Status: (Outfits will be in a blog. Just look at IML Outfits)

It's My Life

Twelve.

~Chaselyn
We sat on my couch and began watching Pitch Perfect and eating our Chinese food with chop sticks. I looked over at Darien and started laughing.
"What's so funny?" He said, trying to get the noodles to stay in between his chop sticks.
"You're doing it wrong!" I exclaimed. "Here," I said and picked up some of his noodles with my chop sticks. I put them in his mouth. "That's how you eat."
"Well, maybe you should just feed me." He suggested.
"Like a baby? I'm pretty sure your mom did that for you. You might want to ask her how to feed yourself again." I teased.
"Well, I wasn't hungry anyways." He said setting his noodles on the table. I smiled. I was done eating, too. "Do you want to cuddle, boo?" He asked. Before I could say anything he spoke again, "Oh never mind. I forgot you have a boyfriend."
"I do?" I dared to ask him.
"Well, I don't know. Do you?" He winked.
"I thought you were my boyfriend." I pretended. A smile grew on his face. I knew he was a player but there was something about him that made this feel so right. Who cares if it's just a one time thing?
"Well, in that case," he said getting up and pushing me on my back. I let him trace my jaw line with his lips before they finally met. Our lips were crashed together and everything disappeared. It was only me and him. After a minute we separated for air.
"Wait, I thought you did have a boyfriend?" He asked.
"Not anymore." I said staring blankly at the TV.
"What happened?"
"The distance just was too hard for both of us." I lied.
"Oh, I'm sorry. Are you okay?"
"You wouldn't have kissed me if I wasn't."
"Well, you can always get more kisses for free."
"Well, only when we're alone." I tell him.
"What do you mean?" He was confused.
"Could you imagine me going up to you at school and kissing you? You have girls following you everywhere. You're going to make out with them more in public than you would constantly with me." I explained.
"Well, there's just one thing that's stopping you from being one of those girls." He said.
"And what would that be?"
"You're different."
"Oh, I'm sorry that I don't want to have sex constantly and chase after one guy who doesn't give two shits about my name."
"You really think that low of me?"
"No, I just think you think you can do whatever you want. No matter who you hurt in the process."
"It's easier that way." I ignored him and finished the movie. When the credits popped up on the screen I stood up.
"You can go home now." I told him and moved towards the door.
"What do you want from me, Chaselyn?"
"Nothing."
"Do you want a relationship? Is that it?"
"We're only friends, okay? Nothing you ever say or do will change that." I opened the door.
"Is that a challenge?"
"I would love to see you get me to fall for you."
"You'll fall for me before I fall for you, babe."
"Good night, Darien." I said and shut the door in his face. I heard a knock. I rolled my eyes and opened it. "What do you want?"
"You forgot my good night kiss." He said and stepped forward. I kissed him quickly on his lips and before I could break away I felt his arms snake around my waist pulling me closer to him. I heard the door shut behind us.