waited in a comfortable silence and before i could say anything our order was ready.

"I'll get it, you stay here." He told me.

I nodded and watched as he walked away.

I was so thankful to have Justin in life. He's so amazing and sweet and I don't know what'd i do without him. He-

"Aye, Aren't the guy vic had over?" I turned to see mike standing behind me.

My eyes widened. Tears started to slowly form as I Thought he was gonna hurt me.

"Hey calm down. I'm not gonna hurt you." He told me practically readily my mind.

"Can I sit?" I struggled still a little afraid.

"And hey listen, I'm sorry for whatever vic did. He can get crazy at times," mike told me with a soft laugh.

"I miss the old him, though." He said with a sad smile.

"What old him?" I thought to myself

Mike looked up at me and probably saw my confused look because he started explaining.

"He was actually really nice, before that stupid guy broke his heart. He really loved him, I could tell. The way Vic's eyes lit up when he came over. Or when someone said his name; Oliver. Vic wa-."

"What the fuck is going on here?" Justin said while walking over to be and standing next to me protectively.

"Nothing, really. I was just apologizing for Vic's mistakes." Mike told Justin.

Justin looked at me. I nodded.

He looked at me for a moment before sighing and asking mike calmly to move from his seat.

Mike nodded and walked back to wherever vic was, im guessing, but not before looking back.

"It was nice talking to you kellin." Mike told me with a smile.

I replied with a gentle smile.

"So.., what was that all about?" Justin asked making me turn back around, again.