Status: In Action.

Whispers in the Dark

Chapter 2

New Year’s Eve was one of my favorite holidays. James called yesterday and told Dave and I that he was throwing a party at his house, the theme was a Black and White party. After talking about it, we decided we would go, but then when we came back home, we’d have to pack for New York; Dave’s photo shoot with Terry Richardson was the third of January.

“Hey babe, you almost ready?” Dave called from our bed room. I groaned loudly as I finished my hair.

“Yes, give me about three minutes!” I replied, making sure my make-up looked good enough, as for my dress and my hair. After I was pleased with the [url=http://www.polyvore.com/black_white_party/set?id=108689767]results[=url], I walked out the bathroom and saw Dave laying on the bed watching Boondock Saints. I cleared my throat, making his attention turn to me. His eyes widened and he gaped, making me giggle.

“How do I look?” I asked, looking at him. He got off the bed and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around me. He pressed his lips to mine and smiled.

“You look fucking beautiful. I know I’m going to have the hottest lady on their arm.” He said, making me blush.

“Stop it. Come on Davey, let’s go party!” I exclaimed, kissing him once more before I grabbed his hand and dragging him out our apartment. He got in the driver’s seat of our BMW and started the car. I slid in the passenger’s seat and put my seatbelt on.

“What’s your New Year’s resolution?” He asked me, grabbing my hand and pulling out the parking lot.

“I have a few things, one would be at least going out for a role in a movie.” I said shrugging. He nodded.

“That sounds pretty fair. It’s been a couple of months hasn’t it?” He asked, I nodded.

“Yeah, last thing I done was This Is the End.” I said with a smile. That film was fun. I was in a majority of Seth Rogen and James’ movies.

“I can’t wait to see it. I hate that I was filming Now You See Me, and I couldn’t be in it with you.” He said, making my heart warm.

“I know, but you were in a film with Mark Ruffalo and Woody Harrelson!” I exclaimed, making him laugh.

“You were in ZombieLand with Woody!” He retorted, making me roll my eyes, “And in Seven Psychopaths!”

“Yeah, but still. There wasn’t one time where I wasn’t laughing at him. He was so funny.” I said, laying my head on the headrest. He nodded and ran the pad of his thumb over the top of my hand.

“I know, he was like that in Now You See Me. He did ask about you a lot.” He said, as we pulled into James’ driveway.

“He’s sweet. I can’t ever get over him in Anger Management.” I said with a laugh. He agreed as we got out.

“He done sort of the same shit in Now You See Me.” He laughed, walking over to me. He wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked up to James’ door. We walked in and saw that there was a lot of people in James’ house.

“Wow. I feel like I’m in This Is the End again.” I said, making Dave laugh, “I just hope nothing weird happens.”

“Babe, I’m sure nothing will happen.” He said, kissing my temple.

“Well if it does, I love you. Just remember that.” I said looking up at him. He winked and grinned.

“I love you, too, babe.” He said as Christopher Mintz-Plasse and Jonah Hill walked up to us.

“Oh Dal, you get even more beautiful each time I see you. Damn girl, hook a brotha up!” Christopher said, as he slung an arm around me. I laughed and leaned up and kissed his cheek.

“I’m saving myself, you know that Chris!” I exclaimed, nudging his side.

“Yeah, waiting for Dave-O to cut the skin off his uncircumcised penis.” Chris replied, looking over at Dave, who rolled his eyes.

“You know my shit is circumcised.” He said, sticking his tongue out at Chris. Chris kissed my head and jumped on Dave, leaving Jonah and I to talk.

“You look gorgeous, Dal.” He said, hugging me.

“You look amazing, Jonah. Which, like I told you before you looked amazing before you got my size.” I said with a wink. He laughed and shook his head, I kissed him on his cheek and saw James walk up.

“Dal, my smoking hot baby doll!” He squealed obnoxiously. I groaned and took his beer from him.

“James.” I whined, looking up at his towering form, “I hate all tall people.”

“But I love you!” James replied, poking his lip out.

“Whateva, Franco!” I exclaimed, hugging him tightly.

“You seriously need to hook me up.” He said, smiling and wiggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

“I tried and it didn’t work, remember?” I asked, poking his chest. He pouted, but nodded.

“Yeah, I know.” He said solemnly.

“Come on James Dean, you, Jonah and I are about to do some karaoke.” I said, pulling the two with me to the stage James has.

“I need Mr. Robinson up on stage please.” I spoke in the microphone. I heard him holler from the back of the room, while he made his way to us. He got on stage and hugged me tightly, grabbing a microphone.

“I’m gonna record!” Tom yelled from in front of us. We laughed and nodded. James started B-52’s Love Shack. I couldn’t help but to laugh at what was going on around me. Jonah and I were singing the female parts while Craig and James took turns doing the male parts.

After the song went off, James insisted I sing Beautiful Child by Fleetwood Mac. Everyone in the room roared and chanted for me to sing. I finally gave in and sang the song. After the song was finished, an erupt of applause sounded through the house.

I smiled and bowed, getting off the stage and walking over to Dave, who was talking to two other women along with Chris. He wrapped his arms around me, pressing his lips on mine, “Amazing babe.”

“So Dave, who’s your friend?” One of the girls asked snottily.

“This is my beautiful girlfriend.” Dave said with a big smile, squeezing my hips.

“Oh, well I’m Alana Anderson.” She said, looking at me. I nodded and smiled.

“Dalys Silver.” I replied.

“I’m sorry, I don’t know you.” She said, veering off with her sentence.

“She was in Anger Management, Zombie Land, Silver Linings Playbook, Seven Psychopaths, Pitch Perfect Knocked Up, Rise of the Planet of the Ape’s, 21 Jump Street, Fright Night and Super Bad.” Chris answered for me. I nodded and smiled.

“Along with Kick Ass 2, Warm Bodies and This Is the End, that are coming out this year.” Dave piped up.

“What, what! It’s Dalys!” I heard from behind me, I turned and saw Channing Tatum. I smiled and hugged him.

“Chan! How are you?” I asked, looking up at him. He smiled and rolled his eyes.

“I’m fly, guh!” He said, making me laugh.

“Go and get more drunk than what you are. I expect to hear Brad McQuaid lines in a little bit.” I said, batting my eyes.

“Ma’am, Yes ma’am!” He saluted, hugging Dave and Chris. He walked away and Seth walked up.

“Where’s your wife?” I asked Seth, crossing my arms over my chest.

“She’s getting a drink. I promise she’s here!” He exclaimed, hugging me. I laughed and nodded.

“Good.” I said with a smile as James came up. I grabbed Dave’s hand and smiled at him. He leaned over and kissed my lips, sweetly.

“I’m so happy you’re here.” I whispered, kissing his cheek. He grinned and ran his hands up and down my sides.

“Me too, babe, me too.” He said, kissing me once more. The girls that was standing there cleared their throats. Dave and I turned our attention to them.

“Davey, how about you come to the back and have a beer with us.” Alana asked, with a bitchy tone.

“Uh, nah, I’m gonna have to pass.” He said, looking warily over to her.

“Oh, come on Davey, come have fun with us.” The other girl piped up. I rolled my eyes.

“He said no. Sorry ladies.” I said with a smile. Chris and Dave laughed as the girl muttered incoherent words under their breath and walked away.

“Well, that was fun.” Jonah said, hugging me. I shrugged and patted his cheek.

“I’m always fun, remember?” I said, drinking my beer. Craig and James started being the DJ’s. Dave and I walked out to the dance floor and danced to “How Low Can You Go”. I wrapped my right arm around Dave’s neck and swayed with him to the song. I took a swallow of my beer, almost choking on it as James and Seth started rapping with Ludacris. I giggled, and looked at Dave, who stared at me.

“What is it?” I asked, looking at him. He smiled and shook his head.

“Nothing, just looking at the most beautiful woman I’ve ever laid eyes on.” He said, making me look behind me and to the sides. I heard him chuckle, “You, I’m talking about you Dal.”

“Awh, Davey.” I said, pressing my lips to his.

“Be mine.” He whispered against my lips. I bit my lip and looked in his eyes, seeing a twinkle of hope. I nodded and smiled.

“Only if you are mine.” I replied, making him smile widely.

“I’m sure my brothers will be happy.” He said, running his hands up and down my sides. I nodded.

“So will Mitz and Ma, and Dada in Heaven will be happy as well.” I added, making him nod.

“Well, look at what I have here.” I heard James say from behind us. Dave and I laughed and turned to James.

“Two of my favorite people are dancing… together.” James said, looking between us, “Davey, tell me you asked her out.”

“Yeah, I did.” He said with a smile, kissing my cheek.

“In not so many words exactly, but he did nonetheless.” I said, looking at James.

“Well, it’s about fucking time.” James said, hugging us both, “I always wanted you two to be together. I just hate it took you two retards fucking 15 years!” He exclaimed.

“Between the three of us, we did take each other’s virginity.” Dave said, loud enough James and I heard. I nodded and laughed at the face James made.

“Oh, really? What age?” James asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

“We were 15.” I said, amused at James’ actions.

“Gasp! This is blasphemy!” James started, looking at us, “The two of you are whores.” He said, tipping his nose in the air. I rolled my eyes and giggled.

“Seriously? You lost your shit when you were 16 to Mrs. Wilkes!” I exclaimed, laughing.

“True. Okay, you two are not whores.” He said, laughing. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

“James, you’re drunk.” I said, hugging him. He chortled and nodded.

“Yes, yes I am.” He giggled, waltzing away. I laughed and looked at Dave and smiled. He pulled me back in his arms, I laid my head on his chest. We danced to “Take My Breath Away”.

“You know I love you, right?” He asked over the music. I nodded and looked up at him.

“I love you, too, Davey.” I said, kissing his adam’s-apple.

“No, I’m in love with you.” He said, kissing my head. I picked my head up and looked at him.

“I’m in love with you, too, Davey. I have been for a while.” I said, tip-toeing up and kissing his lips.

“I know this is fast, but will you move in with me?” He asked, laughing. I rolled my eyes and giggled.

“Yes, Dave Franco, I will move in with you.” I said, biting my lip. He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine.

“I’m so happy we’re finally together.” He said, hugging me tightly.

“Me, too, Davey.” I said, in his neck. “I’m finally with my number one man.”

“And I’m with my number one girl. I finally have an intimate reason to coming home.” He said with a smile. I kissed his neck, feeling him shudder under me. I grinned and pulled up from him, “I know I’ll never get tired of telling you I love you.”

“I’ll never get tired of hearing it.” I said, looking in his eyes.

“Yo everybody, we have twenty minutes until 2013!” James shouted in the microphone. Everyone, including Dave and I, cheered. He grabbed my hand and walked upstairs to the smoke room. Christopher, Seth, Jonah, Jesse Eisenberg and Michael Cera was having a smoke.

“Dally-Ass!” Michael shouted, running over to me. I braced myself and felt my body being pushed to the ground.

“Ow!” I exclaimed, looking up at Jessie and Michael both, “Great, I have two growths.”

“Oh come on, Dal, you know you missed me.” Jessie said, smiling at me. I rolled my eyes.

“Sure, sure. I guess I did.” I said, laughing. Jessie and Michael slowly got up, leaving me on the ground, “Uh, excuse me!”

“What?” Michael and Jessie asked. I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head.

“You two got me down here, now pick me back up.” I said, crossing my arms over my chest. The whole room filled with laughter, as Michael and Jessie got me up. I wrapped my arms around their necks and picked my feet up, “Now, take me to my lovaa!” I said, pointing to Dave.

They nodded and walked me over to him. He lit up a cigarette for the both of us, then gave me mine. Dave wrapped on of his arms around me and pulled me close to him. I wrapped my around wound his hips and hooked my finger in his belt loop. He pressed his lips to my temple, making me smile and look up. I puckered my lips playfully, watching him chuckle, before he laid his lips on mine.

“I love you.” He whispered, kissing me once more.

“I love you.” I whispered in reply. He smiled, making me smile. I really did love him, and I’ve loved him for a long, long, time.

“I’m so happy you two are together.” Chris said drunkenly, wrapping his arms around Dave and I. He smile and pulled our heads closer, kissing the both of us on the lips. My eyes widened as I looked up at Dave who laughed.

“Wow. That was weird.” I said, as Chris looked at Dave.

“Do you know how long I wanted to kiss her and you together?” Chris asked, “A long fucking time man, a long fucking time.”

“And why?” Dave asked, not able to keep his smile down.

“Because you two are the hottest people I know. If I was a girl, I would seriously have a threesome with you two. Fuck,” He paused, “I don’t have to be a fucking girl, I’d still have a threesome with you two.”

Dave and I took a look at each other and busted out laughing. I shook my head and took a drag from my cigarette.

“This is why you are our best friend.” I said with a smile, his eyes widened and grinned.

“Really?” He wondered. Dave and I nodded. Chris started hollering and jumping around, clapping and bragging to the others who were in the room. I giggled and took another drag of my cigarette.

“I got to use the bathroom.” I said, looking at Dave. He smiled and grabbed my cigarette.

“I’ll be here.” He winked at me. I grinned and kissed his lips. I walked out of the smoke room at the bathroom that had three stalls. Why James had a three stall bathroom was beyond me. I checked under the stalls, knowing I was by myself.

I got in the farthest one and proceeded to use the bathroom, after flushing I heard the door open to the bathroom and heels clicking against the floor.

“Did you see what that bitch that is dating Davey is wearing?” I heard a familiar voice say.

“Oh my god! Yes, she looks like a two-bit whore. So nasty! I don’t know what he sees in her. She has piercings and tattoos, it’s totally disgusting.” Another voice spoke. I bit my lip and felt my eyes watering up.

“I know, she looks like she belongs in Las Vegas as a show girl or stripper.” The first voice said. Honestly, their words cut me like a knife.

“Oh yeah, she looks so much like a fucking whore. He deserves so much better.” The second voice sounded, I texted Dave and asked him did I look like a whore.

“He could do so much better. She’s not even pretty, I wish he would open his eyes.” The first voice spoke.

I sighed and felt my phone vibrate, ‘No baby, you look fucking beautiful like always. Why? <3Davey’ I never bothered to text back. I unlocked the stall door and walked out to the sink. It was the two girls from earlier, who were trying to get with Dave.

“Hi.” I smiled, washing my hands.

“Oh, uhm, hey girl.” Alana said. I nodded and raised my hand, slapping her hard across the face. After she recuperated, I pressed my finger in her face.

“Let me get one thing straight, okay?” I started, she looked scared, “My name is Dalys Silver. I have been best friends with Dave ever since we were old enough to hold hands. Yes, I have tattoos, and yes I have piercings, but he loves them. He wanted me to get the ink and the piercings. I have his name on me and he has mine on him.” I gritted out.

“Also, I don’t care if you think that I’m not pretty, because I must be pretty enough to be with Dave, right? Who are you with? Oh that’s right, no one. No one likes fakeness. Grow the fuck up and watch your fucking self, understand?” I asked, shoving her against the wall. Her eyes widened and she nodded.

“Good, you two have a great time.” I said, walking out of the bathroom and headed back to the smoke room. Dave walked over to me and furrowed his eyebrows.

“What happened, why did you ask me that?” He asked, tilting his head.

“Alana and her friend were talking shit in the bathroom about me. They said I belonged in Las Vegas as a show girl and a stripper. Also, they said I was disgusting because I have piercings and tattoos and that you can do so much better. Plus they said I’m not pretty enough to be with you like they are.” I said, my eyes avoiding his.

“Baby, don’t listen to them. I’ll have a word with them now.” He said, as he began to walk away. I pulled him back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Don’t, I handled it. I’m sure she won’t talk shit about anyone else from now on.” I said, looking up at him.

“Did you go all cray-cray on them?” He asked, smiling. I giggled and nodded, pressing my lips to his.

“I did, she was literally scared. I pointed my finger in her face. I wish I could’ve taken a picture.” I said, with a giggle.

“Me too, something we could look back on when we’re old and grey.” He said, winking at me. I breathed heavily and nodded, smiling at him, “But baby, you are the most beautiful woman that I’ve ever seen in my life. I love everything about you, the tattoos, the piercings, it what makes you, well, you.”

I nodded and gave a weak smile, “What would I do without you?” I asked.

“I don’t know, but I don’t want to imagine me ever being without you.” He said, looking in my eyes. I smiled and leaned up, pressing my lips on his, “I love you.”

“I love you.” I said against his lips, before pressing them back on.

“29! 28! 27!” We heard chanting from downstairs. I smiled and grabbed his hand, pulling him downstairs. We walked to the sea of people and stood in the middle, watching the ball slowly fall to the bottom.

“10! 9! 8!” Everyone chanted. I looked at Dave and smiled.

“I want you always and forever.” He whispered, wrapping his arms around me.

“I want you, too. You’re the only one.” I whispered in reply.

“4! 3! 2! 1! Happy New Year!” Everyone chanted, Dave pushed his lips against mine for a loving kiss. I smiled to the kiss, as he snaked his tongue through my plump lips.

“Happy New Year’s baby.” He said, picking me up and swinging me around.

“Happy New Year’s, my love.” I smiled, kissing him once more. He rested his forehead against mine, keeping his arms around me.

“Since we ain’t got anything to do tomorrow, when we get back home, let’s walk the beach. We haven’t done that in a while.” Dave suggested, I smiled and nodded.

“Alright, baby.” I said, looking up at him. We stayed at the party for only an hour later. We said our goodbyes to the guys and left for our apartment. HE grabbed my hand, caressing the top with his pad of his thumb. We shared a comfortable silence until we got back on our side of town.

“Do you know how happy I am about you and I being together?” He asked, tightening my hand in his as we turned on our road.

“If it’s as happy as I am, then we are pretty fucking excited.” I said, kissing his hand. He nodded and pulled into our apartment. He and I got out and walked up to our place. He changed into a pair of light khaki shorts and a pair of brown sandals. I changed into a pair of light khaki shorts and one of his loose grey t-shirts.

“Babe, you ain’t gonna be cold?” I asked, slipping my flip flips on. He shook his head.

“Of course not, I’m a man!” He exclaimed, picking me up and running out of the apartment. I giggled, and held onto him tightly. He ran the whole way to the beach. He laid us down in the sand, then wrapped his arms around me tightly.

I laid my head on his shoulder, laying my right arm across his hips, looping my thumb to his belt loop.

“I’m finally at my favorite place.” He said, kissing my head.

“Oh yeah, and where is that?” I asked, looking up at him.

“With you.” He muttered, pushing his lips to mine, “It’s always with you.” He pulled me on top of him, wrapping his arms tightly around me. Our tongues danced with the others. I smiled against his lips, as I sat up, pulling away from him. I pulled him up, he rested on his weight on his hands behind me. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Thank you.” I muttered, looking in his eyes.

“For what baby?” He asked, bringing his hand up and pushing the loose strands of hair behind my ear.

“For finally asking me out.” I whispered, smiling widely. He chuckled, throwing his head back, then looking at me.

“I was always scared you didn’t feel the same way as I did.” He admitted, kissing me sweetly.

“Davey, we were each other’s firsts. I know we’ve always been best friends, but I wouldn’t have let just anyone take my virginity.” I said, biting my lip. He nodded.

“And I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else to be my first, either.” He said, pressing his lips to mine. I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

“Best place ever. We’re both successful in our careers, and we’re together.” I murmured, feeling him nod.

“I wouldn’t want it any other way either.” He said, resting his head against mine. We sat in a comfortable silence until we fell asleep in the sand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you are for chapter 2.
Hope everyone enjoys!

-kalaya