Status: You're in for a bumpy road guys ;) get ready

Don't Hate the Player

Chapter 5

when we're in his house, I looked around at my surrounds.

Nice house. I thought in my head

I looked back at vic to see he was already looking back, "checking me out" with a smirk.

I quickly looked away and looked up at the stairs to see Vic's brother mike already going up them I'm guessing going to his room.

I then followed vic as he walked into his kitchen to grab a drink.

"Do you want one?" He asked me

I shook my head, no. He shrugged and heading for the stairs with me following.

*************

I ran out of the room with just boxers on and my clothes in my hands.

I tried to stop the tears from flowing down my cheeks but they just wouldn't stop.

I ended up at an abandoned park. A flashback of what happened, not even 5 minutes ago.

*flashback*

"You can just set your stuff done over there." He said while pointing to a corner.

I nodded, follow what he said.

I grabbed a sheet of paper.

"So where do you wanna start?" He read outloud.

He smirked that annoying, but hot, smirk again.

"How about," he said while itching closer.

"We start here." He told me while place a kiss on both my cheek, starting

My breathing hitched causing him to smirk huge.

My stomach was exploding with butterflies at this point.

My eyes widened as he said a familiar phrase.

"What's wrong baby? Never done this before? Don't worry, I'll be as gentle as possible." He asked, added a wink.

I started shaking my head and got up from his bed and back up until i soon hit the door. At the point, tears were rolling down my cheeks.

He got up from where he was sitting and slowly walked over to me.

Suddenly, my phone rang. I looked over from where i set it and then back at vic. I ran to it only to have vic grab it first and put it in his back pocket.

I ran back to the door and tried to open it. When it didn't open, I let out a choked sob, turned around and shaking my head no repeatedly.

Vic raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"So I'll be your first? Hmm interesting." He told me now stand directly in front of me.

I ran for the window, which vic beat me too, again, and shook his finger at me.

"Nu uhh," he started

"Not so fast, babe."

He grabbed my arm pulled me into a deep forceful passionate kiss.

I kissed back thinking he would hit me if he doesn't.

Tears started flowing even faster as he pulled me on his bed crawling on top of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I submitted this chapter yesterday but it didn't fully load until now! It never does this:/ and it deleted half of this chapter so I was really mad! Sorry guys:// I'm writing the next 3 chapters now!(: