Status: (Outfits will be in a blog. Just look at IML Outfits)

It's My Life

Thirteen.

~Chaselyn
I woke up and realized that last night I did something I regretted. I looked over and sure enough, Darien was still laying beside me. I felt myself try to smile as I looked at his sleeping body. I kissed him on the cheek and felt him move a little. I moved down his face to his jaw. His head jerked out of the way. I smirked.
I kissed his chin, then his neck, sucking on it a little, I moved down to his chest and made it to his belly button. He grabbed my waist and pushed me over to the side. I was kind of disappointed until I saw him roll over and squish his body up against mine. I smiled as our lips met and our hands locked. I pushed him off me and got up. Not caring if he saw my naked body, I walked over to my closet and put a rob on. I looked at my clothes.
"What was that for?" He asked mad that I pushed him off.
"School. You have to leave." I tell him not taking my eyes off my clothes. I couldn't give into him again.
"But, baby." He begged.
"If you leave now, I'll sit by you on the bus. And trust me, you're going to want me to sit by you on the bus." I winked at him. He shot out of my bed so fast. I watched as he threw his clothes on and ran out of my room.
I grabbed my outfit and laid it on my bed. ( Her outfit http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=115538196 ) I went to take a shower. When I got out I wrapped my towel around myself and blow dried my hair. I went to my room and changed into my outfit then went back to curl my hair. Once I finished I softly brushed out the curls. I grabbed my phone, keys, and my bag and left. I walked down the block and stood, waiting for the bus to get here.
After 5 minutes it finally did. Thank God that the weather was warm today. I would have regretted my outfit if it wasn't. The bus stopped in front of me and I walked on. Everyone got silent. I saw Darien still talking until he looked to see what everyone was staring at. Me. He got this wicked smile on his face and pushed his friend out of the seat. I hurried back and sat down next to him.
"Oh, babe, did you dress up for me?" He asked, playfully.
"I told you that you'd like it." I winked. He grabbed my waist and turned me towards him. His lips smashed against mine. I felt his other hand feel my leg. I couldn't admit that I liked it. Not even to myself. I wanted to play this boy. Just like he was playing me.
"Get a room." I heard the girl in front of us say.
"You're just jealous because he won't make out with you." I said to her.
"Oh, no trust me, I wouldn't want him to make out with me."
"She's team girls." I hear Darien whisper in my ear. I laughed.
She rolled her eyes. "My bad." I mutter. "Well, hey, maybe one day you will be able to marry your lover." I tell her trying to lighten the mood.
"Yeah, whatever." She said.
I laughed softly and looked at Darien. He moved the hair out of my face and kissed my nose. We were at the school now. I stood up and grabbed my bag. I felt Darien's hands against my waist. I smiled and got off. Darien walked me to my locker and kept going on and on about the girls around us. It was kind of making me mad but I just brushed it off.
"Darien?" I said shutting my locker.
"Yes?"
"Go hang out with the other girls."
"Wait, why?"
"I don't want to hear about how they look hot or anything. It kind of gets annoying."
"Well, did you know you look gorgeous? And you have the perfect body for the dress." He winked at me and pushed me up against the locker.
"I think I could be convinced." I play with him. He kissed me gently and the bell rang.
"I will see you at lunch?" He asked.
"Yeah, babe. For sure." I winked and walked into class.