Just a Game

Part 8

“The truth, what Alexander discovered a day ago, is truly unbearable,” David said to himself while lying on his bed. He found out that Matt, everytime possible, goes to the nightclub to enjoy girl’s company. He boozes a lot and lets himself be seduced by twerking naked girls all around. It’d be too much for Pierre finding that out. But, on the other hand, is it right decision to not let Pierre know about it? It’s in the stars. Gotta mention, David entrusted his friend Alex to take care about his baby Pierre while he’s away because of the school but… something inside of him is shouting out ‘something’s wrong’. He has such a strange feeling inside. His heart is about to get out of his chest because of the fear he has. He’s hearing some voices all around him telling ‘there’s something going on with love of your life’ – ‘you should come back to take care about him’ – ‘there’s no way out, you have to help him’ – ‘do it!’. The thought is more powerful than himself. David got up, packed his stuffs up with knowing that – if he leaves, he’s not gonna be able to come back at all. But love to a person is much stronger then his future career, in David’s opinion.

It didn’t take a long time before David got back to Montréal. When he came home and his parents found out he quit the school internship they were completely freaking out. They just didn’t understand why he did this. It confused him a little but nothing, nothing at all stopped his lust to see Pierre again and letting know if there’s everything okay with him.

David took a lift to Pierre’s and Matthew’s house. Truth be told, insecurity is flaming out of him. It took some time before he told to himself: “Do it, Desrosiers.” David’s going down the road slowly, thinking about what he’s gonna say, suddenly stopped by a strong and big hand. David looked at his shoulder, realizing it’s his enemy – Matthew – before he heard a low voice saying: “What are you doing here, Mr. Toady? Didn’t you just come to bother our wild monkey dance, um?” Matthew said with a serious and low voice. David turned his face at him. “Why do you care? I came just to let Pierre know he should be careful about being with such a…perverse cheater.” David said with confidence and smiled while Matt’s smile disappeared. “Hahaha. He loves me and always gonna do. And we’ll see if I’ll get him to the bed to fuck him.” David was completely taken aback by this report – his eyes widened. “I advice you well – let him be and nothing will happen to you.” David said cautiously and put his finger in the middle of Matt’s chest. He didn’t expect getting punch from him – it was a shot! Suddenly David was lying on the ground with a hand on his sore eye. “Die here, you pussy! Don’t dare to come nearer to our house or Pierre, okay? He’s all mine.” He said with a voice full of vengeance and got in his house where unsuspecting Pierre was.

“Hello, sweetie. I’m home!” Those were first words coming out of Matthew’s mouth. He was watching his figure. “Oh, it’s you! I heard two voices out there, I thought we have a visit.” Pierre said and kissed his boyfriend who was laughing inside. “No, I was there alone just…” He didn’t know how to cover it up that there was David outside. “Um… you had some delusions, maybe. Haha.” He was really glad Pierre bought it.

David came home with a huge swollen black eye. The only thing he wanted to do was to beat everything up, to scream it out. The first thing is that Pierre doesn’t even know David’s back and the second thing is that David doesn’t know what to do – if it’s better to call Pierre or let it be again. He just cried his head off.

“Oh, hey, David. I didn’t expect you calling me. I’m glad, what’s up?” Pierre said to the phone. It took almost three hours before David decided what’s right to do. “Hello, Pierre. I just wanted to…” David started with a shaky and tearful voice. “What’s up, Davie? You aren’t crying, are you?” Pierre asked fearfully. In that instant David hesitated. It’d be too much for Pierre to hear what truly happened. “What happened, David? And anyways, when are you gonna come back here?” That’s right – Pierre doesn’t know about David’s being home. “I am home now. I left the internship.” “What?! Are you kidding me? Why did you do that, David? It was your dream to get there and now you left? What’s the point?” Pierre is little surprised in the worst way he can and David? He burst into tears like never before. “Davie, what’s up? Tell me.” Pierre offered him his helping hand. David realized that – maybe he’s really happy with Matthew and he just didn’t want to screw it up. “May I meet you tomorrow, Pie? I just… need you.” He said in tears, wiping his tear-stained cheek. “Let’s meet up at… I’ll pick you up at 5, fine?” Pierre made an offer and was, truth be told, really confused and afraid of his best friend. He knew David needs him. “Okay. Thank you, Pierre, thank you.” “Okay, so, take care, my friend.” Pierre wanted to hang up but was stopped by telling: “Pierre, wait! ….. I like you.” Pierre smiled heartily. He just didn’t know how difficult it was for David to say just the word ‘like’… a word ‘love’ would describe his feeling more perfectly. “Like you, too. See you tomorrow.”

While Matthew was laughing inside of him, David was cried out completely. He didn’t sleep all night long and couldn’t stop thinking about Matt’s lust to get Pierre. He doesn’t care about anything else apart from having a wild sex with unsuspecting Pierre. And there was another problem David didn’t know what to do about. Pierre’s gonna see his swollen eye tomorrow. What lie should he think of to cover today’s incident up?