Status: You're in for a bumpy road guys ;) get ready

Don't Hate the Player

Chapter 2

It's been 20 minutes into this class and everything has been going pretty good so far. Except for the fact that this vic kid won't stop poking me and I really had to pee.

I realized I wasn't gonna pee because I don't wanna raise my hand or talk.

"If you have to go to the bathroom I'll take you." I heard a voice say.

I turned and looked at him with a shocked face. He winked and pointed down to my legs. I began to think. Can I real trust this guy? What will he do to me? Will h-

"I promise, I'm not gonna hurt you." He muttered something under his breathe that I didn't quite get. I nodded causing him to smirk and raise his hand.

"Mrs. Lopez? Kellin here has to use the restroom, but he doesn't know where it is. Can I take him?" She turned and looked at me, I nodded.

"Alright. You have 7 minutes, come right back to class." She told us.

Vic smirked at her and grabbed my arm. I hissed in pain. He looked at my arm and then at me. I tried to cover it up by coughing.

Once we got out of the class, vic turns to me and just seemed to stare at me for a few minutes before talking.

"So," he said as he started walking me towards the restroom. "Do you talk?"

I shrugged, following behind him hoping he wouldn't ask about what happened on the way out of class.

"I'll take this as a n-"

"AYE VIC!" A voice yelled

We both turned around. I saw a guy way taller than both of us. I hid behind vic and stared at him running towards us.

"Aye mike what's up." Vic said while wrapping his arms around my waste, starting a conversation.

Why am I hiding behind vic? Oh right, stupid anxiety. I started walking away from vic and that mike guy. I turned a corner and opened a door.

Surprised, I walked in and looked in the mirror. I started to tear up as I became even more ashamed of my body. I went into the last stall and cried.

Why and I just be pretty like vic? Or fun like Justin? Or liked by everyone? Or popular? Why can't I talk to anyone? Why do I have to e so ugly? Why can't I be normal?

I cried harder until I heard a door open. "Kels? You in here?" A sweet voice called.

"Justin?" I whispered.

I could see his feet under the stall that I was in. He opened my door.

"What's wrong, kellin?" I looked up at him and saw he had a sad smile on his face.

"Why can't I be like you?" I whispered in the smallest voice I had.

"You don't need to be like my, be yourself because everyone else is taken. Now, tell me what happened."

******************

After about 10 minutes of talking to Justin, the bell rung meaning we had 5 minutes to get to out next class.

"Come on, let's go get your stuff. We have the next 5 periods together." He said excited.

I smiled and walked into my previously class.

"He got a little lost." Justin said for me.

She smiled and nodded. I walked back to get my stuff. I grabbed everything that belonged to me and headed for the door.

"Hey kellin?" I heard

I looked over to my teacher.

"Did vic ever come back with you?" She asked.

I shook my head and walked back over to justin.

"Ready?" He said with a smile

I smiled again and nodded.

He then walked us both to math.

When we got in the class, more Han half of the class was already in. I looked at the back of the room and pointed it out to justin.

"Wanna sit in the back?" He asked.

I nodded and walked back and sat on the edge. He sat next to me.

I looked up at the door and there was vic. He scanned the class, eyes finally landing on me. He walked over to me and looked at Justin with jealously in his eyes.

"Where'd you go kellin?" He asked.

I shrugged and scooted closer to Justin. He put his arm around my shoulders and looked up at Vic.

Vic stared at the both of us before taking a seat in front of me.

"Can't get rid of me that fast, sweetcheeks." Vic said adding a wink.

Justin rolled his eyes and pulled me closer. I looked at him giving him the calm-down look. He sighed and nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm making Justin the other protective best friend and sweetheart in the story(-:
Sorry it's so short, if even. Can you guys please give me feedback? I would love to know what you think about it! Thanks!