Status: In Action.

Whispers in the Dark

Chapter 3

“Baby?” I heard beside me, I opened my eyes, noticing that Dave and I were on the beach still. I yawned, and looked at Dave.

“Good morning beautiful.” He smiled, running his hand through my hair.

I grabbed his hand in mine, kissing the top of his hand and smiling, “Good morning handsome.”

Dave’s phone began to ring, he groaned and answered it. I looked at him, watching his facial features change. I ran my hands through the sand, using my index finger to write Dave and mine’s name.

“Baby, log on your twitter, and check that Alana Anderson girl’s twitter.” He said from beside me. I furrowed my eyebrows and grabbed his phone, signing into my twitter. I typed in her name, finding it instantly.

“She tweeted pictures from the party last night, and saying she was hanging out with you and James.” I said, reading through her tweets. What caught my eye was she tweeted a picture of Dave, Chris and I kissing with the caption: “Welcome to Whores’R’Us. Dalys Silver, Dave Franco, and @MintzPlasse.” There were many re-tweets and favorites.

“Wow.” I said, giving him his phone back. I breathed heavily, grabbing a cigarette and lighting it up. I took a long drag. He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me in his lap.

“How about this,” He said, holding his phone out in front of us, “Smile.” He added, kissing my cheek. I smiled widely as he took the picture. He tweeted, “Me and My Love. @JamesFrancoTV & @MintzPlasse you wish you had this. :P”

It wasn’t but just minutes later, James and Chris both replied to the tweet; “@JamesFrancoTV -- @Dal&DaveF Davey, I just wished she had better taste, cough cough , Me. ;)” Dave and I laughed after we read his reply. He, then, pulled Chris’ up: “@MintzPlasse -- @Dal&DaveF Jokes on you Dave, she was mine first. ;)”

We laughed and shook our heads. He kissed my neck and laid his chin on my shoulder. I brought my hand up and ran it through his hair, “I kind of miss your long hair, but I love the short hair. I can’t wait to see you in Now You See Me. I have a magic man.”

He laughed and nuzzled his face in my neck, “Yeah, but I’m only yours. Maybe one day when we’re old and grey and we’re playing with our grandkids, the longer hair will be back.”

“Grandkids, kids, with me huh?” I asked, looking back at him. He nodded and kissed my shoulder.

“I told you, I wanted everything with you.” He said, giving me a soft smile. I beamed and kissed his lips.

“I want everything with you, too.” I said, turning around in his lap. My body was flush against his. My hands grazed over his bare shoulders, causing small chill bumps to form on his soft skin. I pressed my lips to his, he snaked his tongue in my mouth, our tongues dancing together.

“I love you, I love you so fucking much.” He whispered, against my lips. I smiled and bit my lip.

“I love you so fucking much Davey, no matter what.” I replied, then pressed my lips on his once more. He broke the kiss, kissing down my neck, nibbling the sensitive flesh between his pearly whites. I gasped softly, feeling him leave a love bruise on my collar bone.

His lips found their way to mine. He stood up with me in his arms and walked us back in to our apartment. I wrapped my legs around his waist, as he went upstairs. He opened the door, stepped in, and then closed it with his foot. He walked us into our bedroom and laid us on the bed.

His hands ran up the grey shirt that hung loosely to my body. I arched my back so he get it high enough, he pulled me up, slipping the shirt over my head. He pressed his lips back on mine, then kissed down my chin to my neck, then trailed down to my breasts.

I hissed in pleasure as he took my left nipple between his teeth. My hand ran through his hair, pulling gently. After he relentlessly played with my nipple, he licked across the valley of my breasts to the right one, taking in my nipple quickly.

“Oh, Dave.” I moaned lightly, tugging his hair. I felt him smile against my breast. I bit my lip and sighed, as he kissed back up to my lips. I wrapped my arms around him, holding him against me. He snaked his tongue past my lips, letting our tongues dance together. I wrapped my legs around him, my hips grounding lovingly on his hips.

“I love you baby.” He whispered, making me smile.

“I love you, too, baby.” I whispered in reply. He smirked, before he kissed done my neck and the valley of my breasts once more. He showered kisses over my tattooed abdomen, down to my left hip that had two nautical stars, then over his signature to my right hip that had two more nautical stars. I giggled, from his breath tickling the sensitive skin.

He trailed down, taking my shorts and panties down. He kissed his way up, from both of my feet, to both of my legs, up to my thighs. His tongue lapped over my clit, making my legs clamp around his head. I hissed, arching my back as he started fingering me. I moaned loudly, running my hands to his head, entwining my fingers in his hair.

“Dave.” I moaned, breathing heavily. I propped myself up on my arms, watching him. His eyes connected mine, making me moan louder as his tongue teased my bundle of nerves, “Oh god, Dave.” MY head fell back, eyes rolling in the back of my head.

My body shuddered against his touch, as his hand traveled up my thighs, over my hips, up my stomach, to my breasts. He squeezed them gently, rolling my nipples between his fingers. My back arched, grabbing his biceps, pulling him up to me. My lips fell on his feverishly, push my tongue between his lips. Our tongues danced, as we both fought for dominance. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pushing my chest to his.

“Mmhm,” Dave groaned, as I softly bit into the flesh of his neck. I smiled, kissing the now forming bruise, “You are so beautiful. I love you so much.”

“I love you as well,” I whispered in his ear before nibbling on his earlobe. I felt his body shudder against my actions. He was weak, so I used my strength and turned us over so I had the upper hand. I kissed down his neck, running my tongue across his collarbone and down his chest.

His hands pulled my hair, pulling me back up to him. I shook my head and bit my lip, undoing his shorts and pulling them down. My fingers clawed his thighs, then hooked the hem of his boxers. Pulling them down, I grabbed his rock hard cock in my hands, pumping teasingly.

“Baby,” He breathed out, as I took his full length in my mouth and throat. His fingernails dug into my shoulders. I smiled, twisting my hand on his thick shaft, flicking my tongue on the tip of his cock. I ran my hand up, cupping his balls. I pressed my finger in between them, massaging the small muscle.

He grabbed my hands, pulling me up to him. He sat me on his cock and pulled me to him. He pressed his lips on mine, wrapping his arms tightly around me, keeping my body flush against his. He started pumping in and out of me.

I moaned against his mouth, my body fully engulfed in euphoria. My left hand laid on his right shoulder, my right hand went to his head, entwining my fingers in his hair. I pulled tightly, kissing down his neck. My teeth grazed his flesh, marking him as mine. The friction of our bodies was like fire. I started grinding my hips against his, feeling a ball of fire ignite.

He turned us over, lips attached to mine. He pumped lovingly in and out of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. His pace got quicker, making me moan loudly as our hips met. Minutes later, I found myself with my back against the headboard. My breathing hitched in my throat, my hands spread, laced with Dave’s.

He ground his hips against mine, filling me with his whole length. My fingernails pierced the top of his hands, feeling myself come close to my peek. My arms fell on his shoulders, hanging loosely behind his neck. He took my hips in his hands, guiding me up and down. I bit my lip, pushing my lips to his once more.

“I’m so close.” I whispered, looking in his eyes. He nodded and whispered, “Me too, baby.”

I sighed, feeling his pace quicken, giving me a full ride of pleasure. I clinched to him, my walls tightening around his cock, moaning in unison. He snaked his right arm up my back, his hand taking hold of the back of my neck, using it as steering, making me come down harder around him.

“God, Dave.” I moaned, reaching my peek, feeling myself cum over him, as he spilled his seed in me. I held onto him, finishing myself.

“Oh baby, oh god.” He moaned, thrusts becoming sloppy. Once he was soft, he fell back into the bed, taking me with him. We laid there, our breathing ragged from the workout we just conceived. I drew my initials over his heart, seeing the bite marks over his chest.

I looked up at his neck, studying his marks. My eyes widened, making him notice, “What is it baby?”

“You’re neck and your chest is nothing but bites.” I said, kissing his lips. He smiled and shrugged.

“It’s fine, because it’s you.” He started, “You should see your neck baby.” He added, running his finger down my neck and chest. I giggled, feeling my cheeks heat up.

“It would be a good look for your shoot with Terry Richardson, I can’t to see what kind of poses he’s going to have you do.” I said, propping my head up in my left arm, while laying my right arm on his chest.

“I want some of you with me. I want us to do these exclusive photos, just you and I and nothing in between.” He said, looking at me. I furrowed my eyebrows.

“Why?” I asked, biting my lip.

“Because I want those pictures. I want to put them around the apartment and take a few with me when I’m away from you. I was thinking like black and white, but have the contrast so dark and the brightness almost a white.” He explained, making me nod.

“Well baby, if that’s what you want, that’s what you will get.” I said, kissing his chest. His fingers scratched the lower part of my back, sending chills up my spine.

“Do you want to?” He asked, looking down at me. I thought about it for a minute and nodded.

“Yeah, it’s been a while since we’ve had our pictures taken together.” I said, smiling up at him.

“That’s true.” He said, kissing my forehead, “I love you Dalys Silver.”

“I love you Dave Franco.” I replied, laying my head on his chest. I closed my eyes, and heard his phone ringing. He grabbed it in one swift movement and grabbed it. He answered it and put it on speakerphone.

“Hello?” Dave asked.

“Yes, sir, is this Mr. Dave Franco?” A woman asked.

“Yes, this is he.” He replied, yawning shortly after.

“Okay great, this is Amanda Conyers of the People’s Choice awards, I just wanted to let you know that you are nominated for two awards, Best Supporting Actor, Best Comedic Male, and the Young Hollywood Actor Award. Congratulations, Mr. Franco. We will be seeing you in three weeks, hope you have a great day.” She replied.

“Oh, wow, thank you so much. You have a great day as well.” He spoke up, ending the call. I smiled widely and crawled on top of him.

“Congratulations, my love.” I whispered, kissing his lips. He grinned and wrapped his arms tight around me. We were interrupted when my phone began ringing. I groaned and reached over, grabbing mine. I answered the phone and put it on speaker phone.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Yes, mam, is this Dalys Silver?” The same woman who talked to Dave.

“Yes, mam.” I replied, furrowing my eyebrows.

“Okay great!” She exclaimed, “This is Amanda Conyers of the People’s Choice Awards, and I was wanting to let you know that you are up for five nominations, Best Supporting Actress, Best Comedic Actress, Young Hollywood Actress Award, Best On Screen Romance, and Best On Screen Kiss. Also, we wanted you to present and award for Best Supporting Actor and Young Hollywood Actor with Mr. Christopher Mintz-Plasse.”

“Thank you so much, it would be an honor to present those with Chris. Thank you again.” I smiled, looking at Dave, who grinned.

“No problem, Mrs. Silver, I look forward to meeting you in three weeks. I hope you have a great day.” She replied.

“I hope you do as well, Mrs. Conyers, bye.” I said, hanging up the phone. My eyes widened as I looked at Dave and pulled him up, pressing my lips feverishly on his.

“Baby, we are up for awards!” I exclaimed, jumping off of him and dancing around. I heard him laugh, then felt arms go around my waist. I giggled, as he bit my neck. I turned around and jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his waist and my around his neck. He placed his hands under my ass, holding me up. I pressed my lips on his, smiling widely.

“I love you so much.” I whispered, biting my lip. He grinned.

“I love you so much, as well, baby.” He said, kissing me once again. The doorbell rang, pulling us out of our moment. Dave groaned and sat me down on the bed. I quickly grabbed his t-shirt I had on earlier and a pair of pajamas. Slipping them on, Dave put on a pair of basketball shorts. He grabbed my hand and walked out of our bedroom, I walked into the kitchen as he walked to the door.

“Dalys!” I heard Chris call from the door. I laughed and took out some ground beef.

“Hey Chris.” I said, as he came into view, hugging me tightly. He kissed my cheek, I kissed his and smiled, “You and I get to present awards at People’s Choice.”

“I know, I’m stoked about that. Dave said you’re nominated for five awards. That’s amazing babe.” He said, smiling widely.

“Thanks Chris, Dave is nominated as well.” I said, looking over at Dave. Chris looked back at Dave and jumped on him, hugging him tightly.

“Hell yeah, man. Congrats my lover!” Chris exclaimed, kissing his cheek. I giggled and began to make hamburgers, adding a piece of bread, an egg, Worcestershire sauce, and seasoned salt and pepper.

“Chris are you staying for lunch?” I asked, looking at him. He looked at Dave, like he was asking for permission. Dave nodded and patted his back.

“Yes mam, I’ve missed your cooking.” He said, smiling. I grinned and patted out the hamburgers and then turned on the stove.

“Aw, it’s not that great. It’s only edible.” I said, looking over at hm. Dave and him exchanged looks and shook their heads.

“Oh no, you have the best cooking that I’ve ever eaten.” Dave said, walking over to me. He wrapped his arms around me, kissing my temple. I smiled and looked up to him. He kissed my lips and smiled.

“I agree. I love my mom and all, but her cooking ain’t got shit on yours.” Chris threw in, making me laugh.

“Okay you two, will yal watch the hamburgers while I step on the balcony and smoke?” I asked, looking at them, “I won’t be long, so yal won’t burn too much.” I added, winking.

Dave gasped playfully as Chris glared playfully, I giggled, grabbing a cigarette and walked to the balcony. I lit the cigarette and leaned against the railing. I looked out into the ocean and smiled. Little kids ran along the shoreline, flying kites, laughing and enjoying themselves. I smiled and took a drag, and exhaled.

I started thinking about my career. When would it stop? Will it ever stop? I bit my lip, thinking about the future. I loved acting, I did, it was one of my passions and biggest dream, but I loved being able to have time off with Dave. I was like the before we got together. There was times we wouldn’t see each other for months, because he would have off and I would or vice versa.

“Baby, you okay?” Dave asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. I jumped slightly, looking back at him. I nodded and smiled, but he saw through it, “What’s wrong baby?”

“Nothing, Davey, just thinking. Everything is fine, I promise.” I said, leaning up and kissed his lips.

“Somehow I don’t believe you, but I’m not gonna push it, until you come to me first.” He said, hugging me tightly.

“We can talk about it later. It’s nothing big, I promise.” I said, reaching my hand to his hair. He placed hi hand over mine and kissed my palm.

“I love you, baby.” He smiled, I took the last drag of my cigarette and stubbed it out.

“I love you, Davey.” I replied, walking back into the apartment. Chris was sitting beside the stove. I laughed and walked over seeing him staring intently at the hamburgers. I turned the heat up, letting them cook.

It wasn’t but just ten minutes later, the burgers were done. Dave fixed my plate and fixed me a drink and sat it at the bar. He fixed his plate and drink as Chris fixed his. We sat at the bar and ate, talking about Funny or Die videos.

“Babe, what you think about doing a bit with us?” Chris asked me. I furrowed my eyebrows and shrugged.

“It’d be fine with me. What did yal have in mind?” I asked, looking at them.

“Well, I was thinking that we all sit around and play strip poker, and we lose and sit there naked and you just have your shirt and shorts off. But, after you lose a game the other you have to do a You Are So Hot line, if you make us laugh, you get to put an article of clothing on.” Chris said, making Dave nod.

“Alright, I’m in. As long as I get to beat yal’s asses, because I ain’t getting naked in front of anyone except Davey.” I said, crossing my arms over my chest. Dave nodded as well as Chris.

After we ate, we decided to lay around on the couch and watch Dave’s favorite movie, Stand By Me. I laid my head in Dave’s lap, letting my feet fall in Chris’. He has a fetish with my feet, so he rather have my feet than my head. My life couldn’t get any better, well, I take that back, if Dave won the awards of what he was nominated for, it would make me happy to no end.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is chapter three!
Thank you for the recommending, reading & subscribing, along with commenting.

-kalaya